Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 03/21/09 11:18 AM
_______________________(fill in the blank)

you kiss me like that...........

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 03/21/09 11:14 AM
massage oil and crotchless undie

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 03/21/09 11:09 AM
And the point to this thread is..................who cares

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 03/21/09 12:00 AM
Edited by Tanzkity on Sat 03/21/09 12:01 AM
for me to be dating my dog than boys..............lol at least I get licked......

Is dating just becoming so hard that you might as well date another species?laugh laugh

What would yours be?

Tanzkity's photo
Wed 03/18/09 11:38 PM
I will have to tell you here real life kicked in and she probably liked you but that was just the internet and she moved on........it happens all the time......why I say this because I have been one of those women who has done that........It sounded good in the beginning and you all clicked but she figured (like i have) damn this is just the internet I cant take someone seriously off the internet.......it happens and you should be glad then now you can focus on women who take these dating sites seriously..............

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 03/14/09 02:24 AM
Im just grossed out by the whole subject........uhhhhhhhhhhh

Tanzkity's photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:55 AM
If I dont then the whole world must stop until I do........lol

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:28 PM
I wont date any man my age or younger........been there done that and im done with it..........I prefer men who are in their 40's thats a man who isnt young but isnt old either...............

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:39 PM
I am extremely bored............i just got on and im about to get off if i dont see something like clothes coming off or a lap dance or something.........

Tanzkity's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:04 AM

Maybe that Jedi mind Trick will work on Obama....

Waving hand

Dammit, didn't work!! he is still bring Tax evaders and scandals in Washington...

It didnt work on GW either he caused the deficit and he brainwashed us into Iraq.....

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:53 PM
Haha of course that is one of my biggest flaws..........im hell of obnoxious can you tell.................but I will love you long time

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:49 PM

The truth is finally out....

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Only 38% of Dems claim excellent mental health
Results of Gallup poll no shock to shrink who authored book on liberal madness

When the Gallup pollsters asked Americans what they thought about their own mental health, they were intrigued by the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

While 58 percent of Republicans reported having excellent mental health, only 38 percent of Democrats described themselves that way.

This is a dangerous slope to track on.

- "Mentals" are usually sure they are as sharp as a razor.
- A wise man, on the other hand, once said: "I only know that I know nothing".

Haha thats because Dems are realists and Reps are delusional psychopaths.......

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:38 PM

And if forgery is so easy then why havent the illegals done it...........they are good at forgeries in everything else but their citizenship.............give me a freakin give the man a break is in office so deal with it..................how unpatriotic are some people and how people show their true colors when they feel like the invisible.........

- May-be the forgeries of a birth record data, which requires an injection of new data into existing government database, aren't so easy for a regular illegal type?

- What is so unpatriotic about requesting a compliance with the Constitution of the United States?

- I hope you do not infer, that the only reason you are so "patriotic", is because you obviously have no illusions regarding a supposed anonymity on the internet.

Lets think with some intellect right now............you are holding the position that very few men have held..........do you think the administration wouldnt take the pains to look into everything that you have done and who you claim to be............this is so ridiculous that I dont even know why I am sitting here wasting my time................lets be truthful every person who is asking for something such as a birth certificate to be authenticated has another agenda..............write what you really mean and stop using semantics as a precedence to your argument........

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:47 PM
Edited by Tanzkity on Tue 03/03/09 10:49 PM

Couldn't get the picture to show here. Here is a link that shows the difference between the forgery, ahem, birth certificate and a real Hawaiian Birth Certificate looks like.

http://www.bloggernews.net/118355

Kenya has never opened his records as promised.

And if forgery is so easy then why havent the illegals done it...........they are good at forgeries in everything else but their citizenship.............give me a freakin give the man a break is in office so deal with it..................how unpatriotic are some people and how people show their true colors when they feel like the invisible.........

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:34 PM

cybersex.............any takers?laugh laugh laugh

My lady I've had cybersex with you so many times its not funny, and you just always stare back at me with that, 'I'm not done with you yet' look in your eyes. What the hell one more time won't hurt.

Ohhh baby.............laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:12 AM
Just have a nice juicy raw steak and have a bear claw next to it............they usually bite then.........

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:10 AM

I could use a moist towelette now. Did anyone have Chinese food tonight?

Baby you dont need towelettes I have some for you............I will give you happy ending...........

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:08 AM

Was it good for you????devil :tongue: :banana:

Nah I need more..............give it to me

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:55 PM
cybersex.............any takers?laugh laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:24 PM
Yeah Facebook is great about meeting old friends, fam, and co-workers I recommend that site to everyone...........

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25