Community > Posts By > AdventurousOne

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:45 PM

And who said they were?? NOBODY ! So don't be getting defensive about it.

Even if you do NOT believe in "God", having children raised to a moral value system of things like you should not kill, you should love your brother/sister, you should not commit adultry, etc, etc. Like these are bad values to instill in the younger generations?

It's a win situation whether or not you believe in "God", don't you think just from a "values" and "morals" standpoint? As I said, I am NOT a "religious" man, but will argue from even a logical or common sense standpoint.

What you seem to be getting defensive about, is part of the whole reason why the USA is in the moral, self centered, self consumed, no values state it has become. And you sure as hell can;t say it hasn't because the evidence is staring you and me right in the face. It's called REALITY. flowerforyou

i'd have no problem with what you posted if it didn't insist that god is part of a good moral fiber. i simply do not agree with that point, so i posted what i did.

i do agree that better morals should be taught, but not with the father's heavy belief in god. that is all

i'm not disagreeing that parents need to take a more active role in their children's lives and their upbringing, nor that it is the killer's responsibility. just that a belief in god isn't required to be a good person

Not a problem, I agree with you there, A person does not have to believe in "God" to be a good and decent person. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 02:07 AM
I have several, but the most recent was... "thank you for being everything you said you were" drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 02:04 AM
More ozone, less global warming??? What do ya think Gypsy, did I pass this test???? noway noway huh laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:20 AM

oh no!!i just sh|t my pants.....um...by the way,...like ..umm....can we go out, and likee..uumm.....gee uumm........go out back-i mean go to the Out Back...UUMM steaak house....and uumm phuck later...uumm... please???????...uumm.. i promise that...aaaauuu...i'll bee a good ddatte?????........please????

One question...what if you're already at Outback?? What's the alternative??? noway noway huh huh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:08 AM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Tue 04/15/08 01:10 AM

god does not = morals

godless people are not bad people

And who said they were?? NOBODY ! So don't be getting defensive about it.

Even if you do NOT believe in "God", having children raised to a moral value system of things like you should not kill, you should love your brother/sister, you should not commit adultry, etc, etc. Like these are bad values to instill in the younger generations?

It's a win situation whether or not you believe in "God", don't you think just from a "values" and "morals" standpoint? As I said, I am NOT a "religious" man, but will argue from even a logical or common sense standpoint.

What you seem to be getting defensive about, is part of the whole reason why the USA is in the moral, self centered, self consumed, no values state it has become. And you sure as hell can;t say it hasn't because the evidence is staring you and me right in the face. It's called REALITY. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:00 AM
Have a good one Eric and thanks for a good post! drinker

:::plays Suspicious Minds by Elvis for Gypsy:::: drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:51 AM

iTS ok......youre small potatoes anyways,,,,glasses and yes I will stick to eric!!!bigsmile He's fabulous!!!bigsmile

LOL..Gypsy I hope you are meaning the Eric in this post..cause that's who I meant..not your cyberspace Asian eric. noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

And yes Gypsy, consider me small potatoes, please. bigsmile drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:47 AM

ROFLMAO..see Gypsy just had to look at my profile....Gypsy don't know Jack about me!!! noway drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou
Ohhhhhhhhhh Im watching you alright!!!glasses

LOL..give it up Gypsy..you'll never know who I am. Just stick with Eric, seems like a great guy! drinker drinker bigsmile flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:43 AM

This is a picture of me oh about 35 yeras ago bigsmile
Do i look any older???laugh

LOL...looks like my senior picture from college. noway :tongue: laugh bigsmile

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:42 AM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Tue 04/15/08 12:44 AM
ROFLMAO..see Gypsy just had to look at my profile....Gypsy don't know Jack about me!!! noway drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:36 AM

Its Ok she don't want me.... why poo she don't even think i can get into a bar,and don't even think I'am an experienced Driver yetlaugh :wink:
Now if i can convince her i'am barely over 18 then i will be rockinglaugh

ROFLMAO..umm Gypsy is just Gypsy!!! Neither considered male or female. Not sure if anyone REALLY knows. But always good for a chuckle in the threads..hell look, over 53K posts and counting! noway huh bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:33 AM

lmaoooooooooooooooooo I know who you are!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ya think??? Wanna bet??? noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou
1-800-gypsyknowsglasses

I bet you two of your asian guy pics you don't know Jack! noway huh yawn flowerforyou laugh
Hey thats my imaginary bf eric!!!!laugh laugh

Yep, good ol Gypsy, can always count on Gypsy to dance around a direct question. noway bigsmile :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:32 AM

yep thats me Old school...
Started working in the summers at the age of 9 (tobacco fields)
so i wouldn't have to wear them cardboard rustler pants from the NavY store...

Busted wood, had 3 whole channels on the T.V. (only 1 in the house)
Nothing like my Girls have

LOL, oh yeh. I probably started around 10 or so..mwowing lawns, throwing papers. And only the one TV in tho house, until I saved up enough to buy my own B&W for like $15 at a garage sale. :tongue:

We have good roots. drinker drinker drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:30 AM

Now see i thought my picture made me look 50 or sosmokin

LOL, sorry bro..I don't look real close at guy pics, actually never pay attention to them. So again, my fault, was just trying to add to your post. From the question itself, I just did that bad thing...assumed...you were much younger. bigsmile laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:26 AM

lmaoooooooooooooooooo I know who you are!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1-800-gypsyknowsglasses

I bet you two of your asian guy pics you don't know Jack! noway huh yawn flowerforyou laugh

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:24 AM

Little Brother?he he I'am 41 will be 42 in October so I'am not far behind you:tongue:

Yes i do know of the staement you speak... so many in history have quoted on it way before the country came pout of diapers...
I heard a declaration once By a Man Named CARMEN... and he spoke very stern on the education system and the binders placed on our system...
I agree our children are learning more lessons in the 3 R's but not absorbing as much as we did on the simple basic structures of the ciriculum.
And between the Goverment and policies and the Media we as parents in this generation have so much more to worry with... then the tools of structured life have been removed from us.. and the children really rule the homes and schools...

If Something wholesome does not reenter this society back to some older methods... i feel Love, Marriage,Family and the lifelong pursuit of happiness will not exsist for the next generation... it is becoming more increasingly dissapearing from our generation... motherless and fatherless homes... who really suffers (WE ALL DO) those un parented children will be running the country when we are to feable to fight.. then what?

I Just Pray God preserves me and my family from the catastrophy that is heading our way...

LOL..well chit! My BAD! noway :tongue: flowerforyou

I don't look at profiles much. I was thinking you were maybe around 20 or so (my son's age).

No wonder you described the place where you are like that..you are OLD SCHOOL! drinker drinker flowerforyou

I grew up in the mid-west. Not the sharpest tools in the shed, but you could RELY on them! bigsmile

I sure miss that. I am fortunate, I have some great friends, many 20+ years.

Well I better not give too much away..cause Gypsy is watching and she's trying to guess who I is. noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:20 AM

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:12 AM

wow for a blue box, you type pretty fast!!:wink: laugh

Who me?? Nah Gypsy, I'm NEW here..can;t ya tell???? noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

You'll just never know who I am...or was. bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:09 AM

You know, one thing Ive learned is that life is too short and anything bad can happen at any moment......I know this from experience......so Ive thrown alot of caution to the wind.....went places Ive never been.....basically the fukc it factor and Ive never regretted a single moment!!!bigsmile

LOL..this from someone who lives on JSH and has an obsession with Asian guys??? noway noway huh huh

:tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

Wow, over 53K posts and counting now Gypsy..holy chit gurl, you need a LIFE!!! (said in a loving, caring, extemptous manner of course) bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:07 AM

native americans can hand-fast..look in to it.drinker drinker

Yes Exactly... No Paper.
But the reason i added that was a thread that people where commenting marriage and divorce was just a piece of paper...
Not that i thought they where wrong and me right.
I just could not understand how they thought that way.

Little brother, just had to add this in to let you think about it.

It seems you have a good mind and starting to ask at least questions...never lose that and always question, always think. You'll still have potholes in life, but a LOT fewer when you put thought into it.

As to people thinking marriage/divorce can be just "on paper", thats simply because thats how they are conditioned (taught in subtle ways) to think.

The IQ in the USA has been dropping significantly for the last 30 years or more. And the issue of "education" has been before our government since I can remember (I am 42).

Now, why hasn;t our government ever fixed our "education" problems?? You think its by accident? Much of what you see is NOT accident, but planned and designed by the powers that be (those pulling the strings behind congress, senate and whitehouse). Now ask WHY???

You answers come in the form of questions....

Which is easier to lead/manipulate..an educated thinker, or an idiot that can't even count back coreect change for a $10 bill?

Which will ask less questions???

Which will more easily conform to "your" ways of doing business, etc?

Starting to see any connections? huh

Life can actually make a lot more sense once you get past the "weapons of mass distraction" thrown out by our "establishment". They will keep the smoke and mirrors going for as long as they can so they keep the control.

Just something to think about. flowerforyou flowerforyou