Community > Posts By > Citizen_Joe

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:28 PM

He can, however, bring our troops home.

Bringing troops home will dramatically change the phony war on drugs. In this community and in Bellefontaine, Heroin and Crack are rampant. Remind me which country supplies cocaine and Opium again? And where is the military relative to these countries?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:02 PM

what would you do if a stranger, out of the blue, handed you a closed briefcase (not locked), told you there was over 5 million dollars in it and asked you to hold onto it for a minute, but never came back for it? huh

I'd replace it with whatever gold was available at the time. Should he return, he'd thank me later.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:47 AM

My son is showing some signs of autism. I really could use some insight to the disorder. So if any one on here has a child with autism of any severity I would really appreciate some advice on how to handle a child with it. How do I go about getting him tested? etc etc

Thanks in advance
Staci

Simple autism test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5SponUgbNo

We didn't have fear of autism because we signed a waiver and refused to allow our daughter to be vaccinated, an informed decision. Mathematically, there is a link to vaccines. In fact, there's even a risk of asthma, which really isn't a disease, but rather an allergic reaction. In fact, the epidemic of polio in the mid last century was caused by a live virus polio vaccine.

Medical science does not support the claim that vaccinations are linked to autism. Also, making such a claim here does nothing to help the parent of an autistic child.

When the rate of autism increases from 1 in 88 to 1 in 80, maybe you'll ask questions then. Numerically, they were linked when it jumped from 1 in 115 to 1 in 88. In fact, a vaccinated child is statistically more dangerous to an unvaccinated child and the reverse.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:40 AM

You too must be belonging to some nation,there too must be many systems that you don't like,many people those you really hate! so don't you love your nation at all?

I love America. I hate the government. That's called patriotism. Love of government is something I tend to associate with Stockholm syndrome.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:38 AM
Life expectancy is environmental. The thing we're taught to fear, global warming, actually will improve life expectancy dramatically. Of course the globalists will continue to try and poison us to maintain status quo.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:35 AM

Hi All,

Taking current events into account and that many sites do not allow pictures of minors. For the protection of the children, do you think we should stop posting them?

I don't recommend it, but protecting people from their decisions isn't such a great idea either.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:29 AM
Iran hasn't invaded any country in centuries. How many countries have the US invaded? Dozens.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:02 AM
Wonderful news! I saved $861.00 by not paying for other people's brainwashing on Mainstream media since October. Beat that Geico!

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/18/12 02:52 AM

Some Mingle2 participants are upset as the result of a very unfortunate matter. So, in response to that issue, I want to discuss a related issue.

Jesus! That cynical b*stard was a convicted child molester? I thought I had it rough for a moment. On a more pleasant topic, our baby is a Kenton native, and the population vs offender rate is much lower here. The family tree in the neighborhood is quite a bit like a tumbleweed, which isn't too different than Logan County. At least it's not a bean pole.

nice pic Joe

congrats!

Thanks. Our baby is doing very well, but for an undetermined period of time I'll be the mommy and daddy. Just kinda reeling that concept in. I sincerely hope and pray the mommy finds her way back but it's not looking good. Drugs.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/18/12 01:47 AM

My son is showing some signs of autism. I really could use some insight to the disorder. So if any one on here has a child with autism of any severity I would really appreciate some advice on how to handle a child with it. How do I go about getting him tested? etc etc

Thanks in advance
Staci

Simple autism test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5SponUgbNo

We didn't have fear of autism because we signed a waiver and refused to allow our daughter to be vaccinated, an informed decision. Mathematically, there is a link to vaccines. In fact, there's even a risk of asthma, which really isn't a disease, but rather an allergic reaction. In fact, the epidemic of polio in the mid last century was caused by a live virus polio vaccine.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/18/12 01:40 AM

I think it is great that you are being selective. I am started something similiar locally. The selectivity is in recovery as we have these controversities between addicts, alcoholics, al-anon, and open and closed meetings. To me the main thing is recovery. It will be like this reading meeting where as long as it has something to do with recovery it will be cool. Some people have offered some recovery poems and readings that have helped them.

Controversy... Alcoholic/Addict = Dog, German shepard.

Any difference is really propagated by making one addiction illegal, and the other heavily taxed and legal. I'm well past seeing either condition as illegal, but rather government sponsored degradation of humanity and profitting from the criminalization of an illness and misery. See also, Afghanistan for Opium, Iran/Contra, the war on drugs, prohibition, ad quite a bit of nausia. Addiction = slavery.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/18/12 01:34 AM

I was manic from late 2009 until now. Most of you except the few I talk to privately do not know me regulated as a normal person. It is very heartbreaking for me. Not that I lied but much of the time I was not completely making sense. Everybody let me slide by because I am considered a high functioning bipolar.

I just feel like what do I have to contribute as an ordinary person. My IQ when properly medicated goes down a lot. I think and act much slower.

I feel like no one likes the stable me.

If prozac is one of your medications, demand something different. Prozac has sodium fluoride as one of the active ingredients. Many medications should never have been brought to market, and having an ingredient connected to the number 1 cause of death, coronary artery disease, also known for lowering IQ, is really not a good idea. Also, and if you are inclined to lower any medication levels on your own, mess with anti-psychotics last. Anti-depressants are known to cause manic episodes if left unchecked with an anti-psychotic. I'm saying this knowing full well you have a strong urge to play with dosages to get back to the real you.

For most of my life, I've successfully made the choice not to medicate my illness. I've had to learn other coping skills, and I don't recommend my way to anyone who hasn't made an informed choice. I've lived life medicated and unmedicated, and my preference is all natural, including growing my own food, where possible, and drinking only Fluoride free water. With any relationship, there are 6 people. Once you get to know who you really are, with and without medications, it will be up to you to approve of yourself, and no one else. This is not a psychiatric issue, but rather psychological.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/18/12 01:19 AM
Once you realize you are a slave, you will regret not voting for Ron Paul. The alternative, whether or not you want to believe it, will either be labelled Revolution 2.0 or civil war 2.0. It certainly will not be about tolerating the delusion of choice, which really comes down to paper or plastic while your jobs become increasingly more difficult for ever decreasing pay, hidden by the delusion of value in our non-sovereign fiat currency. Of course you will also have to dispel the delusion that there has been any real recovery in the past 4 decades, because there hasn't been. In fact, cost of goods relative to income has doubled in the past 40 years, which also explains why it takes two incomes to barely not starve and forget college for your kids. That's the American dream, which you have to be asleep to believe. Yes, you have a job, and are being phucked by the IMF, more so some years than others, but really, you're being phucked by it.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/18/12 01:12 AM
Edited by Citizen_Joe on Fri 05/18/12 01:13 AM

Considering what just happened yesterday, I'm suddenly much more nervous about making friends on this site. Anyone else feel the same way?

I'm not nervous at all. I already have the love of my life, my baby daughter. I may well lose my other love of my life (her mom) by her choice and actions but this daddy lifestyle is actually something I've tried to have for more than a quarter of a century. Oh, you mean nervous about meeting people online. Yea, I'm not going there again. It's more about clearing my head over this past week and making sure my baby girl is happy and safe. Next to that, having another dysfunctional relationship based on the communications online with a total stranger who is usually single for a reason with a lack of retrospection seems far fetched.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/18/12 12:21 AM

I've heard it advertised lately that there's been new discoveries about cures for cancer that aren't being utilized because of the non-profitable nature of the cure. Any ideas on this and does anyone know anything about this issue? More importantly does anyone know what the cure is or might be?

There is medical research involving injesting marijuana, as well as sodium dichloracetate. The latter of which I've been encouraging instead of chemo-therapy, which is a barbaric and expensive process that has little in the way of payback on investment, similar to vaccines, which cause more grief than they cause. Look for DCA +cancer, and it will lead you to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. On the positive, there are no negative side effects to just ordering it online, as it is unpatentable and requires no prescription. Similar attributes, both substances enhance your appetite. Coincidence?

Citizen_Joe's photo
Fri 05/18/12 12:16 AM

Some Mingle2 participants are upset as the result of a very unfortunate matter. So, in response to that issue, I want to discuss a related issue.

Jesus! That cynical b*stard was a convicted child molester? I thought I had it rough for a moment. On a more pleasant topic, our baby is a Kenton native, and the population vs offender rate is much lower here. The family tree in the neighborhood is quite a bit like a tumbleweed, which isn't too different than Logan County. At least it's not a bean pole.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 04/09/12 12:47 AM

Do I stay so she has a family or is it better to leave even if things have a chance to get better?

I never had my real dad and I can't imagine taking my baby girls out of her life just because I don't feel love. Anyone in the same situation?

<3

Love is an action word. It doesn't come with strings, as that is really bartering. I love my family, speaking of which, it's time to get another bottle ready. When I don't feel loved, I turn it on myself and question whether I've been loving. As for the baby, the baby needs to see love to understand it. There's no better feeling today than when each of us kissed our daughter's cheeks in unison. smitten

Citizen_Joe's photo
Mon 04/09/12 12:43 AM
In my community I'm fighting to have it removed. Our daughter is neither vaccinated nor on anything fluoridated. We worry about it in our bodies, but forget that our skin breathes too. It's not enough to worry about what we drink. We also bathe in it.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Tue 02/28/12 09:02 AM
And nearly 3 million killed by US military in the past 2 decades. We're really pissing the world off.

Citizen_Joe's photo
Thu 02/23/12 08:23 PM
From the perspective of someone with bipolar disorder, 2 basic conditions. First, throw IQ out the window on this one. It's just a number, and more likely to be a isolating term in relationships. If you're smart, people know it, and if you tell them they'll think you're lording over them with a false sense of superiority.

1) Depression. This condition we fight. If I don't feel like getting out of bed, that means I must. If I don't feel like doing anything, that means I have to decide to do something, and get off my *** and do it. It's not fun, and probably will take hours to get to a normal state, but we have to fight at this point to win. Seasonal Affective Disorder... Don't let it be a cop-out. I find that a few moments in cold weather to be stimulating, actually triggering a bit of hypomania. As an inventor, it's really a cool tool for improving the creative thought process.

2) Mania/hypomania... If it's Euphoric, cool, you're having fun. Get around people, say what's on your mind, and enjoy. They don't have to know you're serious. If it's dysphoric, do something nice for yourself. No ifs ands or buts, dysphoria is a dangerous place to be.

How we handle the 'illness' is what it's all about. Did you find your gift yet? You have one or more gifts, which can be considered on the asset side of the disorder. Something you're uniquely special at. If you don't know what it is, you haven't discovered it yet, but I've yet to meet even 1 person with bipolar disorder that wasn't intelligent or gifted.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25