Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:40 PM
Honey craigslist will do it to people all the time..............dont go to the INTIMATE ENCOUNTERS.......its a TRAP..........its a TRAP........LOL

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:36 PM
this is how men really think............and whomever needs to add go ahead.........lol

. Men are NOT mind readers. We can try to guess but, we’ll get it wrong every time.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question. A No followed by a long explanation is just telling a man you want to argue with him about your answer.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy doesn’t help solve anything. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
So, if you don’t want to hear the answer please don’t ask the question.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
Don't ask us. We have programmed our selves to lie on this subject.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something
Or tell us how you want it done.
Not both...
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a melon. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. Don’t come right out of the blue and tell me I’m out of shape. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
You don’t want us to tell you that your fat, now do ya?

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, motor sports or fishin’.

1. Crying is plain out right blackmail to us, and you know it is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
We do that. We like to be comfortable too.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You're a big girl... If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the raise and fall of the tides.
Accept it like that, you can’t keep the tide from raising or falling or the cycle of the moon. The moon controls the tied.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really!

1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;
but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like going camping to us.

Pass this to as many men as you can -
to give them a laugh.

Pass this to as many women as you can – most of them really need this educational material.

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/17/09 03:40 PM

So now you're saying that the Bible isn't the "Word of God"? Pretty sure God wouldn't appreciate that. :laughing:

The so-called "WORD OF GOD" was written by a MAN so im not taking it all as GODS word............I think religion is a form of control and it has been used this way to intimidated and cause fear to the believers..................

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:31 AM

I wonder if interracial couples are really happy.
I'm mean they take a lot of flack.

I have daughters who are interracial and I have been in relationships that I chose and they have mostly been with whom I want........... I have never had a problem being in one and of course families are apprehensive (from both sides) but when they get to know you and him........they usually are accepting and loving...........I think as long as you love that person its really not an issue with the couple its an issue with others..............what I usually say is Kiss my A$$..............lol

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:15 AM

Uhh, can you highlight it or something? What am I looking for?

It is scriptural proof that all the races and other people were created on the 6th day and then after the 7th day he created Adam & Eve. The others are who mated with Cain

What races were created on the 6th day and what others mated with Cain..............Uh I dont know what bible your thumpin but it must have ripped pages...............A whole lot of pages and some pages someone wrote on them and werent even part of the bible......................wow to you

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/13/09 01:22 AM

Gee ... huh

Whose Gee one of your picks.........

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/13/09 12:58 AM
Yes damn it just 3...........

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/13/09 12:02 AM
I date whom I like and i have dated them all...........but right now I only date white guys..........its JMO

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/13/09 12:00 AM
if you could choose 3 people who you would like to know or date who would they be and name them and then give them a nudge..................

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 10:24 PM
Tanz2dakity

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 10:21 PM
People who text you and then when you reply they dont get back to you until hours later..........and your like wtf are you talking about........that freakin eeerks me

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:26 PM

Just another over-commercialized holiday intended to create revenue by getting people to waste all their hard-earned money on things they don't need, but on a much grander scale.

True and where did you buy that little hussy..............:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 01:02 AM
Im droppin the mike on this one and you like SHLONGS so now we know why you are hatin women...

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:59 AM

AMASAMA MAPUSA AMASAMA AMAMA MAPUSA.........

Pssh...women only have enough education to speak like that. No wonder we thought they shouldn't vote. laugh laugh laugh

Look little boy.........you thread is so weak that im trying to entertain your audience.............

BUT hey thats what a WEINER WOULD SAY ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS PITCHING FOR THE OTHER TEAM...............thats why you hate women.........cuz you like MEN.....................SO WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON AND WHAT DID HE DO REJECT YOU LIKE E.HARMONY DID................:wink:

HEY! Did I say you could speak your mind? laugh laugh :wink:

I COULDNT HEAR YOU BRO FROM THE BJ YOU WERE GIVIN THE DUDE.............SAY WHAT?

Nah, it's because women don't have brains so everything passes right on through.

HOW CAN WE WHEN WE KEEP CATCHING YOU SUCKIN ANOTHER MANS SHLONG.......

Well we wouldn't have to if you women would do what you're supposed to and let us have sex with you.

SO you suck shlongs then...........interesting

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:58 AM
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.........

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:57 AM

Gingle? Or Jingle?

Cuz what you're asking for is neither. lol You're just droping the chorus from a song and asking for artist and title. A jingle is a little ditty from a commercial or something.

I did say or a song wht ev................when did I ask the FBI to be involved in my post........

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:56 AM

Madonna

..but those boys did it with expert timing..

(psssst....its JJJingle)

Lol too many apple martinis...........

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:54 AM

Pssh...women only have enough education to speak like that. No wonder we thought they shouldn't vote. laugh laugh laugh

Look little boy.........you thread is so weak that im trying to entertain your audience.............

BUT hey thats what a WEINER WOULD SAY ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS PITCHING FOR THE OTHER TEAM...............thats why you hate women.........cuz you like MEN.....................SO WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON AND WHAT DID HE DO REJECT YOU LIKE E.HARMONY DID................:wink:

I COULDNT HEAR YOU BRO FROM THE BJ YOU WERE GIVIN THE DUDE.............SAY WHAT?

Nah, it's because women don't have brains so everything passes right on through.

HOW CAN WE WHEN WE KEEP CATCHING YOU SUCKIN ANOTHER MANS SHLONG.......

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:51 AM

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:48 AM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25