Community > Posts By > ShadowLands

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:54 AM

I'm feeling the need to bite someone's head off.

I hate stupid people.

What's wrong Lucky?

I just don't understand guys (mainly). We aren't friends anymore BUT I lost him as a friend yesterday. I let him call me a lazy ass for the last time and he got the good ole "phuck off" from me.

I just don't get how someone who is your friend can honestly sit there and call you names such as fat azz, tubby, chubby, big butt, fatty. And when you say you don't like that..they start to say you're being sensitive and taking it too personal. I mean honestly, i would wear a cute shirt (i thought anyway) and he told me i looked like a giant orange it. Needless to say I never wore it around him, again.

but last night was the final straw. called me lazy ass and when I told him to phuck off, he said "ok beotch, have it your way".

Men suck!!
Should have told him not to let the door hit him in the azz on the way out. Then.........

....hit him with the door as he goes out.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:50 AM
Why limit yourself to locals? Hell man...have you priced gasoline lately??????? laugh laugh laugh laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:46 AM
Tried getting through a holiday with Ex #1 even though we were both ready to shoot at one another. Bad idea. Let's just say that she won't throw sissors at me again. noway

I should have walked out when I saw it coming. Tried to stick around so the kiddo could have a decent Christmas but it fell apart anyway.

Won't make that mistake again. Ever.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:43 AM
<<<<<<Azzhole

At least....that's what the ex said. laugh laugh laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:49 AM

Awww kids...can't smack em...damn sure can't stuff em in a sack
Says who? laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:49 AM

So this morning I woke up the same way as I have for the last week. Peeling myself off the ceiling and making sure my heart really hadn't just jumped outta my chest!

My son... 17... Well, he loves that song by the Charlie Daniels Band... Devil went down to Georgia.... His stereo, goes off for his alarm clock and that cd automatically plays... And thats been my wakeup call every morning..

I told him this morning that if he did that to me one more time I was gonna stuff that cd up his left nostril and pull it out of his right one..laugh laugh He kinda looked at me like I was crazy.... go figure! bigsmile

Wait until he goes to sleep and change the CD. Go find some really old, cryin' in your beer, grand ol' opry type music. That'll fix him up just fine.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:42 AM

yeah my ex said you see i helped you lose weight
Should have told him, "I know how you can lose 15 pounds of ugly fat yourself." When he asks how just tell him, "Cut off you f'ning head."

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:37 AM
Hell...it's warm and muggy here in Houston. Raining too. But right here in my cozy little office the thermometer reads 64 friggin' degrees. I swear..the thermostat is controlled by menopausal women around this joint.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:32 AM
See the car in the avatar picture? 2007 Mustang GT. Twin turbocharged, daily driven. Runs 11.20's at 128 mph and gets 18 mpg in town...26 on the highway. A/C, power steering, abs brakes, Shaker 500 stereo, leather seats front and rear even with the eight point roll bar.

Yes, I know what I'm talking about on this subject. So now you know I'm not trying to be a **** about your topic...just trying to give you some sound advice.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:27 AM

they come in three stages its just shorter shifts there usuall on tuner cars
Figured it was a "tuner car" term. Bunch of horsesh!t.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:26 AM

blue book it then subtract 500 bucks for engine work!
Haven't done any engine work lately have you? noway

huh
Machine shop and repair shop prices have skyrocketed in the last two years. It's pathetic. A standard shortblock rebuild will run you $500 in just parts. Labor and supplies are typically $600-800. That is just for a plain "ring & bearing" job. Rebuilding the cylinder heads will run you anywhere from $300-600 depending on material, condition, and parts.

Pretty much standard budget for a rebuilt engine needs to be around $1500 these days.

Yes...I ran my own engine business for five years. Cars like this Firebird were common.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:23 AM

the only thing a short shifter is less distance through the gears means fast shifts.... no no work has been done to it
I understand that. But who the hell calls a shifter a "Stage 2" shifter? That's the dumbest thing I've heard all week.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:21 AM
EAS protein shake. Chocolate Fudge flavor. Damn diets.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:19 AM

blue book it then subtract 500 bucks for engine work!
Haven't done any engine work lately have you? noway

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:18 AM
What the hell is a "stage 2 short shifter"????? noway

The '97 F-Bodies are not holding value worth a damn. Plus..this oil pan thing is something to look into. Is the PCV valve stuck or not working? Is there excessive ring blow-by causing pressure in the pan that the pcv valve cannot overcome? You need to have a few diagnostic tests run on the car before deciding on a price. A simple compression test will give you a good idea as to the condition of the engine.

Personally...I wouldn't give you $10 for one of those pigs.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:05 AM
This is the name of my racing business. Plus it's kinda spooky. laugh laugh laugh laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:00 AM
It means they are couch potatoes. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:59 AM
Edited by ShadowLands on Tue 03/18/08 08:59 AM

prison and prison camps same thing what iam talking about is diffrent there are no rules no laws you can be tourcherd and you will be slaved read about the last consintration camps you can research it online or google it. The only thing they show is what was done then we have thousands more ways to tourcher a person now
You know....your argument would seem much more valid if you would learn to spell. Never mind learning computers...you need to go back to elementary school and learn to spell. Then we can move up to grammar and punctuation.

Concentration

Torture

As in....My concentration keeps slipping away because it is sheer torture reading your illiterate posts. Now, take your meds and go back to your room.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:54 AM
No way in hell. The past is just that....the past. The more you dwell upon the past the more you doom your future.

And my past is pretty damn ugly!

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:53 AM
The MIP was when she was 20, 2006- that was what the hold was for.

Sounds like she did not meet the requirements of her probation/adjudication.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25