Community > Posts By > ShadowLands

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 04:03 PM

I get sex whenever I want it :wink:
Somehow....I don't see a problem with that. :tongue:

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 04:00 PM
"The race car was here before you so guess what, honey? And no, I won't give it up for golf or tennis either."

Other than that...no games. You want games? Toys-R-Us has a whole section filled with them. No drama, no "my Mom suggested...", no stalker ex's, no I'm not paying your rent/car note/tuition.......

Welcome to my world. noway

I'd be happy with a woman who had her own job, car, house/apartment, and bank account that's not overdrawn.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:54 PM

i have one thing to say....blah
You and me both. I'm so happy with this thread I could just sh!t. huh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:52 PM
WTFFH?????

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:51 PM
Uh.....ok.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:48 PM
What's a "Rockets"? Oh yeah...that basketball.....thing.

I wish baseball season would get here so I'd have another reason (besides drag racing) to play hooky from work.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:46 PM

It's going "ok" for me.

I am starting to think that birthdays are over rated...
Then you're doing it wrong!!!! :tongue:

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:45 PM
Sorry....other side of town. And I mean waaaaaaayyyy on the other side of town. I'm in Crosby. You shouldn't have any trouble finding someone in your area though. Especially as pretty as you are.

:wink:

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:41 PM
You're young....you'll adjust.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:33 PM

Maintaining my sanity, and being true to who I am. Nothing else matters
I'm being true to who I am. And Sanity has NOTHING to do with it!!!!! noway

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:31 PM
Absolutely. Especially Shadows and Darkness....... devil

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 12:21 PM
That's where I left that damn phone.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:22 AM

lol but i hate it when you are a half a continent away from the one you want to be next to...

thus geography!!

May I suggest www.southwest.com????? :tongue:

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:20 AM

yeah..........while swinging a bat to his head to knock some sence into itbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

too violent
From a certain point of view. Not mine of course but........... :tongue:

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:18 AM
Can't make it. Have a race that weekend in Norwalk, Ohio. Good idea though. Hope y'all have a great time.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:16 AM
Nothing happens by chance. There is no random. There is a reason things happen if you look deep enough.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:15 AM

I think he hides behind the security guys a lot!! Ever notice that he has the security guys take everyone off stage?? If he really is such a tough guy, why doesn't he do all of his own dirty work?? JMO
Yup. I'd like to invite him out to the parking lot but I'm not nearly "loser" enough to be on his damn show. :tongue:

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:13 AM

Thanks gang!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I did express to him how I felt about sharing housework 50/50. A few of my friends get the impression that he's a Mama's boy.

I wonder why some men simply cannot do their own housework. Why is it that they seem to believe that the female in the house is the one to do this work? I don't get it.

When I was eight I asked my mother for a grilled cheese sandwich. She said, "Come here and I'll show you how." From that day forward I learned to cook for myself. At age 10 I told her I was running low on clean jeans. Guess what? Yup, after fifteen minutes of instruction....I learned to do my own laundry. Washing, drying, and putting away dishes was ingrained at age six. All this at the same time my father was teaching me the finer technical aspects of race engine building. To this day....I don't NEED a woman to take care of me. I don't have to eat off paper plates with plastic spoons or drink out of plastic disposable cups. And if anyone thinks I'm some kind of pansy because I can do all this for myself I'm also man enough to make them regret that decision for years to come.

I don't understand the typecasting involved with some people. There are dishes in the sink....so wash them. No big deal. It's laundry day...I'll start the first load. Simple.

And no keeping score, ladies. None of this..."I washed them two days ago so it's your turn." Or how about, "I did six loads of clothes so you HAVE to do six loads of dishes." Please.......

To the original poster.....damn, the guy only likes talking about NASCAR. He's brain damaged to begin with. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:00 AM

I say SH** happens. If two adults meet, and have a one night stand, and have great sex, then continue on that basis and that is all the relationship is built on, then so be it. That is between the two of them. Now a relationship is a different story. I do not believe that a relationship can survive on sex alone with all the emotions that sex brings out in some people.
The Truth. Right there.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:57 AM
Currently plotting the murder and subsequent stashing of the bodies of several engineers in our department.

I hate engineers. And can someone find the thermostat that controls this side of the building and please move it off of the "Ice Age" setting???????

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25