Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:04 PM
Thanks for the advise..........I incorporated most of what you all said and went with it when I spoke to the person...........sadly enough they had this same convo with someone else who also felt the same way as I didnt and then it all came together for them............Its funny how things if left unsaid would keep going.........I usually dont let people put me in this position but its much harder when you love someone to tell them who they are..........I just hope after our discussion that the person will rectify the issues and we can move on....................but its easier said than done as we all know........

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:27 PM

what things have you done to stop being taken for granted...............advise please

Overdose them on YOU. Get in their face, in their lap, in their shower, in their food, in their sleep, and in their every breath. Either they will respond by eating you alive or by flailing around in fear and blurting out that they need space. <---meaning that they stopped taking you for granted.

Can you handle it if they consume everything that you can pour out?smokin

I have done that and it just makes me look irrational.........I think now I just have to sit back and not respond and let the chips lay where they may...........I can only control myself and I cant change the views of others but I think what I can do is inflict the same pain that is peircing me............ty

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:23 PM

:heart: ITS TRUE MIND GAMES ARE NO FUN BUT SOMETIMES U JUST HAVE TO PLAY THE WAY THEY DO AND MAKE THEM HAVE A TASTES OF THIER OWN MEDICINE IT HURTS BUT U HAVE TO BE TOUGH DONT LET THEM C UR WEAK SIDE ANY MORE AND NEVER THINK UR BEING TO CRUEL BECAUSE THEY WILL TRY AND MAKE U FEEL GUILTY EVEN THO UR NOT.. I WAS IN UR SHOES SO I KNO HOW IT FEELS BUT NOW THE PAPERS FLIPPED AND I HAVE HIM JUST LIKE HE HAD ME... BUT U HAVE TO B STRONG AND THEY WILL TEST U TO C HOW FAR THEY CAN STILL GET AWAY WITH :heart:

HYNA your right about this..........I thought that we had really established a commitment and then all I see is dissapointment and I cant take it anymore...........I have started the process and I really dont want to do it but it has to be done because im done with words and they arent effective like I thought............I am mos def going to go ahead because me being mad and furious is only in my side he doesnt see it that way and now I see that................but I wish that I didnt have to do it this way.........

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:57 PM

:heart: TREAT THEM THE SAME WAY THEY TREAT U OR JUST COMPLETE ACT LIKE IF U DONT CARE ANY MORE THATS WHAT I DID AND IT HELPED NOW GUESS WHOS IN CHARGE..LOL..:heart:

For the past three days I have sat and thought of this.......I dont want to play mind games but it seems I have done all the communication that I can out of the person...........I care about them but sometimes like you said you need to treat them like they treat you and only when you do that will they see how it feels............its so sad that people dont have that instinct of having integrity in the first place but I think some people are better knowing when it is done to them...................:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:40 PM
what things have you done to stop being taken for granted...............advise please

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:30 PM

You people are so NAUGHTY..............I wish I had a package wrapped in a size 12 box...............:wink:

whats naughty about it?

everyone likes to open and play with their packages:angel:

laugh laugh If only all packages were duty free and required a health check I would...........:banana: :banana: :banana: then drool drool and then asleep asleep after its all over.........rofl rofl

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:52 PM
You people are so NAUGHTY..............I wish I had a package wrapped in a size 12 box...............:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:31 PM

What else could there be she was going to lead a nation and she was going to lead actually a first world nation dont you think that you should have at least graduated from a university to do that............wht so then my 3rd grader can do it now.......come on how can you stand and lead a country and meet world leaders without an education...........

Experience is better than education drinker

Well obviously that didnt help their campaign.............we already are lacking in respect with GW and now we want to just be a laughing stock and be mocked by everyone for how long..............EDUCATION is the key to progress everyone knows that our kids know that........a high school diploma doesnt do a damn thing but imply that you are going to be stuck in a factory or a fast food joint............EDUCATION is the only key to success these days........the days of experience have long gone........its who has a BA,MASTERS,or PHD.............thats how life is...........or stand next to that guy in the unemployment line........

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:22 PM

I dont have a problem of having a different belief system I have a problem with her education.............it causes me to question our educational system and wonder what the hell went wrong...............or did she have an accident which affected her intellectual ability to think...................what......what.......

Oh no, not the "i'm smarter than you" argument. ohwell noway

What else could there be she was going to lead a nation and she was going to lead actually a first world nation dont you think that you should have at least graduated from a university to do that............wht so then my 3rd grader can do it now.......come on how can you stand and lead a country and meet world leaders without an education...........

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:02 PM

If you love the person then yes its the logical step what else is there im not sure what you want a blood test.........an xray.........a pap smear...................wth

I thought this at one time too, however most people have no clue what love actually is, they THINK they are in love then get married, however if you TRULY love someone and you know they TRULY love you back then yes....maybe..

That's why I did it the last time, and why I'd do it again. I'm still going to be a smartass about it until the last second before I put the golden handcuff on.

But isnt that the most amazing thing about being human that we have the capacity to love............and being love isnt a guarantee its work.........and so thats what makes our lives so distinct from animals...........why dont we accept our faults and acknowledge our mistakes and learn from them instead of generalizing and compartmentalizing everything to a box..........love regardless if it hurts or if it makes us happy its unique and it should be felt by all...........no matter how many times it comes in your life............fear is a ridiculous feeling that doesnt let you grow it only makes you complacent.........

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:56 PM
I dont have a problem of having a different belief system I have a problem with her education.............it causes me to question our educational system and wonder what the hell went wrong...............or did she have an accident which affected her intellectual ability to think...................what......what.......

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:43 PM
If you love the person then yes its the logical step what else is there im not sure what you want a blood test.........an xray.........a pap smear...................wth

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:08 PM
Sarah Palin is a case study of what happens when you inbreed...............happy

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:51 PM
I think that you are just asking something you already know the answer to..............I dont want to speculate but if you are taking a haircut as a judge of how this person feels about you other things have went on in the past to give you this idea............we women have a way of looking at things and seeing the little details of things that men dont.........unfortunately men dont have the same type ideas.........we use every little thing as an analysis of how are relationship is or should be.............is that fair?

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:04 PM

Oh I sound harsh? You can gladly have the wedding bill for the runaway bride. Yeah I'm pissed. Shouldve hunted her down and choked her to death by shoving a complete wedding cake down her throat. I got conned.

This sounds familiar was this on Tv.......

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:03 PM

laugh LOOSER................

How do you know he's not a tighter? spock

Well either or he is a dip sh!t.................

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:01 PM

what was your contribution to the failure of your last relationship?
...my contribution was falling for all the c*nts lies. I believed all the bullsh!t deceit that b!tch told me.

wow your taking it well and you dont sound bitter at all......:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:54 PM

I should have never married him in the first place...
\

So I believe you mean lack of judgement.........

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:53 PM

soooo
then
asking for naked pictures is out of the question then too?spock

Yeah mos def...................but if you asked nicely I might copy and paste a site for you to see all the skanks they want.........

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:51 PM
what was your contribution to the failure of your last relationship?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25