Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/03/09 01:22 AM

I seem to be pmsing too........but I just checked the calendar......its not coinciding!!!!

Do you think I may need to get....................

LAID!!!????explode noway laugh

I think its a MUST WITH THAT BEARD............or at least trim it.........laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/03/09 01:16 AM
Edited by Tanzkity on Tue 02/03/09 01:18 AM
i blame PMS for my biotch attitude and I now take no accountability............yah heard..............any women want to join me.............laugh laugh and whatever else you want to blame it on............anything that want ladies and gents if you must........

oh i blame it on the fact that i ate this burger when i damn well shouldnt have.............

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/02/09 10:30 PM
my ex husband use to say to me I dont trust a creature that can bleed for seven days and not die...............why do men get so bitter and think that its always the women who are the crazy ones..............what happened to taking accountability of how you were the relationship...............lol women are forgiving creatures and men just turn BITTER right?

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:40 AM
I would like mind blowing sex first and i would like it at a resort where I would be greeted with my s/o and then some flowers........then bling bling................and then back to my MIND BLOWING S-E-X............

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:01 PM
Edited by Tanzkity on Sat 01/31/09 11:02 PM
for Valentines Day................if you had a s/o or if you dont have one what would you like to get..............:heart: :heart: :heart:

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:29 PM

Love is an excuse chicks use to scam free dinners from guys when they're on a date.

And men use it to score sum pu$$y so we are freakin even.........

You got that right, girlfiend!!! Only let's make sure we say "some" men.

laugh laugh laugh K

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:15 PM
Edited by Tanzkity on Sat 01/31/09 10:19 PM

Love is an excuse chicks use to scam free dinners from guys when they're on a date.

And men use it to score sum pu$$y so we are freakin even.........

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:52 PM
Yeah your on the team but your like the girl who he can get because you still have feelings for you............you are a spare tire hun..........run and go get a man that only has you for the team and your his first priority......................you a being dangled........

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:23 PM
I like POF............I think its amusing..........the site that is full of freaks and inbreds is DATEHOOKUP........lol that site is mos def the most obscene place for free dating...........the guys there just ask you if you fukc off the bat............no whats your name or how are you........they just go straight to the jugular.............rant rant

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:25 PM

I dun said S-E-X..................drool drool

ive said it multiple times!!

what about foreplay ehh??bigsmile

OVERRATED HUN...........these boys cant even spell foreplay let alone perform it ..................

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:21 PM

FallinAngel82,

you win the award for being down to earth and going against the female instict of buying up massive amounts of shoes!

Just wish I had a trophy or something to give you, let me see, um, I have a beer.

drinker

Men like you are called FRUGAL AND CHEAP................AND THATS WHEN I SAY..................TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT..............anyways you probably dont have a J-O-B...............WHT EV...............real women like SHOES BABY.........................ASK YOUR MOMMA...........

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:16 PM
I dun said S-E-X..................drool drool

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:12 PM
That you shouldnt have any previous drug habits because it will cause schizophrenia, ocd, and bipolar disorders...........you are likely to feel euphoria and intense feeling or exhibitionism............what you should do when this happens is go straight to the shower and take a cold one............it doesnt matter if its alcoholic or its a physical release..............but just RELEASE...........and some side affects will be burning and an intense urge to KILL............

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:04 PM
Its deadly and will cause nauseousness if you take more than 3 alcoholic drinks a day..............stay away from small children, ex's , and small animals it might cause to hallucinate................be aware of the dog signs..................I dont know where are we going with this freakin POST...............

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:59 PM
They say the devil wears PRADA.............BUT YOUR A GUY RIGHT?

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:24 PM

FallinAngel82,

you win the award for being down to earth and going against the female instict of buying up massive amounts of shoes!

Just wish I had a trophy or something to give you, let me see, um, I have a beer.

drinker

What is wrong with a being a woman...........wow I think you should appreciate women whatever they like or do................

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:20 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: WOOO HOOOO!! Shopping in Cali!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
hey you 2.. count me in!!!
lol

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:16 PM

i like beer.and cuddling woman drinker drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: drool rofl

Go figure drunken kitty.............here pu$$y........pu$$y........you remind me of someone................noway

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:11 PM
What century are you from that people still use MULATTO................lol wht ev.....laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:06 PM

I have 50 real shoes and I have 10 flip flops.......hey a girl needs her shoes and her handbags..................lol...........and clothes and makeup.........and a boob job.........and a little lypo.........shoot.............who wants to go shopping?

ME!!! ME!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEE!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile waving

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: YEAH COME TO CALI WE ARE ALL GOOD......LETS HIT THE MALL....:banana: :banana:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25