Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 09:16 PM

And just what exactly would Her version of hell be???? smokin

That would be a toss-up between PMS and Menopause.

Or childbirth...........pick your weapon

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:58 PM
ohhh thats cute so me putting my finger there hurts...............

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:57 PM
she would have a sign saying "he's a dog" so we dont waste our time..............

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:08 PM

she would make it so that men only loved us for our minds not just cuz we have BOOBS.........

WHAT?????????????????? They love us JUST for our boobs? Poor mascectomy patients frustrated

Hey come to cali and see how it feels...............plastic surgeons are making a killing out here..........

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:56 PM
she would make it so that men only loved us for our minds not just cuz we have BOOBS.........

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:51 PM
she would make sure that if I ask you I look fat in this you would.............lie.............:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:45 PM
Edited by Tanzkity on Fri 02/20/09 01:47 PM
To all the serious people who dont get it..........lol..........good luck this was suppose to be funny

she would make sure that my beer was ready everytime I came home

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:25 PM
she would make sure that all men had a size 12 shoe and above.........:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:24 PM

She would peel my grapes

lol your dirty...........laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:21 PM
she would make sure that the channels on tv had LIFETIME AND OXYGEN ONLY

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:20 PM
SPAM must be real popular there.............laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:18 PM
she would make sure that the toilet seat was always down and that you had to watch OPRAH............:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:10 PM

Are you registering a complaint or is this a social commentary?

I am registering as a commentary...........lol..........now add on

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 02/20/09 01:07 PM
she would make sure there were no more one min men in the world............lol

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:44 PM

Damn, my phone gets around!
Two years now.....

I guess it's getting old if it sounds like Mike Tyson...lol

Wow Sluggo you do get around dont you..............you are a whore.......lol

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:14 AM

So now you're saying that the Bible isn't the "Word of God"? Pretty sure God wouldn't appreciate that. :laughing:

The so-called "WORD OF GOD" was written by a MAN so im not taking it all as GODS word............I think religion is a form of control and it has been used this way to intimidated and cause fear to the believers..................

Yes it was writteen by man but it is so full of truths it just can't be ignored.

Really and the truths that you know are? I have nothing against faith as long as it is factual but for people to take one book and think its GODS WORDS without questioning why it was made and why it was written is faulty................By the way God made things I believe other animals not other races...............if other races came then why arent there more than ADAM and EVE.............because ADAM AND EVE procreated and thats how civilizations were built...........

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:08 AM
I think Mars...........or is it Venus........one of those two...........frustrated frustrated

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:06 AM

there is absolutely no way you could EVER convince me to date out of my race. period.

horses just don't turn me on...

that said, "race" is a social construct and doesn't biologically exist...i like my men in all flavors.

Nice..........you do you..........lol........horses huh...........laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:53 PM
Hey I just want to have my way with you and then we are done.............relationships are so overrated...........:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:44 PM
If anyone is interested I have the number to SLUGGO............you dont want to talk to him he sounds like a fake MIKE TYSON...........lol

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25