Community > Posts By > Citizen_Joe

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:12 AM

which do u prefer? looks,, brains, personality, or good sex?

I think I'll hold of on responding until there's a brains and hair thread. bigsmile

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:48 PM
Not for the fetus

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 07/28/10 08:18 AM
Playing Farmville, supervising the manufacturing of my inventions, checking belly button for lint, and handling any technical support calls. Maybe later, bowling.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:52 PM
I'm just going to smile and nod.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:12 PM

..that you are seeing someone? Or..you are seeing someone but you aren't entirely sure?
And you aren't convinced, that's the problem. And he or she did not convince you. You got a gut feeling of something not right..you should probably listen to it..it's the first red flag.
It's a horrible place to be, isn't it?

You already know something's wrong at that point. The next question would be how long will it take for any remaining denial to vanish. There are much worse things than being alone.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:09 PM

To anyone who feels this is true...consider that you may be dating the wrong women. Just a thought.

Demographics don't lie:

http://profiles.nationalrelocation.com/Ohio/Bellefontaine/

Mario's pretty darned accurate for this county.

Sorry Joe, I don't think I'm understanding your point. You'll have to walk me through this. What are these stats supposed to be proving?

Did you notice the average household income as it compares to the median?
Still not seeing the correlation between household and median income and people dating for monetary benifit.

Average Household Income $5,290
Median Household Income $36,029

Survival in this county is primarily by way of redistribution of wealth.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:00 PM

Maybe this isn't as simple for men, I wouldn't know, since I'm not one...but a man who is hung up on money is easy enough to spot...and not date. Is it harder to tell with women?

Not when you have a checklist:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

I never knew they used to be called morally insane.

I wonder if all financial security relationship seekers are sociopaths or if all sociopaths are financial security relationship seekers? :tongue:

My own experience with this type, eventually they tell on themselves, or someone close to them does. Once I see the signs, and in particular, if I feel like I can't get away, I know I must. I don't think wanting financial security in a relationship is unreasonable, but when it's the foundation of the relationship, it's doomed from the start.

A sociopath/psychopath serves best in sales, especially if a commission is involved, in much the same way people with OCD make great accountants. Just make sure if you're the employer, you keep close watch on their activities.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=house+remorse&aq=0

In fact, they're often blend well into society, even after the lying, cheating, and manipulative efforts are exposed, time after time. My own escape from one such person last year was not too different than how a bird escapes the clutches of my favorite cat. No reaction other than rejection, and like my cat, she eventually got bored with me, moving on to her next victim.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:19 PM

To anyone who feels this is true...consider that you may be dating the wrong women. Just a thought.

Demographics don't lie:

Sorry Joe, I don't think I'm understanding your point. You'll have to walk me through this. What are these stats supposed to be proving?

Did you notice the average household income as it compares to the median?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:39 PM

Maybe this isn't as simple for men, I wouldn't know, since I'm not one...but a man who is hung up on money is easy enough to spot...and not date. Is it harder to tell with women?

Not when you have a checklist:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 08:22 PM

Men will always be better at destroying ****.

Women are better at bringing out that type of insanity.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 08:11 PM

Honestly, not every woman wants a rich man. But women do want someone willing to work, and even if they aren't working and bringing in the money, doing stuff around the place, instead of sitting around watching TV. Why would anyone want to be in a relationship, where they're not equally in the harness? I have a

Ge a job? The hell you say! EW! IU just vomitted! ill ill ill

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:55 PM

well kinda hard when we are together all the time.. So I picked a fight to get some space for now.Until I can try figure it out. Didn't know what else to do

You have to pick a fight to escape? When happens if you don't?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:30 PM
Twilight zone episode.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:10 PM

And I mean "won't have to work for the rest of your life" kind of money ? think
I would, as I get older I get smarter spock ...I got to find me Miss "perfect" soon. flowers

Wouldn't it be more accurate to ask, "Would you divorce for money?"

laugh laugh laugh

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:09 PM

I just think it's very presumptuous for guys to think they know how all women are based on their own experiences. The part of the equation that they seem to miss is THEMSELVES. Their experiences with women are derived from they way THEY interact with them.... it's cool guys just blame it all on us so your ego can remain in tact.

Being born and raised in California and having spent most of my adulthood in Orange County, I understand your perspective. This town's different though. In fact, it's special in a retarded way.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:06 PM

Demographics don't lie:

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 07/26/10 11:41 AM

I feel like I'm always having to pursue the guy I want instead of him picking me... what's up with that? Why do I have to get the ball rolling? If you're interested then why not just make it known?

Guys - need to know whats going on up there in those noggins of yours.

Women should be supplied with 2 by 4's.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 07/26/10 11:17 AM

smokin Well .. has it happened for you yet?

shades

Yes, all year long! :banana:

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 07/26/10 11:13 AM
City most of my life, but in this past 3 years of country living, I have used duct tape in a tune up of my car, so slightly countrified.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/21/10 10:42 PM

I'm not making it to Akron.
But I'll be spending the time rocking out my fourth step.
My friend gave me templates because he said otherwise I wouldn't be done with Volume I of my screw-ups before my next birthday.

I bet they have to make A LOT of coffee.

You wont miss much. Akron is where AA Started and the founders day weekend in Akron is way too complicated now, tickets for this and that, overly marketed, ad nausia. Thankfully, AA worldwide is not the same as AA in the Akron/Canton area, and has adapted and grown in each culture. I believe you mentioned in another post disliking going to meetings. Early in recovery, I heard someone say, "There are 2 times you need to go to meetings, when you want to, and when you don't want to". By coincidence, I stated tonight that 28% of the time, I'm there because I want to be. In fact, I'm disgusted with the majority of meetings in this county and have been for years now. I go to meetings only because on occasion, someone has a similar problem that I've experienced, and occasionally, I get to touch someone in just the right way with my own experiences and thoughts, and just maybe, it keeps them sober another day, or if nothing else, gives them a reason to laugh.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25