ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:13 PM
Nope

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:12 PM
Hell yeah.

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:06 PM
Racing. A lot now that I have a really good sponsor.

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:06 PM

We should have a main area for this.. LOL
And it should be a padded room.

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:05 PM

Please answer this for me.....

No. Suffer. Or read the damn boards to see that this topic has been run into the friggin' ground lately.

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:46 PM
Just kiddin'! The pig-faced picture was disturbing me. Now your current picture........ love love love

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:26 PM

Most single women come with children and men need to understand they are a package deal. If they run away they were not the one for you anyway. When you least expect it Mr. Wonderful will come along.flowerforyou

LOL, I'm a single woman......
With a really cute tummy. love

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:23 PM
Edited by ShadowLands on Thu 03/20/08 01:24 PM

My last relationship ended because of something called a "high-velocity disagreement"- she'd keep on hurling her fists to my face at high velocity when we had minor disagreements, if not worse.

I got tired of being a human punching bag, so I told her to go choke on a tire. She responded with a couple more "high-velocity disagreements".
Ex #1 thought she could do that. Found out that I'm good at slipping punches and the door frame behind me wasn't. I still hear those bones in her fist breaking to this day......and it always cheers me up. laugh

laugh laugh You are funnyhappy

As much as I've been screwed over in the two marriages I have to be funny. Otherwise, I'd be a homicidal maniac locked in a padded room.

The court-ordered anger management class I had to take after the episode with ex-#2, her blow-hard neanderthal boyfriend, and my Louisville Slugger was a laugh a minute. The judge didn't want to order the class as he felt I was within my rights of self-defense but he pretty much had to do it. He said, "Make the most out of it, please." So I did....I had those morons laughing at themselves more than me. They asked me why I broke the guys knees. I told him, "Well...you see....he was 6'5" and I'm 5'8" and we just couldn't see eye-to-eye on the problem so I brought him down to my level." laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:13 PM

(((shadow))) Not all women are like that, I went through this with my ex husband and my daughter was a long time getting over the entourage of women her father had in his life. She once told me she never wanted a step-mom because she wasn't sure how long she would be a "step-mom"

So men can be just a trifling as men. I can appreciate the guarded feeling but I have in the past month let my guard down and I am not sorry for it as a matter of fact I am glad I did. It made me see there is still a good man out there
Yeah....I'm sure she's out there somewhere. And when my ship finally comes in..............

.......I'll be at the bus station. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:12 PM
Sorry. I'm just too big of a smartass to be replying to a serious thread like this.

"Everything is wonderful and things are going great....but I'm too scared to follow through."

Then why bother in the first place?

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:10 PM

How about catching a hot curling iron between your knees before it can fall to the ground.indifferent noway
No thanks...I'm trying to cut down.

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:09 PM

Requim Lacrimasa
laugh laugh laugh laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:53 PM
Life House - "You and Me"

But I'm not doing the "married" thing ever again.

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:53 PM

Curiousity killed the cat.........

Really? What did the cat want to know? huh

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:50 PM
Edited by ShadowLands on Thu 03/20/08 12:50 PM

No.
I don't.
Just wondering. Because if you're grossed out by what pigs will eat then you damn sure don't want to eat one of those bottom-feeders. noway

Personally.....I'm still holding onto my title of Carnivores Maximus. I mean really...if we're not supposed to eat the animals why are they made of meat? laugh

Since there's an uproar over the fish thing you guys would love the shirt I bought the other day........

"Eat Salmon - The Other Pink Meat"

Hey Shadowlands, where did you find that shirt?? TheCaptain was just telling me he saw it but can't find it anywhere.

Comedian Bob Zany's website. Here's the link......

http://www.bobzany.com/v3/

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:43 PM

Thank you very much Mirror, Romeo.

Now, who's taking me to dinner???
I'll throw it out there in a minute.

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:40 PM
Isnt' technology wonderful? laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:38 PM

No.
I don't.
Just wondering. Because if you're grossed out by what pigs will eat then you damn sure don't want to eat one of those bottom-feeders. noway

Personally.....I'm still holding onto my title of Carnivores Maximus. I mean really...if we're not supposed to eat the animals why are they made of meat? laugh

Since there's an uproar over the fish thing you guys would love the shirt I bought the other day........

"Eat Salmon - The Other Pink Meat"

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:33 PM

My last relationship ended because of something called a "high-velocity disagreement"- she'd keep on hurling her fists to my face at high velocity when we had minor disagreements, if not worse.

I got tired of being a human punching bag, so I told her to go choke on a tire. She responded with a couple more "high-velocity disagreements".
Ex #1 thought she could do that. Found out that I'm good at slipping punches and the door frame behind me wasn't. I still hear those bones in her fist breaking to this day......and it always cheers me up. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:31 PM

just go live in space somewhere
Yeah....there's a bus leaving in ten minutes. Be under it.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25