Community > Posts By > ShadowLands

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:23 PM
Tough sh!t.....I've got a race this weekend so I'll be buying 93 octane, 100 octane, and diesel.

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:37 PM
At the risk of repeating myself.....you really have no life at all do you, Peccy?

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:35 PM
LG....I don't know where you live but it must have one seriously screwed up legal system. For starters, you have EVERY right to know the details of this "investigation" since you are the child's parent. Anyone telling you otherwise should be tried for negligence. This SRS department should have removed your daughter from that house immediately and placed her with you. If all this had happened in Texas you would already have sole custody of her and the father would have nothing but child support payments and supervised visitation. What you are going through is ridiculous.

Next time your daughter is with you.....keep her. You said yourself that the custody question is just a matter of interpretation. Sounds to me like your ex-husband is working on borrowed time anyway. Keep the kiddo and dare him to try and take her. Betcha' he will lose.

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 04/28/08 10:53 PM
Yup. Brought her home early because she got into an argument with her best friend and she was crying. Her Dad took one look at her and without asking what happened took a swing at me. He missed. I didn't. Pretty much went downhill after that despite her and her mother yelling at him to stop because he didn't know what happened. Old fart wouldn't stay down either. He had guts. Had sh!t for brains but he had guts.

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 04/28/08 10:48 PM

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 04/28/08 10:47 PM

It's not that easy, it's about their past, and they are just a friend, and it's not like it's going to ruin our friendship, but I really don't like to be lied to.

I've let this fester all day.

It's eating my soul....laugh laugh laugh

Alright maybe not that bad....drinker

Either call them on it or blow it off. Do not let it eat you like a cancer because that is exactly what it will do. If it is not that big of a deal and it is in the past.....blow it off. Just be mindful of this in any future dealings with this person.

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:47 PM
I remember catching a few minutes of an interview that Barbara Walters did with Dudley Moore before his death. At one point she asked him, "Do you like yourself?"

His reply is one I live by. He exuberantly stated, "I ADORE MYSELF!!!" :wink:

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:44 PM

have u ever had a well meaning "friend" try to help u out in ur love life? if u ever do, dont even make eye contact, just walk away.

No. I prefer to do my own dirty work and my friends know that all too well.

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:41 PM

"Kill or Be Killed"

To what extent would you take this phrase?

Somebody is dying and it won't be me.

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:40 PM

I Hate you When.....

...keep doing all that breathing in and out crap. Just stop and drop dead, will you?

***As told to Ex-Wife #1 years ago***

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:38 PM
Im not saying I want it to get violent..I want to handle it civilly and like adults....A simple disussion

Well damn....where's the fun in that???? devil

This SOB whined and cryed like a little b1tch and made my daughter feel guilty because she wasnt going now...

Oh, well imagine that..... noway And you expected something more from this pissant?

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:23 PM

who was in a coma?

You're hanging around Peccy too much.

That was the point to this thread.....bigsmile

How are you sugar?

Good and bad. Landed a great job Friday. Lots of money, great benefits, really good people........lousy damned location. I have to move.

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:22 PM

How dos a good man decide when to kill?

You really don't want to know.

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:20 PM
Hug my boy then go beat ex-wife #1 to death with a baseball bat.

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:20 PM

who was in a coma?

You're hanging around Peccy too much.

ShadowLands's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:19 PM

who has a severe bladder control problem?
You really have no life at all, do you? noway

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:46 PM
Why....yes I did. Bloodthirsty lineage...as in 13th century Romania. devil

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:43 PM

Does childbirth ruin sex in a relationship???

No....the sleep deprivation that comes after childbirth ruins sex in a relationship. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:40 PM

because all the nice guys are azzholes in disquise...

Some of us just don't disguise it very well.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:36 PM
<<<<<<<<<....none of the above.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25