Community > Posts By > criani_peracien

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:22 PM

*raises the flask high* and with the gods as my witness, the only evil to ever cross that door will be my grizzled old self.

<Criani chuckles. She knows that her good friend would never bring evil into The Green Dragon's Inn. He would protect it with his life. Although she doesn't think anyone would dare to try and take it, after all, he is terrifying, unnerving and very intimidating. An assassin Dark Elf, with magical powers is not one to be messed with!>

I agree and am glad that he is my friend as of you both veterans of many adventures, yet I grow weary and will retire upstairs in one of the empty rooms available. If you don't mind I will wash those dirty mugs tommorow first thing in the morning. Good night good friendsyawn

Good nite. You do not have to worry about the mugs, Barbus has your back. Sleep well. Another long day tomorrow. I wonder what it may bring?

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:20 PM

"Captain Bengalson did increase the watch throughout the day doubling on guards, yet somehow another break in happened. Whoever it is , he or she is good at what they do. I tell you the few gold pieces I earn here at the tavern I hold for dear life, yet I know this individual is interested in more valuable things. After all the Wise Staff's Shop is missing powerful staffs now.
Nevertheless, it sure is a mystery as you say Barbus. I am sure both of you won't let anything happen to this tavern. Isn't that right Criani?

a few gold pieces? did you not get one ruby dragon scale as a tip from Max, and the other was to be payment for the drinks? If you didn't, I will have to talk to that boy....

oh yes I forgot about that looking in his small leather poach. It is a rare treat to get such great things occassionally.

And you deserve it too! I don't know what I'd do without you and Barbus.

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:19 PM

*raises the flask high* and with the gods as my witness, the only evil to ever cross that door will be my grizzled old self.

<Criani chuckles. She knows that her good friend would never bring evil into The Green Dragon's Inn. He would protect it with his life. Although she doesn't think anyone would dare to try and take it, after all, he is terrifying, unnerving and very intimidating. An assassin Dark Elf, with magical powers is not one to be messed with!>

I agree and am glad that he is my friend as of you both veterans of many adventures, yet I grow weary and will retire upstairs in one of the empty rooms available. If you don't mind I will wash those dirty mugs tommorow first thing in the morning. Good night good friendsyawn

Allow me to take care of those dirty mugs *stacks them on the bar, and summons an orb of soap, and an orb of water, splashes them together and blasts the mugs, finally summoning a slight breeze* washed and dried. See, I am domesticated, now, why was it I was single again?

Thank you my friend. Me poor feet hurt tonite. It's been a long day... It's always a joy to see you work your magic, especially when you help clean the Inn.

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:15 PM

The only signs evident of its dissappearance is a little burn mark on my new wood floor, and if you were to stand directly over it, you could almost smell brimstone, almost like you would find in the underdark.

The Underdark?!? That is not good, Barbus!

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:10 PM

"Captain Bengalson did increase the watch throughout the day doubling on guards, yet somehow another break in happened. Whoever it is , he or she is good at what they do. I tell you the few gold pieces I earn here at the tavern I hold for dear life, yet I know this individual is interested in more valuable things. After all the Wise Staff's Shop is missing powerful staffs now.
Nevertheless, it sure is a mystery as you say Barbus. I am sure both of you won't let anything happen to this tavern. Isn't that right Criani?

You are absolutely right! No evil shall enter into the sanctuary of the adventurers who gather in repast and drink. NONE!

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:07 PM

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:00 PM

Now that we are all here, I do have one therory about the break ins, this morning while overseeing the construction of my training facility, I noticed a few things out of place, so I hid in the shadows, then later tonight, I returned to see a young human or I think it was, rifling through the site, picking up tools, and supplies, so I snuck up on him/her. It noticed my presence, and rather than allow him/herself be cought, immediately took its own life, and the body just vanished. Never before have I seen anything like that, but belive me, I don't like it one bit.

Why whatever could 'IT' have been?? How uncanny! I shiver and my hairs stand on end. Good work, Barbus! Were there any signs that 'IT' left behind?

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:57 PM

You're welcome, Mr. Barkeep, now, about that ale we were to drink... Criani, Join me, you look as if you could use a drink as well.. Please, it would be on me.

I wouldn't mind to be served for once! One of your drinks from out of that magical bag of yours that doesn't kill a old bard like myself.

This will do it *produces a flask* this is a sweet rum from the underdark, I keep this for luck, only shared with fellow veterans, the nice thing about it is, this flask may never run empty, it was given to me by the same shamen I summoned earlier to protect this inn from evil.

It is so great to be amongst my best friends who are so powerful at the same time. It makes a mere bard and storyteller safe in this establishment. I take your drink and salute to much success for the Green Dragon's Inn! May it prosper and let us not forget to thank the Green Dragon who allowed this establishment to exist in the first place. Well not that the 50 foot dragon wanted to part with a small portion of its gold and riches, but nevertheless without it we wouldn't be here today. So I say salute my old friends.

Hear! Hear! A toast to the Green Dragon, who wasn't wiley enough to impale me. A toast to The Storyteller! A toast to Barbus, the great trainer who whips into shape all who are lacking! A toast to all my fine patrons! May happiness, wealth and all your fantasies come true!

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:54 PM

You're welcome, Mr. Barkeep, now, about that ale we were to drink... Criani, Join me, you look as if you could use a drink as well.. Please, it would be on me.

I wouldn't mind to be served for once! One of your drinks from out of that magical bag of yours that doesn't kill a old bard like myself.

This will do it *produces a flask* this is a sweet rum from the underdark, I keep this for luck, only shared with fellow veterans, the nice thing about it is, this flask may never run empty, it was given to me by the same shamen I summoned earlier to protect this inn from evil.

"Thankfully the shamen gave that to only you and noone else, or I fear I might have a problem keeping the Inn open. Who would buy if they had a flask that always stayed full?"

"I thank you for your generosity in seeking the Shamen for protection of The Green Dragon's Inn. I fear we shall need it in the days to come..."

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:48 PM

You are so right! What will you have? Anything for The Storyteller and it's on the house. Your wish is Criani's command...

on perhaps some of that famous Goblin's Brew would do me good!

"One very LARGE Goblin's Brew for you!" <it slid across the bar, zipping as if on ice, it stops in front of The Storyteller/faithful Barback, never sloshing or spilling once>
"Enjoy! If you need anything further, please just let me know." <and with a bow, Criani walks over to Barbus to find out his thoughts on the matters at hand>

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:42 PM

You are so right! What will you have? Anything for The Storyteller and it's on the house. Your wish is Criani's command...

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:41 PM

You're welcome, Mr. Barkeep, now, about that ale we were to drink...

It's a quiet night, Barbus. It's nice to have your company.

<Sets ale on table>

What say you about the mystery in the air in the town of Sinatorium? What do you think is afoot?

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:33 PM
Good nite brave and courageous adventurers. I thank thee for your patronage. May the Gods watch over you as you sleep.

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:31 PM
Mmmmm hmmmm... my senses are sharper than they used to be. I watch the goings on in my tavern, even if it appears I do not. I am ever wary and on top of my game. I pity the fool who crosses me! There shall be nothing left of him, except fodder for the sow who lives out back of my Inn. Did you not wonder why she is so large?...

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:24 PM
Hospitality, good brew and great conversation is encouraged to any adventurer whereever they would like to have it!

~Criani

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:20 PM
"I warn thee for challenging me or ruining my establishment."
Pull up some chairs and let me tell you a story of one of my adventurers! A time when I was lost in these lands heading towards some hot country and landed in Minotaur region. Little did I know until I was taken hostage. Fortunately with my clever tongue I managed to challenge the clans leader. This 320 pound 7 feet 5 Minotaur try to smash me, yet I was too quick for him. As I defeated him in battle I was granted freedom and left as gratitude a magical axe. This axe keeps my establishment clean and I warn yee that if yours startin trouble then you will experience the wraith of the axe. It paralyes its victims a complete day!"

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:19 PM

TO THE GREEN DRAGON'S INN

You enter after a long travel to the Green Dragon's Inn. You are suppose to meet someone yet are not sure how he looks like. It is said that he will recognize you. You stand for a moment to observe the tavern before heading to the bar where a barbarian slams a mug of Goblin's Brew. He then looks down at you.

ha ha! You will not come of nothing!" he screams. A knight at the corner of the tavern silences him. "He is much more dangerous then you think stubborn one," he says. He guides you to the corner of the room where two pints of goblin's brew sits on a tabletop. "Welcome to the lands of Bavidirian and you reside at the town of Sinatorium. "Do not mind the dumb ox at the corner! We shall make something of you!

We shall begin first with what RACE you wish to be.

dwarf -
elf
half-elf
dark elf
human
gnome
hobbit
minotaur
pixie

PROFESSION

assassin
cleric
thief
paladin
sorceress
ranger
fighter
barbarian
archer
druid
warrior
necromancer

Join us fellow hero and make this world true! We are 24 strong thus far. :smile:

How can you resist the lure of a fantasy? Everyone has them, but how often do you get to act out your fantasy? Come join us, exercise your mental agility and have fun while doing it. Let the Storyteller (smiless) to walk you through a land full of magic, wonder, suspense, battles, adventures! He will create your story and you will live it. Act it. Speak it. Imagine it. Your chimera will become all you allow and imagine it to be. It is all up to you and ONLY you. Be whoever you want to be! Make up your own lines as you go!

Check out The Green Dragon's Inn, see what all the fuss is about! I dare you to release your mind and imagination in a game that was made by The Storyteller himself...

http://www.justsayhi.com/user/view/235932
Storyteller

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/99610
The Green Dragon's Inn, the place with the never-ending storyline...

Are you brave enough to venture into the Bavidirian Lands seeking untold adventures? We shall see...

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:17 PM

Innkeeper bring me a mug of your best ale.and a glass of wine for the she elf. also I will need a room for the night. max places another gold coin on the table for payment.

"Comin' right up." Criani smiles then walks over and pours a mug of her best ale for Max and a glass full of elven wine for the quiet One who stays to herself, watching all. She carries their drinks to them individually, (to make sure the lil One does not tense up if Max were to do so) then still smiling, she comes back to Max to collect the gold pieces for the spirits and the room, says, "Thank you," then goes into the back to say thank you to her barback who is ever there and helpful.

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:06 PM
Edited by criani_peracien on Sun 03/30/08 06:06 PM

Good Afternoon Criani Peracienon , well met. I have thouroughly enjoyed my stay here at the Green Dragon Inn. Hope our adventures will be a profitable one.
drinker drinker drinker drinker

Good eventide ReAnna,

Many thanks, I am pleased that your stay here with us has been a good one. Aye, I hope also that everyone's adventures will acquire much

criani_peracien's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:21 AM

XI (day 91) of the time of the sun era:

WARNING: The neighboring Red Lamp's Tavern has been robbed in the early mornings when it was closed. Investigation is still underway. Guard your gold for there are some clever rogues in town. Lord Elkinsinan ordered his Marshall to put use his soldiers to keep a watch out. If you know anything about this incident then visits Captain Bengalsen's quarters.

XI (day 92) of the time of sun era:

WARNING: The "Wise Staffs Shop" has been robbed! Many powerful staffs have been stolen in the early mornings today. Although the town's Marshall has increased in the town's guards this cunning rogue manages to break in! Watch your purses adventurer's! Perhaps it is a group of rogues in the action. Investigations continue. If you have any news or have witnessed any unusual suspects please report to the either the captain's quarters or the Marshall’s magistrate.

<Criani is ever alert and determined by will and by might, that NONE shall take her riches that she earned by her daring in facing the Green Dragon.>