Community > Posts By > criani_peracien

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:19 PM
Yea! And another is added to the group! Such unexpected twists and turns all the time. I love it!! You never cease to amaze me, John... A wonderful writer, you are!

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:21 PM
Criani and Beast are back from their romp in the forest where Beast was chasing furry creatures for fun. As Criani crawls into her bed, she ponders on Sinatoriums new newspaper that will be out on the morrow. She is happy such a thing has come to pass. There will be much to talk about in the tavern soon. She smiles, reaches over and pats Beasts' head goodnite and drifts off to sleep.

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:03 PM
WoW! I can see it would take days to see the whole warehouse!

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:25 PM
"Draven and Marishka, I pray you have a good eve. If you need a drink, please help yourself. Samwise is about somewhere and will check in on you shortly, I'm sure."

"Beast, ella (Come)! We go for our walk now."

Criani and Beast head out of the Green Dragon's Tavern for their nightly romp in the forest so that Beast can chase the lil creatures in the forest in play.

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:05 PM
You're most welcome, Draven. Oh, and although you speak not to me, but to the lil one... I know from experience that Dunamis (Power) come in small packages. I think she will do just fine training under you.

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 06/22/09 02:45 PM
"Boromir, are you feeling alright? Mayhap with the meade you've had and the changes you are going through it just wears you out. You were very courageous today in helping Draven find out who pillaged through my things in the attic. Thank you."

Criani turns to look for Samwise. He must be in eating again, she thinks as she smiles. "Can I get anything for you, Boromir?" She turns to see Draven and the tiny blonde woman talking. "Hello to you both," Criani says smiling. "My thanks, Draven for your protection of the Tavern today! May I get either of you anything to drink or eat?"

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:00 PM
Criani knocks on Boromir's door, she was worried about him. Boromir answers... he looks a little confused. Criani enters and asks to see his hand. "Oh, my Boromir, I'm so thankful to see this mark of goodwill in your palm. You are safe but you have been chosen to do a most important task. You are to safe the world!

Criani asks Boromir what was said to him and he repeated the riddle...

What is hot and damp
that wants to eat but can't

has wings of fire
and never tires

who seeks power
by every hour

and has a way to rule that way
if it will be today if it had the say

what is it Boromir
the man who becomes a seer."

He also said that as she parted she remarked something else...

"When you have the answer you will know your destiny as of those who follow you."

My dear one, the riddle given to you means that the demon lord morashitar will be entering the surface with his army to rule the world. Boromir, you along with the others who will follow you, will find a way to defeat this evil, for you now have the gift of forsight to ensure that evil doesn't triumph over good! The good and evil will stay balanced through your ability. The ancient Seer who has given you this gift has been doing for 800 years. You have been chosen, Boromir for your guileless spirit and kind ways. Do not be afraid. Stand tall and proud to be the one...

Boromir was shaken and didn't know what to say. Criani hugs him and whispers for him to rest and trust that the ancient Seer knows exactly what she does by choosing him.

Criani then goes out of the room to go say goodnite and thank you to Samwise for helping with the Tavern. She will be gone often, very soon and is thankful to him and to Boromir for their helpful services...

When she get downstairs in the tavern, she sees that he has already closed up tight and had retired. What a gem of a lil man he is, she thought. With that she motions to Beast and they head back up to find their beds. She thinks of Boromir and the roads he will travel soon. Yes, the Seer chose well...

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:53 PM
And a new adventure begins! They are all five back together and onward they roll... :)

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:43 PM
:) Interesting, indeed...

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 12:54 PM
Criani turns away from the two who seem to be on each other's bad sides and offers the wizard a seat. "Come, sit. Rest. You chose the right place to enter in."

"Boromir, Beast and I are off for the day. We have things to attend to. Keep an eye on those two and make sure they don't tear up the place or you and I will have a reckoning when I return."

With that said, Criani and Beast head out the door. Criani has no qualms about leaving the tavern to Boromir. Why he's the best man she knows...

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 12:51 PM
AND there is always room at The Green Dragon's Tavern!

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 12:48 PM
"This place was built as a sanctuary for all who enter in! Take the fight outside or sit down and get along. NOW!"

Criani will have no fighting in The Green Dragon Tavern!

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 12:47 PM
Please no more blood in the tavern!

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 12:41 PM
Criani watches the lady in white leave the tavern and wonders what it is about her that rings a bell in her memories...

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 12:14 PM
Criani nods her head at the wizard. "Greetings to you, Illsyes the Blue. I am Criani, owner of The Green Dragon Tavern and Boromir is my right hand. Let us know what we can do to serve you."

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 12:10 PM
Vivid battle! I wonder what Torak will do when he catches up w/Ald’Seran, who deserted him...?

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:55 AM
Criani eats her meal and although not appearing to hear, she listens to the exchanges between the vampire and Draven.

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:53 AM
"Thank you, Boromir," She laughs as Beast gulps his portion down. "You've made the boy happy again."

"Ah, a bard! Just what we needed!" She smiles and claps her hands.

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:50 AM
Beast enters and takes a good look around the tavern. The two that he does not know, he keeps an eye on as he follows his mistress back to her seat w/Draven. As Criani sits back down, Beast sits down on the floor beside her. His shoulders are at table top level as his head towers over. He is ever alert to the goings on about the tavern, as usual.

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:44 AM
Criani laughed and said, as she got up from the table to let Beast in, "We are just fine, my friend. I think he heard you ask of him and wants in now. I will be right back."