Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:04 PM
I heard there were SLUTTY DRUNK CHICKS.............so where they go the men go ..................so where are the SLUTTY DUDES AT.............drool :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:01 PM
I have 50 real shoes and I have 10 flip flops.......hey a girl needs her shoes and her handbags..................lol...........and clothes and makeup.........and a boob job.........and a little lypo.........shoot.............who wants to go shopping?

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:56 PM
In the past I have waited until 6 months..............but now that Im in my 30's I have to say it can take from a 1st date to whenever it depends on the chemistry......the man im with now it was our 2nd date.................im soo bad...........laugh laugh laugh hey and we are still together and been for the past year and a half............yeah it can happen people time restrictions are for the young.........too old to waste time...............:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:46 PM
things that people dont know about you..........

I have a fear of COTTONBALLS...........wtf.........dont know and have never understood it.............lol.........im a weirdo.....

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:54 PM
Nada I hate the sh!t.............weird crust and weird meet...............uhhh

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:52 PM
Alot of gay folks and eccentric ones........

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:53 PM
drinker

naked cooking can be fun.. and semi dangerous

Yes but dangerous is sexy.............drinker

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:13 PM
Men who cook naked...................drool drool

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:13 PM
S-E-X

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:08 PM
I love it when a man get all dominant in the kitchen its like foreplay............its really cute and sexy..............NOW FEED ME..............drool drool

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:05 PM
Welcome your officially in the catergory of a FWB..................

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:08 PM
Wow what happened did the Caboose drive off the track..............wow to that well welcome again TRAIN....................i WANT TO DO THE TRAIN DANCE................:banana: :banana:

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:59 PM
Wow I know it was dark and your hand already had tunnel vision but damn check what you pick out before your thing falls off...........laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:56 PM
You smooth talker you...................laugh :wink: I like your technique...............its very strategic and sweet...............flowerforyou

Tanzkity's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:11 PM
I have went through this and most people who have a terminal disease see things so different from the healthy.........My friend told me that she was alright and not to worry.........I researched about her cancer and knew the truth.........its hard for people to take things in and for you what you need to do is be there for them.......also a lot of the drugs that they are taking are hindering them to see reality......i say for you to be honest with him and be a friend and tell him to do what he can to see his kids.............especially since really he has very little time left.............there are a number of resources in which he can get his wishes fulfilled and he can reunite with his kids and if you are a close friend do that for him..............

I think most of us take for granted how little if any time we have with loved ones and family and we dont take the time to express it.......its hard to know that in such a short time that your life will end so being there for people who are in need especially your friends and family is a must..........

my condolences and I hope if anything he takes care of the loop holes and reunites with his family because in the end no matter what you need them...............flowerforyou

Tanzkity's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:01 PM
Date them both until you find the right one.........dont put your eggs in one basket...............find out their pros and cons and go from there...............who said you had to commit enjoy while it lasts most people dont get that so do what is best for you and keep them both your young and single................

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:26 PM

why not put some distance and time between each other. If it helps then it was therapy. If it does not then the relationship is dead if not dying.

Sometimes relationships hit an impasse and games only inflame a bad problem.

Usually a separation of two week to a month allows people to get a clear grip and view of the situation they face together.

I totally understand but I think its because we have been apart and this really hasnt happened that many times that we have been together...........and his friends arent a help they are causing more issues............pretty much told him to get his act straight or he can start fukcin his friends and see how far that goes for him.........(his friends are a married couple)

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:23 PM

In both cases there was a little thing bothering you in the back of the mind. That's not pizza. That's common sense. You didn't need to vent to strangers. You already knew what was the proper course of action to take. You just needed support. Mamma didn't raise no fool. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do the right thing. Don't hide your intentions behind a veil in hopes that the full story won't be told. Because there are 3 sides to every story. His side, her side, and the police report. And I tend to believe the police report.

Wow you are a hot mess and I love it............I have to say the way you word things its crystal clear and blunt...........and some people are in need of a blunt object at times to wake the fukc up...............flowerforyou

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:14 PM
why is there mad cow disease............I mean how mad was that cow to get that label..........

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:05 PM
Why dont you guys go on a date?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25