Community > Posts By > Citizen_Joe

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/25/12 12:25 AM

when jobs start coming back to the US, and people have money to spend, we will begin a cycle of being better 'balanced'

If there was no debt, there would be no money because money is debt, with the people of America to be used as collateral. True statement. As for when jobs come back, they wont, until the dollar becomes recognized for what it is, worthless. As it stands now, the BRICS nations are about to create a super sovereign currency, and unlike many of the IMF based currencies, they are substantially more fiscally responsible. In fact, Russia's government does not owe anyone anything.

We can create revenue, however, which is resource based. Each of us has value, and can produce goods. In fact, we can do so without using the non-sovereign dollar. In addition to my own inventions, I also do a bit of gardening, and among which, tobacco will be one of my largest crops, using a method of vertical gardening of my own design, with a 10 fold increase of growing in the same land space. We can also recognize that WE are a people who need to work with each other, not against. Our communities as a rule have become so isolated that our enemies may well live next door, simply because we haven't bothered to try to work together.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/25/12 12:15 AM

always good to give back

I have all kinds of 'ideas' of how I will do that too once I Have means,,,,

We all have the means. It's when it's every wo/man for themselves, we forget that. I'm actually working on building a cooperative that will ultimately become self-sustainable with the intention of helping the community to grow and survive, even in the face of the great depression 2.0 . The corporate model is slavery, simply put. The monetary system and inflation vs income has ultimately forced the majority of families to have both parents working. It's a boiling frog, 4 decades in the making and I for one, see people as something to value, not money.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/25/12 12:07 AM

My question is this, Have you ever lied on an application to get a job? And if you did, How did things turn out?

Jobs are slavery. I hope to never EVER have one of those obscene things again.

the first part, I Agree

the second part, I Dont,, I hope to have one long enough to earn what I need to invest in my own business,,,lol

I just helped a neighbor to create a business. My total investment, my time and energy helping him to design his first project. In point of fact, he now makes $58.00/hour for his time running my machines. My cut of that is 10%.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/25/12 12:03 AM

What is the most important thing one could ever want or need in any relationship???

To meet or exceed their own expectations of what their mate should be.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Thu 05/24/12 11:54 PM

My question is this, Have you ever lied on an application to get a job? And if you did, How did things turn out?

Jobs are slavery. I hope to never EVER have one of those obscene things again.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Thu 05/24/12 11:44 PM
Simply put, there is no plan possible to fix the Federal government's budget, simply because it is impossible. There is so much owed that even if the government effectively disappeared and all tax revenue was applied to debt, it still would not be enough to catch up. Rather than assume the Federal government will continue, assume it wont, and plan accordingly. Plan to unite your communities towards self-sufficiency and self-defense, against enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Thu 05/24/12 10:23 PM
Thanks for all of your kind thoughts. Tomorrow I'll be starting the process of obtaining sole custody of our daughter. I can't make her stop and I can't protect her from herself. It's time to let it go and make sure me and my daughter are safe. I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs but being here and using drugs just wont work. After talking with her mother the first time, at first her mother thought I was getting rid of her the first chance I could, which is far from the truth, and then she called me back and said I'm absolutely right. I don't want our daughter to not have her mother, but the reality is she's gone when she's high, and everything else is less important than her drugs.

Best case scenario, she comes home, and our relationship takes a 6 month pause and she gets tested. Worst case, she dies, and when her daughter is old enough, I'll have to explain how her sickness killed her.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 05/23/12 01:43 AM
It all depends on your expectations. I expect when people look at my profile to hear people say something like, "Holy hell, that boy's seriously twisted", or at least to laugh and be scared at the same time. Then again, I fully expect to not ever meet anyone from here IRL. There's not one person in my local area I'd really want to meet and my baby girl gets top billing.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 05/23/12 01:15 AM

Glad to hear you are prepared, daughters wrap daddies around their fingers at a young age. laugh

To to whomever I should give her away to in adulthood, her future mate will hate me for the rest of his life, because he'll never measure up... devil

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 05/23/12 01:04 AM

It will be rough, but you will have love unmeasureable from your daughter. I never said anything bad about their mother, I let them find out on their own. I hope you have skills so you won't be financially burdened, it is bad enough only having one parent, be it mommy or daddy.

Finances aren't an issue and aren't even connected to one country. I was already self-pay on all things. As I work from home, even baby sitting isn't an issue and I was already the primary parent. It's really about when or whether or not the mom is going to get clean or die. For the first 4 1/2 years, I didn't even have a step-father, and after age 12. I definitely have a good picture of what I have to look forward to.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Wed 05/23/12 12:54 AM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Wed 05/23/12 12:55 AM

Hi, do you have family support or are you doing this alone? I feel for you, yet you are making all the right choices. I agree with you that our children come before a relationship, they are so dependant upon us and need to be our first priority.:thumbsup:

Fair question. My family lives in California, actually, and my mother already knows what's happening. I've already made quite a few alliances and unlike the norm, we're defying that natural tendency to be isolationists.

Part of the move to this town was partially related to recognizing the impending economic collapse. I am fortunate to have already developed alliances in this community, most of which are already growing gardens and additionally am working to build a cooperative effort to keep industry going. Already proving itself, I am far from alone. In fact, the local active addicts would not give her drugs out of respect for me. Not only do I have adequate support, but this block has not a week's supply of food, but rather a year and there will be provisions in place up stairs to make my home self-sustaining all year long, and to propagate the technologies developed throughout the community. In fact, one neighbor is using my equipment to manufacture ash trays, which are making their way to local stores and many other products are planned. Win win for all of us, actually. I pay them for some things, but the real goal for me is not to hire people, but give them the ability to become their own business. The good thing is people are really beginning to free their minds.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 11:56 PM
Thanks.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 11:54 PM

what else will he be STANDING UP For in terms of american progress though?

I understand its the congressional majority that affects changes, but other than just DISAGREE With them and STOPPING them, what will he be encouraging or SUPPORING Them in? anything? or is he just so anti feds that he will in essence stop any PROGRESS from happening?

Sound money for starters. Do you know what happens when inflation is always just a little higher than minimum wage increases for 4 decades? A family of 2 struggles to keep the lights on and food on the table. In the 70s, a single parent could work 1 job and live well. There hasn't been one single period of recovery in 4 decades. Any appearance of recovery has been at the expense of the poor and what's left of the middle class and believe me, it's no accident.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 11:47 PM

But, does Paul still hate Jews?what

just askin cause Hitler did. you know..:smile:

I don't recall a single incident that Ron Paul has ever made a single hateful comment of jews. I will however suggest that a further look into history is in order. In fact, look at what the NAZI's found in Poland when they took it back. If that doesn't make you at least question the validity of history as taught in the schools I really can't say what will. I've decided to do exactly what Einstein suggested with regard to education. Forget everything I learned in school, and look at all sides of every story and then do that other thing... THINK.

"Education is that which remains when one has forgotten everything he learned in school" -Albert Einstein

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 11:35 PM
So I'm now a father of a beautiful 4 month old baby girl, and over the past couple weeks the mother, who I love dearly melted down and went back into drugs, and it's still sinking in. In terms of money and stuff, the damage was comparably light, a few hundred dollars and almost all of our baby's clothing and once again, she's off and running with nothing. No phone, no car, no bank cards, off and running. I was already the primary parent, so our daughter is not really suffering as much as if I were a deadbeat, and I'm just getting past the shock stage of it all. Tonight I went ahead and replaced the clothing partially, at least to get a week's supply of clothes, and throughout the course of the week will get more.

At this point, protecting and caring for our baby is much more important than what can be salvaged in the relationship, if it can be. I worry about her and pray our daughter wont have to do without one parent, but that's well beyond my control. Even if she returns, it's going to be a good 6 months before our relationship can be fully restored, for reasons that would be obvious to anyone who understands addiction and even then, my real priorities are to be a good parent. In fact, the idea of an intimate relationship with anyone other than friends is probably as repulsive as it gets at this point and probably will be for quite some time. I have a new lifelong relationship to form and really, nothing will interfere with that.

People in the neighborhood know that I live a clean lifestyle and for the most part, respect that boundary and of all days, the absolute tramp of the block shows up and I'm thinking wth? So I'm nice about it, and in a project I'm working on with a neighbor, tell her, "We're going to lowes, so..", and she leaves. We get back and after already sizing her up as in how in the heck did she think she could invite herself in, the neighbor warns her not to return and where is she? At my effin door. I was much clearer that time and only a true idiot would return.

The last time she got clean, she nearly died and this time could do it for her. Her family knows to pass the message that the damage to the family is not irreverseable and right now I'm sure she feels very bad about what she did. The thing is, she's sick and sick people do bad things. While I'll have to go through the process of obtaining full custody I do know the good she's capable of and pray she finds that person again. Regardless of what happens next, I will be forever grateful for the gift of a child, a chance I thought permanently lost to me.

Funny thing, 3AM for a lot of people means a booty call. Today, I'm grateful to have it be a baby bottle call instead.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 10:16 PM
In other news TSA ordered to highest alert. "The patriots are coming The patriots are coming!" :banana:

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:53 PM

two words............... permanent vacation!

Given the inflation rate, including this year's hyper-inflation rate, you would be surprised how short of a vacation permanent is.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:51 PM
What would the current generation say that would ultimately be equivilient to, "Can't we all just get along?" Seriously, divide and conquer is getting pretty old and the media's attempts to incite race wars is as well. I don't have to like my fellow Americans, but have a moral obligation to stand beside them in defence.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:47 PM

Turned off my TV service 8 months ago, my roomies kid is now growing a brain, having to use the computer for something other than playing games..... only remains for use with movies or game systems, one hell of an external monitor! laugh

Good one Joe! drinker

For me it was a simple phrase that involved 3 words, CIA, 1953, and Iran. Then the reality I thought I was a part of started to unfold as if unplugging from the matrix. Turning off Tel-Lie-Vision, originally wasn't intended to be turned off, but rather limited for my daughter's sake. The thing is, when you realize that everything you thought you believed came from a box that lies, yea, I scrapped the whole thing. Right here, right now, I'm getting into vertical gardening, forming alliances, and helping people escape the slave concept known as employer/employee relations. It's pretty obvious these days that our monetary system was designed to ultimately force both parents to work and I've already cut my expenses to pre-1990 levels, including tobacco products, which will likely cost $0.015 each by the time I'm done. In fact, technology I developed years ago, now shared with others is likely going to be the thing that re-creates a new middle class in this county, which I refer to as a revolution of 1. 1 person, 1 company, shared resources.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:41 PM

Wonderful news! I saved $861.00 by not paying for other people's brainwashing on Mainstream media since October. Beat that Geico!
LOL!...Good to see you Joe!

Thanks Peccy, it's been a while.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25