Sat 04/19/08 09:18 AM

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/897808,drag041608.article

come on, I know you are on here laugh laugh laugh

Wow! What a sight to wake up to first thing in the morning! noway

One question...where was Mirror when all this took place!!!??? noway noway huh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:01 PM

Well if you work your ass off all week you need to rest sometime. ESP. if you were asked to work more than 40 hours

Great mentality!!! I never quit at 40 hours if I needed things done. Worked my *ass off most of my life! And what happened....WOW! I'm basically retired at 42! But still put in the hours of someone 62. I just happened to be under the mentality of "do the best job you can EVERYTIME! Don;t cut corners and make sure it's all done RIGHT! Now here I am...I wonder if I was right??? Guess I just have to look at whats real and in front of me.

Hmmmm, I like it! drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:55 PM

I believe, overworking only makes your employer think you dont have a life. So I chose not to do much today at work. Well it was a 12 hour shift, so all I did was the bare minimum.

Like thats uncommon??? The typical American worker has that same attitude..."do the bare minimum and let everyone else worry about the rest". It's one of the main reason's why this counttry has gone to sh*t!

Thanks for helping! drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:46 PM

have i missed anything good? been gone tooooooooo long!!!

Hmmm, why do you look familiar? noway

Have we met before??? huh

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:45 PM

make you feel so depressed?
just their words, their actions, etc
and ruin your night!
sad

Simple answer...because you allow them to by putting care nto them, then they use that against you.

Be careful who you put that care into. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 08:48 PM

I have a confession to make to the world. I don't love music. In fact, I'd be hard pressed even to claim that I like music. Oh, sure, there are particular pieces that entertain me. In fact, I find music to be a pleasant background for a lot of activities. I almost never listen to music for its own sake though. And you can forget about an emotional response. Maybe to the lyrics, but never to the music.

It's a relatively recent revelation to me that this makes me an oddity. Apparently, almost everybody else finds music to be very moving. I guess in compensation, I was blessed with a deep emotional connection to words and language. I find the shape and sound of certain words to be very evocative.

Yes, you are on the rarer side for sure, not to even "like" music. But its not impossible.

Music is a very common thread in humanity with the beat hitting common cords in people in general. You are just one of the rare ones that simply do not have those cords.

Just as I do not care about many types of "art" Certain peices I very much like, but most, especially styles like "contemporary" do absolutely nothing for me.

Music however, is a great love of mine. rarely do i even listen to most of the lyrics. It's the music that can flow through me. Many, especially in women, express this kind of feeling through dance.

I'm not the greatest dancer around by far, but can hold my own. My outlet is playing it. And when the music is "flowing" through me, its an incredible emotional release. Not many things better in this world for me.

But to each thier own...we all share common threads...and others not so common. So enjoy those things that make you happy in life. drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:42 PM

try the mall,church,or a store.

I think the "date store" closed didn't they??? noway laugh flowerforyou

Ya, but they don't do any returns or exchanges....grumble grumble

Good point! noway laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:40 PM

that is going nowhere, but you have some feelings for that person and i guess feel some sort of comfort-?

Do BOTH of you a favor, just let him know how you feel and you don't have those feelings needed for a LTR.

Don't keep him stinging along...not really fair. Now that's IF he has those feelings for you and is looking for a true LTR. So it's your call since it's your situation. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:33 PM

try the mall,church,or a store.

I think the "date store" closed didn't they??? noway laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 04:10 PM
Narrow minded people are like one lane roads...and always going down. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 04:08 PM

So I'm going through my mutual matches hit a hell of a lot of no's. There were fields to set parameters. I set them. Certain age range, certain mileage. Well, I got mostly people outside those ages and outside the mileage. ARG!!!!!!!!! This is the stupidest system I've ever seen for matching!!!!

Yeah, I've been here long enough to know this. It just seemed particularily noticable today.

Hmmm..maybe that old term fits this situation..."you get what you pay for". flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 04:00 PM

False photos of some glamorous star they wish they could be,but cant?
:heart: Because I think your so damned sexylove

(and it is KNOWN FACT..that is Mirror's REAL PICTURE!!!) drinker

Yeah I taught Mirror /rorriM how to do that........:wink: :heart: :heart:

LOL...yeh but which of the multiple profiles???? noway :tongue: laugh drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:57 PM

:heart: Because I think your so damned sexylove

(and it is KNOWN FACT..that is Mirror's REAL PICTURE!!!) drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:51 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Fri 04/18/08 03:52 PM

LOL .. and why are some people just insecure and have to think everything has to be thier way?? So they "complain" when something is not how THEY think it should be???

Because SOME of US also just like using plays on themes. Hmm, Silver Surfer from someone from Hawaii ... hmmmm, ya think there can be something ELSE there besides wanting to be this character??? What do ya think Einstein??? noway huh

(this post was dipped in HEAVY sarcasm before posting)

:tongue: laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 03:24 PM
noway noway noway noway noway

Not Hell!!!!! Please say it ain't so!!! noway :tongue:

What happened!!?? Just yesterday you told me you have your "ego stroked daily"..you fire someone??? noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Fri 04/18/08 01:44 PM
Def Leppard had a song with that phrase in it.

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 10:08 PM

someone who had a previous relationship with a close friend of yours?

I don't usually answer these but I say no. There are certain unsaid rules that you just don't break.

Agreed, can cause stress and turmoil. No on that.

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 10:05 PM

i totally look like my main pic drinker drinker

Me too, I'm just not silver....or bald....or that buffed...but other than that it's me exactly! noway drinker laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 10:00 PM
Yes I do have an opinion. huh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 09:02 PM

well I have tried and its seems everything is all good

Congrats. flowerforyou

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25