Community > Posts By > criani_peracien

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:37 PM
Criani is very appreciative of the hard work and time that her barkeep gives her, but she knew that she had to keep chaos out of the Inn. Criani looked at Borimor for a moment and then spoke in a voice that she knew he never liked to hear,

"This tavern is my lifeblood and much sweat and tears have gone into the making of this sanctuary for us all. I almost gave my life for the gold and jems that I escaped with, when I fought that great green dragon."

Then with a twinkle in her eye that only he could see, she said, "I am not as young as I used to be and do not want to have to go find my dragon again seeking more riches to repair damage that is done in my absence." Then as if the twinkle were never there, she was back to business again. "You shall give a portion of your wages to help cover the cost. Now... you are excused to return to your duties."

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:58 PM
Criani was concerned about what had happened in her absence, but she always kept her calm about her.

The Green Dragon Inn is a place of refuge for all travelers and adventurers and it was important that it remain that way."

She got up off her stool to take care of the matters at hand. "Excuse me for a trice, please," she said to everyone.

"Borimor Riniken. Come, let us talk for a moment," she said as she walked behind the bar. Criani didn't even look to see if he was following her, as she expected prompt compliance.

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:55 PM
Criani strolls in the front door of the Inn after a night away and a long day. She is covered w/mud from head to toe and her clothes are in tatters. In her hand is her special dirk that was given to her by an old warlock friend, many moons ago; it is covered w/blood.

She looks around the tavern to see if all is well and notices a table that is burned and a dark area in the old hard wood floor. "What has happened here," she wondered, as she walks over to look closer.

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:29 PM
I think I shall retire also. Good nite my friends. Rest well...

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:25 PM

awaken from his trance *brew*and rest his head on the table

*Onumorid sees his friend awaken and realizes he is very weak*

"Max is there anything we can do for you?"

onumorid my friend I fear that there is not

"Max forget about the brew for tonight. Why don't you go to your room and get the rest you need?"

Perhaps you are right my friend. please help me to my room.

"I'm glad, Max. You made a wise decision. Thank you, Onumorid for helping him. You are a great friend."

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:22 PM

awaken from his trance *brew*and rest his head on the table

*Onumorid sees his friend awaken and realizes he is very weak*

"Max is there anything we can do for you?"

onumorid my friend I fear that there is not

"Max forget about the brew for tonight. Why don't you go to your room and get the rest you need?"

"I agree with Onumorid, Max. You really need to be laying down conserving what strength you have. The more you do, the more the ring will pull the power from you."

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:17 PM
Criani walks over to the window and peers out in the night. She loves the rain and thunder; the power of it is wonderful. She looks over at Max, unsure if she heard him speak. Did he just say he wanted brew? She walks over to him to find out.

"Max, did you say something, dear?" She is much worried for him.

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:02 PM

*realizing max has gone into trance Onumorid goes to the bar*

"Barkeep may I have a brew?"

The Goblin's Brew is served as the barkeep looks worried at the dark elf in a trance at a nearby table. He then looks at Onumorid and looks at him in a worried expression.

"I hope you are thirsty, Onumorid, becuz it looks like you have received two brews tonite," Criani says with a small laugh.

"Yes I am thirsty. Training took more out of me than I thought it would."

"That is wonderful that Barbus has opened The Academy for all who care to really put their effort into learning the knowledge that he has to impart."

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:00 PM

"Why, yes! Yes, you may. Coming right up, my friend." She glances worriedly at Max before going to get a brew for Onumorid. As she brings it to him, she leans over and whispers, "What shall we do for him, until such time that Eststan the Gray returns to town?"

"I'm not sure if there's much we can do for him. The best thing to do might be to let him rest and make him as comfortable as possible. I hope he can make it until Eststan the Gray arrives."

"I hope so too, my friend. I hope so too..."

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 09:55 PM

The Goblin's Brew is served as the barkeep looks worried at the dark elf in a trance at a nearby table. He then looks at Onumorid and looks at him in a worried expression.

"I hope you are thirsty, Onumorid, becuz it looks like you have received two brews tonite," Criani says with a small laugh.

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 09:53 PM

"Why, yes! Yes, you may. Coming right up, my friend." She glances worriedly at Max before going to get a brew for Onumorid. As she brings it to him, she leans over and whispers, "What shall we do for him, until such time that Eststan the Gray returns to town?"

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 09:50 PM
Criani suddenly remembers the name of the wizard who can help Max.

She quickly walks over to Max to tell him.

"Max." She waves her hand in front of his face to ascertain if he is in a trance or if he is too weak to answer. "I recall the wizards name! It is Eststan the Gray! He will be able to help for a certain price. The only problem is that he won't be returning to town until 15th day of the Fall era. That is still afar in the ditance considering the weakness that plagues you. Is there anything I can get for you to make you more comfortable? Are you by chance, thirsty?"

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 09:28 PM

Criani is at the bar wiping down the goblets so they are sparkling, when out of the corner of her eye she notices something glowing. She sees Max sitting at a table looking in consternation at his hand. He doesn't quite appear to be his same ole self, so she walks over to check on him. To her surprise she sees the magical ring on his finger and she becomes quite concerned. She takes Max's hand and looks closely at the glowing ring. It is the ring that was designed by the evil arch mage named I****ar. She becomes very alarmed at this point.

"Max! How did you come by this ring? Why is it on your finger?!?!

I bought it from a stranger today and now it wont come off. what can you tell me about such things. Can you help me please

"This ring was made by an evil mage! It causes the wearer to become weak! It takes your strength and gives it to the creator I****ar! It can only be removed by a master magician, but I truly cannot think the wizard's name right now. I shall do everything I can to help you, but you must reserve your strength. The longer you wear it, the weaker you shall become. Hmmmm... Let me think on this a moment!"

Criani wanders over to the bar, deep in thought. She must find a way to help her dear friend quickly!

criani_peracien's photo
Sat 04/05/08 09:07 PM
Edited by criani_peracien on Sat 04/05/08 09:15 PM
Criani is at the bar wiping down the goblets so they are sparkling, when out of the corner of her eye she notices something glowing. She sees Max sitting at a table looking in consternation at his hand. He doesn't quite appear to be his same ole self, so she walks over to check on him. To her surprise she sees the magical ring on his finger and she becomes quite concerned. She takes Max's hand and looks closely at the glowing ring. It is the ring that was designed by the evil arch mage named I****ar. She becomes very alarmed at this point.

"Max! How did you come by this ring? Why is it on your finger?!?!

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:00 PM

Turns and after a moment nods, "Yes that may be wise. I thank you."

"The town's guards and knights won't let you wander in the streets without getting arrested. There is a curfew going on here. I suggest you gets a room here," the barkeep says putting a key in her hand. It is the second door the right," he finishes before serving more drinks.

"My thanks" She takes the key and heads off to find her room

I'm glad you decided to stay. Good nite and please rest well.

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:59 PM

"Ah yes Criani. I would need a bed for the night since the town is on curfew and I will be off again to the neigboring town of Nurenhill to sell some more of my potions," he says with a yawn.yawn

Yes, dear friend. Sleep well. It is so very good to see you again. Good nite...

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:50 PM

"Goodnight to you all." Rises and proceeds out of the inn.

Are you sure you do not want a room here at the Inn? Our beds are most comfortable.

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:46 PM

"At last you have made it!" he says standing up to hug her. "It has been a long time since we have seen each other. I see your business is as good as ever! "I have been eating and drinking all day. Please come and sit down with me for a few before I retire to bed. It has been a long day for I have sold a few of my famoust healing potions today," he finishes before allowing her to pour a bit of the grapan into his glass from a freshly opened bottle.

<Criani sits to speak with her dearly missed friend.> "Why, of course you've sold your famous healing potions! One would be a fool to not buy it from you! I remember from times past the healing it has given me. Amazing healing powers it does have."

"Yes, business is good. I am most thankful for this. I don't know what I would do without this Inn and the adventurers who grace my door daily. I am so happy to see you, Milantor." <She leans over to hug him once again.>

criani_peracien's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:28 PM
<Criani sweeps in the door after a long day of traveling to Hilly Dangar where the hobbits live. Her effort was rewarded, for she returned with a carriage full of grapan liquor with which she needed to stock the tavern, for her many thirsty adventurers. Not to mention, the great festival that is coming to town soon and the hobbits will be visiting the tavern next week. As she looks around, her eyes glance off of a figure seated at a table eating, then she does a double take. It's her dear friend, who has healed her many wounds from the past! She cannot believe her eyes! It's been such a long, long time since she had seen him.>

"Good eve, Milantor!! It is so wonderful to see you old friend! How have you been? How is your meal? Isn't the grapan the most sweet tasting liquor you've ever tasted? Shall I get you another?"

<Criani is so excited to see her dear friend, that she barely allows him to get a word in edgewise. She is all smiless.> tee hee

criani_peracien's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:12 PM

max awaken from his trance sees his mug is empty *Another mug of ale please*

"Most certainly, Max! As long as you are in this establishment, you may have all the ale you would like!"

Criani takes a mug of ale to Max and smiles as he takes it and take a big swallow, thoroughly enjoying the taste.

My thanks Criani the service here is the best

You are most welcome, Max. She smiles and then bids all a goodnite and walks up the stairs to her long awaited rest.