Community > Posts By > AdventurousOne

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:46 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Wed 04/16/08 08:47 PM

Ya know,
Bush may have screwed us, but
the Damn Democrats are the ones that have condemned us to the choices we now have.

May God forgive America!!noway noway noway

Nah, you should say may God forgive the lazy Americans who sat back and did nothing while the government paid for Iraqi oil with American lives and let this once great God fearing country go straight to hell in a handbasket.

"United we stand, divided we fall", remember that?? You are either AMERICAN (not demoCRAP or REPOblican or African-American or Mexican-American or Irish-American) or you are NOT. (from T. Rooservelt 1907) America is FALLING FAST!

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:32 PM
This subject is running crazy. What Americans need to wake up to is the fact that the PEOPLE have to power to CONTROL the United States of America! It is our Constitutional RIGHTS and the American people CAN take it back with a few simple steps. But know this, it will have HEAVY OPPOSITION FROM THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY LOSE CONTROL OF WHAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA!

Here is one simple step. Institute a petition for TWO things to happen.

1. MAJORITY RULES (If you need this one explained, then don;t bother reading anymore)

2. VOTE OF THE PEOPLE MAKE LAW. Basically our congress and senate was instituted because there were no forms of communications through the country, and those they had, could take weeks and months. So they designed to have each state "represented" by "elected" officials.

Now, with technologies, it is possible for basically all Americans to easily "cast thier vote" in many forms. Therefore, the "vote of the people" can be done at anytime to pass legislation on any given issue.

I have all the details constructed, but will not write the book here. It's simple and extremely effective.

Again, this simple thing will rock the government's foundations to its core and the "powers that be" (it's not the politicians running this country folks) will do almost anything to keep thier CONTROL. BUT, WE COULD DO THIS!

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:10 PM
Bunch of master debaters! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 08:08 PM

Is there anything about your ex that you would have change physicaly. Like my ex I would have tried harder to get him to get rid of the una brow.

I have a question...what kind of question is this??? noway huh

Did you just break up with your ex and still having issues? Just curious. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:56 PM

I didn't defend Clinton. There are some things that passed during his administration that I just as soon hadn't (like NAFTA).

And his affair with Monica Lewinsky was a distraction.

But I agree with you that we didn't learn the lessons of history and the Nixon Administration was a good lesson.

The fear, lies, loathing and corruption go on.

As for weapons of mass deception, here's a good link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALQVszMFwcQ

Just to clarify, I was only guessing at the Clinton issue, only since you had mentioned the "last 7 years", so I took a guess that you MAYBE thought Clinton was ok. I thought Clinton was "ok" as President, he did typical politcal bs of course, but no great harm was coming to the country, so I can't stomp on him either. He just made me angry when he lied to the country about his affair. I don't care that he had one, it's none of my business. But instead of him saying "that is my personal life and has nothing to do with my business as President", then I could have lived with that. But instead he committed perjury and for that I think he should have went to jail, just as you or flowerforyou I would have.

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:47 PM
OK, since this is so long, I'm going to have to chop it up and hopefully can point out a few of the problems you are mentioning, simply because, well you asked! bigsmile

OK, so I am as cute as hell,I got money, I have great job, nice house, hot cars and a big ****. And I would trade it all for a lady to like/love/want me for who I am and not what I have.

Now, in the above, do you think a truly good woman really cares about all that chit??? You mention cute as hell, money, nice house, hot cars and a big wanker.

I didn't see anything about caring, loving, romantic, supportive, a great listener, loyal, faithful, etc, etc. Those are the things a REAL good woman wants, not all the other chit (ok maybe some of it :tongue: ).

Fore instance, I have been dating this women for like three months and she is as always parading me in front of her girlfriends, at he "Charity function" around her family. (the pleasure she gets from her sisters wanting me is just sad) When introducing me to people she tells them about my job, what I drive and where I live before telling them my name.

After 3 months of dating I thought she would know me and who I am. So I put her to the test and asked her some simple questions about me. These things we had already talked about things like, how many brothers and sisters do I have? Where was I born? My moms name? Where did I grew up at? etc....after 3 months of knowing me she knew none of these answers. But she certainly could tell you about my job, my car, where I live etc... I even heard her on the phone telling a friend that I had an AMEX with no limited. How she know that I have no idea.

Now, if this just happened to me just once it would be no big deal but it keeps happening to me.

So the advice I need is how do I change this. One thing I am going to do is stop hanging in Scottsdale but beyond that I have no idea what to do. Quitting my job, getting rid of my car, selling my house and moving into the streets is not an option. So I need your help.

life just sucks sometime.

OK, just the grammar and presentaion thing.

Overall, best advice I can provide. First, work on your comprehension skills then do some studies, find some good reading on what good women are looking for. Ask female friends and if comfortable any female that you can openly talk to about it. Just make sure you are GENUINELY seeking this information and don't play games with it, because that will get you nowhere FAST!

If you are REALLY looking for the GOOD stuff, then LEARN about it and then put that learning into practice. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:54 PM

They will never get it.
You cant just print money to cover the debt and expect it to boost the economy.
Without the tax on gas, where will the money come from.
Never and I mean never, Look a gift horse in the mouth!

Can you pay your bills at home without an income?noway noway noway noway noway

We disagreed on the Olympic boycott....but I totally agree with you on this one! flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:51 PM

It's fear and BS that's been running the country for the last 7 years. :angry:

I agree with the fear anf BS..but know its been going on MUCH longer than 7 years. Any administration, and I am guessing you think Clinton was good, will manipulate the numbers to make things look much better than they really are (and I am NOT bashing Clinton here..just stating fact). This problem started all the way in the Nixon era and has slowly built itself to the garbage we have today.

They have learned to use weapons of mass distraction on the people. Its NOT just a coinsidence that the American IQ has steadily dropped over the last 20-25 years. And notice our government STILL has done NOTHING to really repair our educational system??? Why?? Because less intelligent people are easier to lead and ask a lot less questions!

So all this is no accident! flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:37 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Wed 04/16/08 06:44 PM

I sure Senator McCain is able to pull this off. Would be great, even if just for the summer.

Lindyy
:heart:

Please explain to what that will do? It will lighten Americans load just that tad bit so they can CONTINUE to glutteny for the summer? Then we loose all those tax dollars and simply build on the national debt for later????? That's just like thinking by using a credit card you are saving anything??? NO! You still have to pay for it..and worst yet (just like the national debt) NOW YOU HAVE INTEREST TO PAY ON TOP!

So explain please....how would that help????? noway flowerforyou

I for one do not want my family and grandchildren and down the line to be paying for anyone elses stupidity!

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:32 PM

(please note this post was dipped in very heavy sarcasm before posting)

the proper way is
<sarcastic mode off>

That way YellowRose knows when you are being a wise-ass, and when you stop.flowerforyou

LOL, honestly, I don't think many can even realize the difference even when you spell it out for them anymore. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:30 PM

Just an Obama basher - not true I seriously gave the man an ear for a short while.....

OK, thats fine..now spit out all the crap for Clinton and McCain??? They both have LONG lists of dirty laundry too. Hell every career politician does.

Seriously, what do you expect here??? ANY career politician already bought and paid for..you'll get basically what you want to hear and absolutely NOTHING will change. I have personally seen 40 years of it and realized it for well more than 20.

The EXACT same issues STILL UNRESOLVED! Edication! Social Security, Poverty, chit in the middle east (where we should NOT have our nose in PERIOD...what happens in other countries is NOT our business! Even foriegn aid?? WTH??? Lets fix the USA problems FIRST, then we are in a position to help others!

They keep the smoke and mirror machines going and people still fall for it all. There is an old addage that remains very true...

THOSE WHO CAN NOT LEARN FROM HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT!

...so I can already see the writing on the wall and America is DOOMED to fall, because the people are not intelligent enough to have learned from the past.

Both sad and pathetic, because we once were the greatest country in the world! Wow, that was a short empire span of less than 200 years.

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:19 PM

grumble Nobody in my state will have megrumble

That's because no one wants to be in a comatose state!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

(sorry could not resist that one..was way too easy..no harm intended) bigsmile flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:59 PM
noway laugh laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:50 PM
OK, now I see. You are just an Obama basher. This isn;t just to "post information"..you have a target.

As to the economic situation, the American people let it happen, let them get themselves out of it. ( I am an American by the way, so I'm not saying from an outsiders view)

And to the oil companies, GREAT JOB!!! You have lived the American dream..supply and demand! Make that profit as ALL business is set out to do! Let the American selfishness and stupidy line your pockets with gold!

All this when all the people would have had to do is CONSERVE! To do what they needed to to cut back on demand and that would lower the prices.

The Americans are getting almost as bad as the French in erogance! sick

And to you Obama basher...keep trying to lead the sheep off the cliffs...its been working. drinker

(please note this post was dipped in very heavy sarcasm before posting) noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:33 PM

Welcome to Just say WTF?

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:31 PM

why is it the people who have only been here a week 2 weeks are always the ones to start whining first that they cant find any one,no one wants to talk to them on and on

OC you're so right... I guess they think it's the immediate answer to their being single.. indifferent

Wait a second!! Not all of them are single! I have chatted with several that appear to have multiple personalities..6 or 7 at least. So can you call that being single??? noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

(notice I am new too) bigsmile

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:17 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Wed 04/16/08 02:20 PM

You missed the point. The point being that from the very beginning Obama portrayed himself as a different candidate and yet when the truth comes out it's one misrepresentation after another. Much of his appeal to people was that he hadn't been indoctrinated by Washington and didn't owe anybody any favors.

Nah, I didn't miss your point, I totally understand that point. Its because I have been seeing the SAME political bs since I was born in 1965! And I watch the American people do the same STUPID things EVERY TIME!! Yet they keep electing these LIARS into office and do NOTHING about it!

Of course Obama LIES! Clinton LIES!, McCain LIES! Basically 99.3% of carreer poilitcians LIE! Unfortunately I can't even name one who doesn;t that is still in a political office!

My point to you thread is simple. It's basically "DUH! He lies and so do ALL the rest! When are you going to WAKE UP and actually change it all???"

The Constitution of the United Staes begins with "We the people" and if you look, those words were made much larger than all the rest. Do you think that was a mistake!!?? NO! It was to show WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE RUNNING AND IN CHARGE OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! And it's not that way now!

(not meaning this in anger...just frustrated as hell because I would have thought people would be smarter than all this. And I'm just an average guy...but I figured it out a long time ago. and even when told directly, just like here...why don;t people understand its just that simple??? ) flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:09 PM

I think that impression was left from your original post dear...

"Today would have been my mom's 76th birthday."

Sounds like she paased in that statement. flowerforyou

She did pass, I just don't like to think I LOST her, she lives on threw me, and my brothers, and our children....

Ok..ok, sorry. My bad. flowerforyou

flowerforyou No worries.... I'm not normal.....laugh

LOL, then we match! Sorry just having a mind grind day...and took a left when I shoulda went right. noway flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:55 PM

She did pass, I just don't like to think I LOST her, she lives on threw me, and my brothers, and our children....

Ok..ok, sorry. My bad. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:47 PM

To all that have lost their mothers flowerforyou

Oh I didn't lose her, she's just not here physically anymore....

Trust me I still feel the kicks in the ass she sends my way.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25