criani_peracien's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:04 PM
i'd love to see a layout, Bro... :)

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/29/09 10:53 PM
for you, Bro... i will not say another word. :heart:

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/29/09 10:52 PM
some people have interest in only picking apart and tearing down other's ideas. mmmm... i wonder why? maybe becuz they have no imagination of their own and can't comprehend the concept.

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/29/09 10:50 PM
some people have imagination and like to create. some people are artists and like to create. some people are single minded and being so cannot open their mind to other things.

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/29/09 10:44 PM
I loooooove your novel!!! I need more! :)

I love your idea too! Great one! :)

Hugz and always my support!!!

:heart:

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/29/09 10:31 PM
Choose a race and mention it here on the thread.

Human

Why do you like Fantasy or Fiction?

I like it becuz it allows me to be me in a broader sense of me; it allows me to also be what I haven’t yet been able to be, nor will ever be except in a fantasy. I like fantasy becuz it wreaks wonderful illusions in my head. One of my motto’s is “Create the World I want to See.”

What is your favorite Medieval "Swords and Sorcery" type movie?

Sorcery

What is your favorite Fantasy novel?

The Sacred Woods of Silvernarion by Smiless

What is your favorite role playing computer game?

The Green Dragon’s Tavern/Inn

What is your month and day of birth?

July 14th

What is your favorite holiday?

When I go on vacation. LoL No, really, I guess it would be Thanksgiving.

If you where to live in the 15th century in Europe, what would you like to be and explain why?

Lady of my own castle with my best friend, Beast by my side. Strong-willed, secure in my abilities to rule my lands, Maid- innocent minded but sharp, no one would take advantage of me. I would help my serfs’ families in all times of need, make sure everyone had food if hard times came. I would like to be all of these things and more becuz it is a role that I have always enjoyed reading of and watching via movies. It is my fantasy. So since it is my fantasy, then it will be… whatever we come up with. :)

Where can a reader contact you?

Criani_Peracien on Mingle

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/29/09 09:33 PM
Aaah, brother. flowerforyou You are so right on the nose. :) Thank you so much. You've put much time and energy into all the readings you have done. I wish I could do something for you. Name it and I will do my best to make it happen. ...Don't say come home to visit, cuz I am unable to make it just yet, as school has my nose to the grindstone. ;) Hugz, Love and many thanx to my LiL Bro...
:heart: ~Big SiS, Criani

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/29/09 09:26 PM
Boy, my brother is a busy bee! He always has been! :) I am excited to see you expanding your horizon's to many things often, Bro. :)

Hugz!! flowerforyou

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 07/25/09 11:04 PM
Thank you!

:heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 07/25/09 11:03 PM
I guess I was in the wrong place, but I had fun reading up on all your hard work! You rock!

July 14th is my day, as you know, but I understand I have to post it like everyone else. :)

Off to lalaland now. Long day at work tomorrow and 7 comes early.

Love and Hugz to you LiL Bro... !!!!!!!!!!
:heart: :heart: flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 07/25/09 10:55 PM
I don't see your big Sis' name in there anywhere, LiL Bro. ;)

LoL

Hugz 4 Alwayz...

flowerforyou

& :heart: 4ever :smile:

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:45 PM
Daniel is amazing. He licks me tears away when or if I cry, he purrs when I pet him. :) In a doggie sorta way. Sounds more like low rumbles. lol

Yes, a loving soul he is...

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:43 PM
flowerforyou waving flowerforyou

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:42 PM
long hair is so easy to take care of. :)

he is a great dane. 203lbs. most precious to me. my best friend other than John. :)

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:32 PM
oops :smile: Oh! and Thank You! flowers

criani_peracien's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:31 PM
flowerforyou Hello my Brother,

What's a sistah gotta do to get her readings done by her favorite man of all time? :wink: Although I know you KNOW my birthdate I will tell you anyway. :smile: July 14th, for the record. :wink: Tee Hee. laugh Now I don't want or need any special attention, just put me on your lil (or should I say, BIG) ole list. flowerforyou

:heart:
~Your Sis

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 06/23/09 11:14 PM
Oh, how I'd looove to be going out to sea on a ship... I'm never sea sick. If I could swim, I'd be a mermaid... :)

Great work, my brother!

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 06/23/09 11:03 PM
Magnificent...

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:46 PM
Ah, a long day to be sure, Criani thought. The tavern still smelled of good food. Samwise sure is a gem to stay on and help while Boromir went on his adventure to balance good and evil. Criani has complete faith in Boromir's abilities, even before she noticed the differences coming over him. Yes, he will be the finest Seer she knows...

Criani went to see what Samwise had left for dinner. He always left something for her and Beast. As she entered the kitchen, she saw a note requesting small eating utensils and cups for the lil pixie that has been a residence of late. That Samwise... he always thinks of the best things. Hmmm... I think I have just the right thing that will do for the morrow, until she can have the blacksmith in town create those special culinary items. She went upstairs into her emergency sewing basket and pulled out a thimble. It had been a gift from a teeny, tiny dwarf years ago. There! That should be the perfect size, she smiled and thought to herself. Taking it back down to the kitchen she left it on the counter along with a note saying thank you for all his help, telling him to tell the lil pixie to enjoy her stay and also asking of news of Boromir.

She then whistled for Beast as they went up to sleep. It was always nice to lay and listen to the sound of the rain while dozing off...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9