Community > Posts By > AdventurousOne

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:43 PM

Dontwaistmytimebabe now coupled with the pity thread.... really, you're on a roll, you should now tell us how nice of a guy you are....go for the trifecta...

Trifecta!!?? What's that paying today..I can put $2 down if the odds are right! drinker drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:22 PM
"Nobody ****ing loves me" .. think about your statement, then think "attitude". Any lights? bigsmile flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:19 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Wed 04/16/08 01:19 PM

I just think Im going crazy

No, not crazy at all. Just NORMAL..you care and have a loving heart towards you family.

What you are experiencing is VERY NORMAL, so don;t think it's anything but that. Time will take care of those things, just don't try to rush it. Everyone is different, so take YOUR time to deal with things in your life. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:16 PM
flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:06 PM
Ummm, how and why are the people so IGNORANT??? (meant in the truest of terms, simply not knowing). And I'm being nice!

How much THINKING does it take to put this 8 peice puzzle together!!?? Not much folks! Geez..JUST THINK!

How can ANYONE raise 200 million dollars for a campaign to get a position that pays 250k per year for 4 years. DO THE MATH!!!! Thats ONE MILLION DOLLARS (plus really good benies), but paid 200+ MILLION TO GET THERE!!!!

Ummmm..can you say OWNED!!!?? BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!!???? Has America become that STUPID!!????noway huh

Obviously! explode

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:46 PM
laugh laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:40 PM

I have no idea why I started this thread..I think my pain is worse than I realizedlaugh

Sounds like someone needs to vent..then a hug. bigsmile flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:35 PM

Dear Lady, PLEASE take this in a true sincere manner in which it is meant. I understand sex is not everything and great communication comes first, even into the realm of sex.

But I am getting the distinct impression that you just may not have experienced "great sex" (not just sex) before. The kind where afterwards, you can't walk, you don;t even want to try to move..I mean its an "experience", not just an act.

Sex is easy to find almost anyplace. So I think that is the view you are speaking from. Great sex, well thats a whole different world. I can pass on just "sex", its why I have not had any in a while. But when you get the GREAT stuff, it makes a difference...a BIG difference! flowerforyou

I can't walk wether I have sex or notlaugh laugh

Well you understand the meaning behind the statement. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:34 PM

Hmmm. Have to disagree on that one. Try having great sex everyday for 3 months. Then stop...go cold turkey. Have someone document your attitude over the next 3 months. That way you'll be able to see my point. flowerforyou

If I'm having sex every day for 3 months..... I ain't stopping for some scientific experiment.....

You can't make me....sad sad sad sad sad sad

LOL..sure I could make you. I would just tie you up and....WHAT AM I SAYING!!???? noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:30 PM

Hmmm. Have to disagree on that one. Try having great sex everyday for 3 months. Then stop...go cold turkey. Have someone document your attitude over the next 3 months. That way you'll be able to see my point. flowerforyou

If I'm having sex every day for 3 months..... I ain't stopping for some scientific experiment.....

You can't make me....sad sad sad sad sad sad

Um..Lily..have you ever thought about seeking therapy?..theres something wrong with youlaugh

Dear Lady, PLEASE take this in a true sincere manner in which it is meant. I understand sex is not everything and great communication comes first, even into the realm of sex.

But I am getting the distinct impression that you just may not have experienced "great sex" (not just sex) before. The kind where afterwards, you can't walk, you don;t even want to try to move..I mean its an "experience", not just an act.

Sex is easy to find almost anyplace. So I think that is the view you are speaking from. Great sex, well thats a whole different world. I can pass on just "sex", its why I have not had any in a while. But when you get the GREAT stuff, it makes a difference...a BIG difference! flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:16 PM

It's a social idiom. Yes, it does relieve stress. Yes, it does temporarily make you forget about it. Yet, a wise person sees that stress relief can be found in many different ways, and that forgetting about a problem does not make it go away.

Don't worry LadyOfMagic, there are other people out there who don't turn to sex as the solution to life.

i agree. even you have lots and lots of sex it doesn't change anything.

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:06 PM

Why does everyone in the world think that SEX solves all wrong in the world?..You lost a job?..bad day at work?..go have sex..go have sex..Your car get stolen?..go have sex..You have a fight with your gf/bf?..go have sex with SOMEONE ELSE..You found out you have a terminal illness?..go have sex!..Oh my gosh..does no one just TALK anymore?!laugh
flowerforyou i dont think that sex solves anythingflowerforyou

ROFL..that's because Mirror thinks sex IS EVERYTHING! bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:03 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Wed 04/16/08 12:05 PM

Why does everyone in the world think that SEX solves all wrong in the world?..You lost a job?..bad day at work?..go have sex..go have sex..Your car get stolen?..go have sex..You have a fight with your gf/bf?..go have sex with SOMEONE ELSE..You found out you have a terminal illness?..go have sex!..Oh my gosh..does no one just TALK anymore?!laugh

Hmm, just sounds like you are hanging around the wrong people. Especially if someone would suggest you go have sex with someone else after having an arguement with your gf/bf...that's just bs.

On the other hand, sex , great sex, can make a world of difference in most people's lives.

You ever see someone who is cranky all the time? And then someone says "you need to get laid". Sexual frustration is a factor in most of our lives, whether we recognise it or not. And sometimes, some pople don't even recognise that could be a part of thier stress level.

And, you ever hear of "make up sex"? Has its place as well.

So I think in your case and by your post, its a combination of being around the wrong people and sex being used in more bad ways than good. Sex is a wonderful and natural thing. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Wed 04/16/08 10:30 AM
Never play "chicken" with a train...guaranteed it will NOT turn first. noway :tongue: laugh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:37 PM

I think I've been here long enough to know the slaughtering of the english language... noway

OK, I admit it, I am probably one of the worst in typos on JSH. I butcher the English language and openly admit that.

But on a good note, I actually know the true meaning of many words, therefore my butchered words do hold weight in that sense. flowerforyou

and 1 - woman
2+ = women

Do we have to do the "to" "too" "two" drills now? bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:31 PM

I wanted to make sure my kids got the best of the beginnings of an eduacation as well. I sent them to a private school for about two years. I do not trust schools anymore. The teachers the students nor that laws to protect ALL. Because it seems that the ones being protected are the 1 in 10,000 that make a big noise. "remove that cross, take Christ out of Christmas,no prayer,no saluting the flag," or "you can believe in God, but don't let me see it, or hear it, for it may upset me". Bullying,teachers passing students that can't even count change for heavens sake!

It is true that ever since this ammendant this and that came about our country and lives have fallen to the wayside.

I guess it is true....we get what we ask for. So be careful. Only....I didn't ask for this...so I pay the price as well.

Kat

Good post Kat. I agree, it at one time use to be "majority" rules. What happened? many reasons I know. And the biggest underlying factor is economics unfortunately. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:27 PM

You seem to be the only one crying about how they took away your little quite time. Poor baby! The rest of us want are kids to learn something important at school. If you need quite time go home and cry there. You think everyone should bow down to you and make sure they don't upset your tummy. Too bad. Life is tuff. We can't all have it the way we want, quit looking to the past and move on.

LOL, no, you just can't comprehend well is all, because I never lost a thing. Get a brain. bigsmile yawn

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:50 PM
NEVER eat the YELLOW snow! noway huh

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:48 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Tue 04/15/08 04:48 PM

Been saving money for a divorce. I guess marriage would be in order so savings doesn't go to waste.

Well you know why a divorce is so expensive don't you????

BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT! noway bigsmile laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou drinker (just a joke) bigsmile

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:34 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Tue 04/15/08 04:41 PM

Mandatory prayer in schools is unconstitutional.

OK, prayer was NEVER MANDATORY. Even as an "OPTIONAL" time, a few pig-heads got thier widdle feelings hurt because other students around would take that time and pray. (note heavy sarcasm to the few widdle whiny ones) because its amazing when the "majority" does not rule!

As I did back in school, there was a few minutes before the first class of the day. No one was ever forced or made to do anything they did not want to. Some of us took that time to pray, others to reflect, other to sleep other to do absolutely nothing. It was simply because it made a few "uncomfortable".

Politically correct I am not, and I don;t care to be. I take my rights and my freedom seriously and I'll do as I damn well please, because I EARNED every bit of it! So I don't take it for granted, nor will I let another trample on mine.

I will certainly respect most other views, to each thier own, I'm not about to try to force my view or opinion on anyone. But I'm also not going to sit around complaining about something someone else did...I'm going to say it to thier face without hesitation.

I was in a Wal-Mart here a couple of months ago. I was looking at some cleaning products and there were two young WalMart associates stocking close-by. There was a Latino woman and her son, she was pushing the cart and her son, who was probably about 12 or 13 was sitting there CUSSING at her, telling her what to do, F'ing this and F'ing that. I waited for about 15 or 20 seconds just staring at them, watching this boy do this to his mother. And she sad NOTHING! Even the two Wal Mart associated (prolly around 18-20 range) was just staring at them by this time. So I clearly spoke up. I said "Young man, your mother may tolerate such language by I for one am not going to sit here and listen to your foul mouth like you own this place. So you better keep your mouth shut from ANY more foul words, otherwise you and I are going to have a big problem that I WILL fix". He shut up. Then I looked at his mother and said "Mam, I can't believe you would allow such disresspect from your own son at any time, especially in a public place. And to let him run his foul mouth for all to hear and to put up with, you are a disgrace as a mother." She said nothing and they walked on.

Then the two WalMart associates looked at me. I said "Don't worry, I know you all felt like I did, I could see it in your expressions, but as employees you are not allowed to say anything. " They just looked and knodded. one said "well you handled that good". :tongue:

But it just goes to show simple common sense. What's right is right, whats wrong is wrong..and they gray stuff I leave alone and to each thier own (which is a big part in life). I'm not looking to impede on ANYONE's rights. But I'm not going to have mine trampled on either and you can bet I'll be standing, speaking and whatever I need to to make sure I will keep my rights...period. flowerforyou

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25