Community > Posts By > ShadowLands

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:53 PM
Awww hell no. I'm a pain in the azz.

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:43 PM

scrolled down the pages of certain topics and skimmed the left side to see if a certain person has replied?
Stalker. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:40 PM

Im having a multiple orgasm
Shouldn't that be "a multiple postgasm"????

ShadowLands's photo

ShadowLands's photo

ShadowLands's photo

so when i try to defend my self i'm an a-hole, my point exactly, screw this crap, if i cant find someone by looking i won't, fu** the internet and all the a**h**es who are only here to bring judgment
So very grown up of you. How about we wash your mouth out with varsol?

so instead of being mad, making a funny response like grampa, is mean, okay now i understand not goodbye few who helped and many who were a-holes
And another thing...that's about enough of the grampa crap out of you, Junior. Not everyone who is older than you is a broken-down, decrepit old phart. Respect your elders. Moosetwit.

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:21 PM
Edited by ShadowLands on Mon 03/17/08 04:23 PM

Let's just say I'm descended from THE most notorious ruler in Romanian history. The family tree dates back to the 12th century.

Although I'm sure you're more interested in more enjoyable "impalings". :tongue:

oooh, from mister tepes himself?
Yup...Mad Prince Vlad himself. My family history reads like a bloody trail through Europe. And people wonder why I'm nuts. LOL!laugh

I'll take the second choice!
Somehow....I figured you would. Nekkid impalings....wooooohoooooo!

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:19 PM
...thats why i smoke weed....
Bingo. Found your problem. Dumbazz. You're too young and too "ignurt". laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:59 PM
Nice? No way in Hell. I am an evil, wicked, mean, dirty, rotten, self-centered, self-righteous, lousy, two-faced, sorry-azzed, conniving, greedy, nasty son of a b!tch.

At least that's what the ex said. laugh laugh laugh

my dog still says I'm nice
Mine bit me and ran off. But I'm still "nice". laugh :tongue:

I don't care if I sound mopy or like I am looking for pity or any crap like that, but why do typically nice guys finish last?
Aaaahhhh...I love the smell of self-pity in the afternoon. Wallow in it why don't you.

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:41 PM
Edited by ShadowLands on Mon 03/17/08 03:42 PM
Let's just say I'm descended from THE most notorious ruler in Romanian history. The family tree dates back to the 12th century.

Although I'm sure you're more interested in more enjoyable "impalings". :tongue:

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:38 PM

immortal, would you?
HELL YEAH!!! I'm tellin' you...this whole immortality thing is GROSSLY UNDERATED!!!

He/she dies last gets the most toys!!!!
Wrong. You're still dead. They told me I can't take it with me so I'm not going!

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:07 PM
Yeah...but you look better than he did. noway

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:43 PM
Edited by ShadowLands on Mon 03/17/08 12:44 PM

I know you might not belong here, trust me I do. Objects are bigger than they appear. Shappley at 175 lbs!
And the profile says 5'-7".....so I don't see the problem!!! Except for that whole "Indiana" thing...... :tongue:

Hiya Hotpink....cool thread!

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:38 PM
Someone here at work said, "I'm Irish by descent and you're not wearing green so I get to pinch you."

I replied, "Go ahead.....I'm Romanian by descent so I get to impale you on a 20 foot spike and prop you up on the road leading to the castle."

Nobody has pinched me yet. laugh :tongue:

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:32 AM

i personally would take MILF as a compliment....however i would prefer something nicer flowerforyou
Yeah...but MILRTHPS just does not have the same ring to it as MILF. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:24 AM
Or he didn't want his wife to find his profile.

Bingo.

ShadowLands's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:22 AM
Never. Sometimes I feel content......then I find something else I just have to have or something else I want/need to do.

I feel that once you feel content and satisfied.....start shoveling dirt over yourself.

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:56 PM
Edited by ShadowLands on Fri 03/14/08 01:56 PM
A room with or without a door, removal of the door is allowed if they think they are too high and mighty.
And use the door to whop them upside the head after you take it down.

No tv, radio, computer, computer games, social events, out to eat money, money at all for that matter, extra curricular activities are optional, etc.....

Just watched ex #2 do this to her 16 year old. I've seen heroine addicts have easier withdrawal symptoms.

Oh yea and do not have yelling matches with him. If he talks back and stuff, calmly let him know what you are going to do if continues the disrespect and make sure that you do it, follow through with them right now is of utmost importance.

And then smack the crap out of him. :tongue:

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:53 PM
I wish the government would let up a bit laugh if they keep going, we will have a nation of pansies.

"And those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves."

We used to chase the "mosquito man" around the block when they would fog the neighborhood. Nice thick cloud of DDT and nobody developed cancer or died. Now, thanks to the EPA, we can't leave the house on a summer evening without losing two pints of blood.

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:38 PM
Two boys from two marriages. Oldest from marriage #1 is 19 and not worth the price of the bullet I'd need to kill him. Total loss these days. Might grow out of it later...if his mother doesn't kill him first. They're both nuts.

Second from marriage #2 is 10 and what a dream come true! Guess the difference in moms is the key. This one is the true comic in the house. Not to mention the voice of reason and sanity. He's the reason I keep doing these adult things we all hate to do.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25