Community > Posts By > criani_peracien

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:55 PM

max awaken from his trance sees his mug is empty *Another mug of ale please*

"Most certainly, Max! As long as you are in this establishment, you may have all the ale you would like!"

Criani takes a mug of ale to Max and smiles as he takes it and take a big swallow, thoroughly enjoying the taste.

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:52 PM

Good eve to you Mistress, How fares ye'?
Love something strong and wet tonight.
Any news for today? I shall need a room as well since there is a curfew in effect.

"I am faring pretty well, thank you. I'm not too sure of my duck though. He seems to be among the missing and lost. A Goblin's Brew coming right up, with a splash of spirits to create an Uuumph for you."

Criani hands the brew and the key to the room to the beautiful Rihanna and said, "It's always good to have you return and stay with us."

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:47 PM

evening everyone!

Criani nodds at Tamgig. "Good eve. What would you care for to drink, sir?"

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:29 PM

*enters the Inn with her usual flash of imagination. The wolf walks silently beside her. Hie eyes scanning the room for anything suspicious. She goes to sit at a table in the back to rest her weary bones.*
BArkeep, A drink for a tired traveler. Please.

Good eventide. What may I get for you?

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 11:24 AM
Criani walks up to the newcomer who sits alone near a window occasionally peering outside. "Sir, what may I fetch for you to make your stay here most welcoming."

He speaks softly, so softly that Criani has to lean closer. "A mug of Goblin's Brew, you say?" Nodding her head, with a smile, she heads off to get it.

As she walks back across the room, to bring his drink, she notices that he watches intently out the window now, eyes narrowed. As she hands him his brew, takes his coin and thanks him, before going back to the bar, she nonchalantly looked out the window, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. As she went back to the bar, many thoughts came to her. What is he looking at? What is this man all about? What is his story?

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 11:08 AM

I know better than to mess with your duck, I remember what happens when you are angry, even this old bastard fears ye.

As for you, I wouldn't worry much about being turned into a duck, the shamen isn't back yet. I cannot change the form of another individual, however I can do other things.... See the zombie like guards at my academy.... I can warp the mind....

"Pssst... Barbus!" Criani crooks her finger for him to come close. "Thank you, I knew that you truly wouldn't harm him. I just wanted everyone to be aware that I brook no harm to any person, beast or fowl in The Green Dragon's Inn."

"Hmmm... I wonder where he got off to?" Criani muttered as she walks outside to have a look see.

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:59 AM
Speaking of duck! Who here has seen my pet duck? He has gone missing!! Please tell me you didn't mistake him for another, Barbuuuuuus!!!

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:09 AM

So it seems this town is suffering the same fate as the underdark, first petty theft, now this? *turns to Smiless and Criani* Does it not end? Why all the violence? (without me involved) Can't we all just get along? Wait, what am I saying? Oh my god, I am getting old! *spreads his wings out* Oh my! a Gray Feather, I am fininshed! Wait, no, that is just some ash from the underdark, pfew. Look at my hair! *thanking god nobody besides his two close friends sees this display*

<Criani rolls with laughter at Barbus. She hopes he is not going thru a midlife crisis, but he sure is entertaining!>

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:36 AM

XI (day 94) of the time of the sun era

The treasury of the town has been robbed! Lord Elkinsinian asks for a reward of 2000 gold pieces for any witnesses of the event. The king has sent a brigade of knights to help the lord resolve the problem. Captain Bengalson is posting a curfew. All those who disobey them will be arrested!

"Oh my! Thank you Barbus for having the Shamen to protect the Inn! How fairs the Griffin? Does anyone know?"

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:31 AM

No thanks friend, I have had me fill of coffee for a while, however, I will go to the kitchen and scare us all up some breakfast.

As for his leg, look it is better, I had healed him last night with a tonic

"Thank you my friend for healing him and for making us a nice repast." Criani smiles as she walks away, then she turns back around suddenly with her finger in the air as if to say something, but decides not to and instead busy's herself cleaning the speedrack which holds all of the spirits that keeps her patrons thirst quenched.

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:20 AM

oh well, I guess I better take a seat, the school's empty, *recalls rain spell, and casts wind to dry off the young one, then stopps that spell as well.* and there are more gaurds out there than you could shake a pixie at.

Up late and early back up my old friend! I hope all is good and have some drink!

My friend, why are you out of that bed?!?! You must rest and heal! Shhoooo, Scat! Back to bed for you now!

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:19 AM

Oh thank you friend, this will do better than that Carpathian Coffee I just had.

Mmmm... coffee.

I think I shall have a cup of my special coffee. Yum, nice and strong! Anyone care for any?

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:17 AM

*gets up to retrieve the drinks for his two thirsty friends* Looks like if you want something done, you have to do it yourself. Max, what will it be? M'lady, I am guessing you would rather Wine than Milk? Smiless, where are you old friend? We are sobering up here. *walks behind the bar to fetch drinks*

slightly miffed she turns her head to hide a smile.
Stroking her wolf, she eyes Barbus with glowing eyes. Anything stronger ye have?
You know Barbus, we just love seeing the ruffling of your feathers as you do menial work. * she tries hard not to laugh*

I do have this *produces a clear bottle with clear liquid inside* I got this bottle from this land far west of here, I belive the natives there called it shine of the moon or something like that, I know it is some good stuff though.

"Sorry the young blonde bartender that always serves his customers has fell down the stairs this morning and broke his leg shouts Criani Peracien from out of the kitchen. Thanks for the help Barbus!"

Hope he fares well there Criani, If my services are needed just let me know.

Thank you Rihanna! I may have to take you up on that offer, since I am shorthanded right now. Thank God for Barbus, who is my other right hand. I do hope my lil fellow feels better soon.

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:42 PM
I am off to find my bed. Thank you all for your patronage. Forgive me for being sparce. Good nite...

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:25 PM

I think the Barbus we see is but a decoy

Why Max would you think that? He looks real to me.

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:24 PM

well, since I am not so talented as to have my picture pasted on top of of my main account picture. I am, also, known as BigCurt_31. IF someone would kindly ascertain my situation and be so kind as to enlighten me upon this method(joining of two phot's)! Then, by all mean's please do! Seeing as how my toon is a fighter class and not a thinking clas. I am a little more versatile, but not much!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: smokin :tongue: :tongue: ohwell

Criani has a few tricks up her sleeve at all times. Come speak with her via the magic conversation portal.

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:10 PM

*walks into the tavern* looks around, not a soul in sight* Hello?

Good eventide, Barbus. How fares your training camp? No broken windows today, eh? Would you care for your fav? Goblin's Brew?

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:09 PM

Walks in the bar and see's Criani and mutters to himself, "if only she had a beard!"

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

<Criani reaches out and grabs his beard, scissors so quick in her hand, the eye had to be fast to catch it> "I can take some of yours; it seems you have enough to go around," Criani says with a laugh.

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 03/31/08 02:46 PM
I will put a small picture of everyone's character for your main profile photo, if you cannot do it yourself.

Please email me and I will reply with my email address.

~Criani

criani_peracien's photo
Mon 03/31/08 02:42 PM
I will put a small picture of everyone's character on your main profile photo, if you cannot do it yourself.

Please email me and I will reply with my email address.

~Criani