Community > Posts By > Roweanne

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:43 AM
Just ignore their insensitivity. There's a smart alec around every corner.
When the pet is suffering, and there is nothing else that can be done, or when the things that can be done aren't going to ease it's pain or cure the ailment. Also, if an animal starts to show violent tendancies. I'm sure that I'm not the first person who had to have a beloved pet put down for biting, or biting at, people. It's probably one of the hardest decisions that you will ever have to make, but which consequences would you prefer to live with?
And, yes, we as a society are more humane to the animals in our lives than to the terminally ill people, many of whom would rather die peacefully and with dignity than suffer for any length of time.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:24 AM
I didn't see it, so I can only piece it together from what ya'll are saying. I think that the rules that one person makes for him or herself to live by should not be forced on other people, as long as what they are doing doesn't cause harm. If what they are doing is causing harm to someone else, then intervention is appropriate. Beyond that, I'll keep my own counsel.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:02 AM
Yeah, and who would ever want the phone near their face again after that? Yuck.

I was in a chat room one time and some guy "whispered" to me that we should "cyber". My "no" response was out where everyone could see that I wasn't interested in going to a private chat room. It may have been a bit rude, but that way the other women would get a heads up, and anyone else who was there for the cybersex wouldn't bother me.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:54 AM
Ive never tried the cheek meet on any fish. Always seemed like too much work to get such a small morsel of fish. But I've heard that it's good. I like catfish, breaded and fried. But I've been hungry for lobster lately, and the grocery store here very rarely has it. I like "surf-n-turf".

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:46 AM
I sometimes mix up hamburger like I'm making meat loaf (only 93% lean), then form it into patties instead of using a loaf pan. Eat it on a bun. Goes well with my Mom's macaroni salad, (as does everything else) or with whatever your favorite other stuff is that you like with meatloaf. You can bake or fry the meat loaf burgers, and they are tasty and convenient.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:39 AM
The sharper the cheddar that beddar.:tongue: Yum!!!

There's a book out there by a lady named Ricki Carroll, and it's about making cheese.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:35 AM

noway Dang.noway These religion threads need some livening upflowerforyou I think it used to be better when all of us were in one place.flowerforyou

Arguements and all? I heard that there were quite a few.

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:27 AM
Sure. But don't try to complicate it too much because you may need to look at things more simply to reach the higher dimensions and feelings. Too many complications on this level may just block you from getting to the next.

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:37 PM
Oh, wow, I could make a "leash" or a "leather" comment at this point, but then someone might think I'm not a nice person, and I do so try to be nice.

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:29 PM
Yes, I believe in Karma.

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:28 PM
Happy B-day, Quiet!

Breith la shona duit Robin!

What language is that?

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:20 PM
Some people here do a little bit of barter, when they don't want to have to worry about cash. Actually works out quite nice.

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:07 PM
So, without getting into the whole Kaballah aspect, how can one use color magick just on a day-to-day basis?

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:02 PM
That is a beautiful rendition of the Wheel of the Year. Simple, but elegent.

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:58 PM
Sometimes a vision should be taken seriously. Even if it isn't recurring, it may have a definite message for you.

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:37 PM
Mmmmmpwa! Here's a B'day kiss for you.Mmmmmpwa! And another.

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:29 PM
There's nothing like a thick, zesty lasagna, steaming from the oven, with homemade, zesty garlic bread. I would go further, in discussing such a nice evening, but this isn't the sex and dating area.

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:21 PM
(In French):
Ooh, la la!:tongue:

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:18 PM
Yeah, that's been quite a few years ago, but in context I was reminded. I've definitely moved on.:smile: happy

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:11 PM
Yeah, there is something very artistic about the human body, and some are more artful than others. Besides, I saw a 40-something woman who was with her husband out somewhere wearing a t-shirt that said "Married, not Dead." Sometimes looking is just a way to greater appreciate what you've got.