Community > Posts By > Citizen_Joe

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 12/06/10 01:43 AM
In Utah, yes. Anywhere else, no, not really.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 11/28/10 12:46 AM
In High school, I got A's and F's, and it was a series of starts and stops for me. In my early 20's, I went to a trade school, and zipped through their 7 month full time course in electronics in 4 months. If I liked the subject or could find a practical application for the topic, I got A's. You can't assume a mental illness is a liability, and in fact, in many ways, it's an asset. Sometimes you have to invest a little energy into a subject to realize the gift a mental illness really is. As of today, I now am skilled in more than a half dozen disciplines, programming, electronics, mechanical design, machining, and basically anything that involves turning a thought into a thing.

Bipolar II.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sun 11/28/10 12:30 AM
In this area, most people in their 40's aren't nearly as active as I am...
In this area, most people in their 30's aren't nearly as active as I am...
In this area, most people in their mid 20's aren't nearly as active as I am...

So yes.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Sat 10/23/10 08:39 PM

Hey people sorry to bother u all but need some advice... I broke up with my ex 2 years ago cos he was very bad to me.... Since then I've had no luck so I decided to move to the nearest city to change my lifestyle this was over 2 months ago since the move things have got worse every single day something wrong seems to happen. Wot shud I do shud I stick this move out or move bk home (like everyone says I wud) people tell me this is god testing me and that u have to make ur own luck.... But I'm really starting to feel really down pls help x

Belfast is a pretty part of the world. I've been there 5 times, and if nothing else, you're in a reasonably civilized part of the world, unlike Bellefontaine, Ohio. Perhaps it's your choice in places you chose to hang out?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 10/20/10 12:41 PM

Hey Guys......if you liked a girl alot and she doesn't feel the same but really values your friendship....could you be her friend?

It depends on how sneaky, manipulative, and possessive she is.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 10/19/10 10:21 AM

How to get my girlfriend back to liking me and wanting me. Sience we had our second daughter she is so distant, try's to fight with me I do all I can..

Get a maternity test.

PAternity test....

.02 drinker

My mistake. I'm always asking my mother for a maternity test, especially when what she thinks becomes audible.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:29 AM

If you knew the world was going to end in the next 24-48 hrs., how would you spend your last day(s) on earth?

I'd ask for ECT and live the last 2 days like I didn't know, because I wouldn't.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:26 AM

How to get my girlfriend back to liking me and wanting me. Sience we had our second daughter she is so distant, try's to fight with me I do all I can..

Get a maternity test.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 04:23 PM

Are people really products of their enviroment, or is it possible people are who they want to be? like if you grow up around drugs and violence are you pre destined to spend your life around drugs and violence. or if you were treated like $hit as a kid, will you automatically treat your kids like $hit? is it really a endless cycle?

We're all molded by our past. Breaking out of the mold is a choice and usually requires work.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 04:02 PM

(This will probably get moved because I am unsure where to put it.)

If you have to describe YOURSELF as "hot" or "sexy" or whatever outrageous adjective, are you really that "hot"? Or is it like when you laugh at your own jokes because it isn't that funny?

I describe myself as BMI normal. What describes me as sexy seems to have a unity width/height ratio.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 03:56 PM

By the sparkle in their eye when they look at you. flowerforyou

Women can fake sparkles, and orgasms.

Then youve been dating the wrooooong women ohwell

In oh so many ways.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 03:52 PM

By the sparkle in their eye when they look at you. flowerforyou

Women can fake sparkles, and orgasms.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 04:30 AM

Depends on the reasons why your friends and family don't like someone.

cause he is half black

You live in Oklahoma. Laws can't fix stupidity.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 04:23 AM
I love her, I know ... I've always known the fact that she loves me too....but tell me, is this fair???

It's what you chose, so yes, it's fair. Obsessing about what looks like a mistake in judgement wont fix it.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 04:17 AM

well my ex fiancee called tonight.. he said he still loves me and wants to be friends. i dont know what to say! is cutting him off the only way too ease the pain of him hurting me so carelessly?

Opportunism knocks more than once.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 04:13 AM

How can i know, someone loves me.

Actions match words.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 04:04 AM

Some guys also post pictures of themselves far away. You can't tell what they really look like. ohwell

Extreme closeups... Let's hide that truck sized a$$.
Myspace near vertical photos, strategically designed to hide the spare tire.

Both sides of this species have their deal breakers.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 03:59 AM
Nothing. No psych meds in nearly 3 years, no alcohol or other mind numbing substances in more than 7. This should not be construed in any way to say that medications are bad. I chose to be medication/drug free and make the best of any extremes that come my way.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 10/18/10 03:52 AM

We wake up in jail together, what are the first FOUR words you say to me?

No honeymoon for you.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:24 AM

wat do U think is the appropiate dating age range?

The last woman I dated was 30. She was older than me physically, significantly more beaten up by choices and more beaten down by life. There are many more reasons a person could end up invited to the Jerry Springer show besides an eyebrow raising age difference.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25