Community > Posts By > ShadowLands

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:29 PM
Step on their head and keep going.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:28 PM

ever get the urge to fight
Not until I have thoroughly plotted and schemed the situation. Then....it's over before it begins. I come from bloodthirsty lineage.

Typically, I'll only fight over my kids, my car, or my stuff. But I have been known to make exceptions. devil

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:14 PM
A Dichotomy and Is There Any Other Choice?

"We in Germany cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.

On one side, you have a ***** who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer . . . and a lawyer who is married to a ***** who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a good looking woman with big tits who owns a beer distributorship.

Is there a contest here?"

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:14 PM

My mother called two days ago telling me that she was leaving Florida...she couldnt take it anymore...So she drove all day yesterday and arrived in town around 1:30 am...she stayed the night with a friend.....and first thing this morning she calls wanting an appt with me today at my shop....but I couldnt get her in bc Im booked until 7 tonight...she said she was going to stay at my house tonight so she can see my nephew(her only grandchild)...but people my mom makes me crazy...so think about me when you are sleeping oh so soundly and I have my mother in my bed..pleaseflowerforyou
Is it wrong for me to hope she wont ask if she can live at my house for a while...Im sick of fiinancially supporting my mother...Is that wrong of me? Shes 45 yrs old and Im sick of being the responsible one in the relationship...

I didnt know my mom until I was 16..and she beat the hell out of me and my brother the whole year I lived with her..Having a mother wasnt all I thought it was going to be after not having one for so long...I emancipated myself from her at 17 and I have been taking care of myself since...as well as my brother...he lived with me up until a year ago..(hes 20 now) and she wont do anything to support herself...she has had opportunities for decent jobs..but she doesnt want to work...sooo she ends up either back in Toledo or up my butt....but Im tired of taking care of her..Tired of giving or sending her money....she never financially took care of myself....and hasnt taken care of my brother since he was 12...Im Tired of being used...

Thanks for letting me whine and b**chflowerforyou flowerforyou

Actually....if you said all of this to her you'd probably never have to worry about seeing her again. Tell her to hit the road or beat the hell out of her like she did to you. Simple.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:50 PM
Loony Tunes Rules!!!

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:49 PM

and Robert Downey Jr. is without a doubt, the best person in the world to play Tony Stark!bigsmile bigsmile
That's no BS there. Stark is perfect for Downey, Jr. This one ought to really be good. My son's birthday is the fourth of May and one of his wishes was to see Ironman the day it opens on the second. Problem is...I'll be racing that day. So we just decided that we'll go out and run the first round of qualifying then take a whole herd of racers with us to the theater to watch the movie. My boy thinks this is a wonderful idea.

I'll bet the theater employees will disagree with him once we're done. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:43 PM
Edited by ShadowLands on Tue 04/22/08 12:44 PM
Gladiator, 300, Arthur (Dudley Moore), The Empire Strikes Back (Star Wars episode 5), Excalibur, The Crow, The Outlaw Josey Wales, V for Vendetta

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:37 PM
Uhhhhh.....no. Hell no.

ShadowLands's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:33 PM
Actually...I will be in the next revision of the book. I was the first person to win a multi-race, season length world championship in any form of motorsports competition racing a different car at each event.

Ten races, ten different cars, five wins, two runner-ups, three semi-finals.

ShadowLands's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:13 PM

NO, I mean well sometimes, but not usually, unless it is an odd situation, but no normally I don't. I don't know this one time I did, but I think it was just him, and not really me, but I'd say no, NO I don't over analyze, well I know it seems like I do, but I end up just telling myself to stop and then I do, but then later I come back to it. So NO NO I don't.....that's my answer and I'm sticking to it....
And now for the Cliff's Notes version: that would be a "definite maybe".

ShadowLands's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:10 PM

my firearms are for peaceful recreation, not to make a bad situation worse
Mine are for "problem resolution". Especially the SSK Handcannon in .375 JDJ cartridge.

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:26 AM
Just checked the radar....there's more coming so batten down that hatches.

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:20 AM

West Elementary was hit. I live right behind the school.:cry:

Glad you're ok. How is the school? Are the kiddos ok?

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:18 AM

It's a known fact that many men visually "sum" up women before getting to know them better.

According to whom? That's quite a statement. Is this "fact" from Cosmo by chance? huh
No...Oprah. laugh laugh laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:54 AM

First...don't ever jack with someone's car. Even as a joke. That's a big no-no. Move my car and you'll find yourself in an intensive care unit.

Second....just try to put it behind you and be your normal self towards her. If she keeps on with the pissy looks....blow her off.

someone who values their car over their friends is not someone I would want to be friends with.

They moved a stupid car. They didn't kill anyone.

One opinion. However, the only things I have in this world that I value are my kids and my car. Messing with any of them will guarantee big trouble.

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:38 AM

My first wife (she's deceased) on her birthday I presented her with a large gift wrapped box. When she opened it, it was a metal detector and with it was a a little map. She walked out side and went to the spot on the map and the detector began sounding. She dug up a little sandwich bag full of nuts and bolts and another little map. This went on for a while and each time she uncovered the nuts and bolts it would contain another map. The last one read "look under your pillow" and when she did, she discovered a diamond ring and a rose and a note that said I love you. We had been married for 3 years and this was the first time I could afford a ring for her. She cried many times after that when she told people that story. I'll miss her forever flowerforyou

Show off. laugh

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:35 AM
First...don't ever jack with someone's car. Even as a joke. That's a big no-no. Move my car and you'll find yourself in an intensive care unit.

Second....just try to put it behind you and be your normal self towards her. If she keeps on with the pissy looks....blow her off.

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:32 AM
I thought I was getting the weekend to myself but "someone" just dumped the kiddo on me for tonight. Looks like I'm playing miniature golf tonight.

Not sure about tomorrow....depends on when her majesty decides to come get our boy. Sunday is definitely race track day. Lots of tuning to do to Dad's car and I need some seat time in my Mustang.

ShadowLands's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:28 AM
In your face.

ShadowLands's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:01 PM
Edited by ShadowLands on Thu 04/03/08 03:02 PM
Happy Place? Are you kidding me?

I've dealt with a dumbazz engineer all day who keeps trying to make pissant changes to a design that has been approved for a month.

I had to wait on the moron at the Sprint store to finish HER phone call before she could take the money for MY phone bill.

The ding-dong at Taco Bell put pico de gallo on my beef Meximelt AFTER I specifically ordered it without pico (did you know that an open meximelt will stick to the window at the drive thru?).

The race I'm supposed to be at next weekend has been postponed until June and it is right on top of a different race I was supposed to be running so I'm going to miss points in that series.

I've had to change hotel reservations three times today because of that one also.

Texas Child Support pissed me off because they could not verify my son's coverage and wanted me to come to court so I had to do their work for them. mad

And now I find out that I have a $400 light bill!!! noway

The road to my "Happy Place" runs through a valley of homicidal rage right now. explode

I need beer. grumble And sex. I'll settle for beer though.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25