Community > Posts By > AdventurousOne

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:54 PM

I am almost too scared to be rejected

Well there is one of three outcomes here. You never ask and you have to live the rest of your life not nowing. or, you ask and get rejected, but you know so the pain will heal with time. or finally, you ask and get accepted and you work on seeing what happens.

Personally I would much rather take rejection than never knowing. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:41 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Thu 04/17/08 08:43 PM

your right adventuous stupid of me thanks

No, not stupid, but at least you can see it from another view. and you had the courage to respond back also. Since you are new to the forums, can be kind of tough and we do have a LOT of people just looking for attention and use many ploys, including the loss of someone, to get such attention.

And sorry for your loss. flowerforyou

Your situation is a dual edge, but can be in your favor, if you are truly ready to start another relationship. Yes, you lost the women you loved. But that can be seen as you at least know HOW to love a woman. So instead of seeing it as "replacement", it can be viewed as you have the right heart and character to truly love.

So make it more a point to avoid too much time on the subject, although at some point it does need to be discussed if a serious relationship develops. But I would think showing that you know how to truly love is the most important thing the next woman in your life will want to know.

Good luck! flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:27 PM

Don't whine, just tell them & see what happens.

Widower 11 yrs, May 2.

Now there's a real man for ya! drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:26 PM
First, why would you just be asking the ladies? That would be more of a give-away that you are looking for attention. Don't you think? huh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:23 PM

laugh laugh laugh well i wanted to look more like hilary laugh laugh laugh

Hilary!!?? Her name in the middle east is Seldom Bin Laid ! noway drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:20 PM

Oh God i cant spell laugh laugh laugh

Your picture is lowering your IQ...not to worry, its very common with any picture of George W. noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:15 PM

How to I got about it..Do I email or call?

Call for sure. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:14 PM

I talked to a guy off of this site and we started a friendship. Then we started talking on the phone and it seemed we had alot in common. But when we decide to meet, I froze. I think that it was my own stupidity that stopped me. Now I feel guilty because I let him get away. Now I dont know if will ever speak to me again.

Only one way to find out...just ask him. He can't read minds, I can assure you of that. So communication is the only way. it's better to hear a "no thank you" than to guess the rest of your life. Good luck! flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:25 PM
noway laugh laugh laugh drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:18 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Thu 04/17/08 07:19 PM
No way!! Our government is telling us all about GLOBAL WARMING...therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE for winter to last longer! Don't believe me?? Ask George W. !!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

On a more serious note, it has been a bit cooler than normal here..down to about 71 instead of 72 with light tradewinds. bigsmile

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:13 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Thu 04/17/08 07:14 PM

LMAO, I just erased a 500 word post grumble grumble grumble FUK!

Come'on FANTA! You can do it! I know we disagree on some things, but you are a fighter! You stand up for what you believe in and I DO RESPECT that!

So get those fingers a typin! You can do it! drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:10 PM

Thank ya darlins.blushing blushing

Gonna give me an ego...:wink: laugh

What!!?? the one you had wasn;t big enough!!??? noway noway

I'm JUST KIDDING!!!!!! bigsmile drinker :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:40 PM

Thanks so much everyone. I would give you all a big ole fat kiss if I could.smooched smooched smooched bigsmile

Careful, you could get silver lips! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh

I got it in my mail!!

Thank you. Now you all get to see a cool new picture of me taken today in my car.laugh laugh drinker

drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:37 PM

Thanks so much everyone. I would give you all a big ole fat kiss if I could.smooched smooched smooched bigsmile

Careful, you could get silver lips! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:35 PM

Hmmm..does your phone not have a section in the contact list to put the person's e-mail???
thats how i send mine, to my yahoo email

Yeh, me too. I have the En-V phone with the 2 MP camera, so I take a few pics and then just send them directly to my e-mail and download to my computer. They made it simple. drinker

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:33 PM

I use At&t/cingular.

It shows me three options to send.
1. multimedia message
2. Bluetooth
3. image station

I have tried every single way..ohwell

i have the same company and alot of times i wont get the pic in my cell. and there had been a few times where it would give me a website to look at and i would have to have a passcode to look at the pic, and i dont have a passcode. so that was confusing

Wow! That really stinks!

Not to throw out an ad, but I LOVE Verizon. the phones kick butt and the service has always been good (over 4 years with them) And they make things like this easy, because they allow you to put in an e-mail adress with any contact numbers so you can e-mail directly.

Sorry could not help with your problem. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:30 PM
Hmmm..does your phone not have a section in the contact list to put the person's e-mail???

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:25 PM
Sure..you beat it with a hammer until it does what you tell it to do! noway drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

And if that doesn;t work, you can always try to make a new contact in your phone..call it something like "My E-Mail" and don;t put a telephone number in it, just your e-mail in the e-mail address section. Then save it.

Then go to your pictures, select send, then "from contacts" then select "My E-Mail" you made and off it goes!

Wait a second..I'm just a super-hero, not a cell phone tech!!! noway :tongue: laugh

Well hope this helps anyway. flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 04:44 PM
Edited by AdventurousOne on Thu 04/17/08 04:45 PM

the love and respect laugh laugh laugh

F*CK YOU!!! noway

TOTALLY KIDDING!!! Just could not resist! drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

AdventurousOne's photo
Thu 04/17/08 12:42 PM
Mirror of course! He hits on everything that moves here...its great entertainment!! drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25