Community > Posts By > Roweanne

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:50 PM

rednecks are every where !
and we are planning on taking over the world !pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

Oh yee of lil conviction!! We shall take over the world an it'll be a much better place fer it!!shades
Hear, Hear! Don't dial 911 if someone breaks in. Just 357.

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:46 PM

Can i use your legs i need a mold for a lamp im making in my living room laugh laugh laugh laugh
I think they already invented that lamp in the 60's or 70's.

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:42 PM
The fact that I can balance a sense of not putting up with crap and being quite personable.happy :wink:

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:36 PM

bigsmile If you live north of the Ohio river then you aint no redneckbigsmile
Oh, no! I've been almost all over the country, adn there are rednecks everywhere. You don't have to be from the "Civil War South" to be one. We are everywhere!

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 12:22 PM
I sometimes dream of a relationship in which he and I go out to do fun and interesting stuff, you know, real, old-fashioned dating. (Bars don't count. You don't have to be dating anyone to watch people get stupid-drunk, or to get that way yourself.) But I've dreamt this for so long without seeing it as reality, I guess that I have started perceiving it as a delusional pipe dream.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:19 AM
I think longhairbiker has everyone beat.laugh

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:07 AM
laugh

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:06 AM
Understood. Yeah, venting is good. True friends can vent about me and they will still be there when the chips are down. And , usually, if there is something that I really need to know about myself, a true friend will discuss it with me, tactfully and with good intentions, after he or she vents. I just hope that I will always have the good grace to know how to accept constructive critisism.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:02 AM
It seems like when you get tired of it, you may not be in love anymore. My problem is, how to break it off without hurting him when it becomes obvious that we're not really as compatible as we originally thought.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:59 AM

See how you feel when your parts start to get wrinkly laugh
Gee, thanks.:laughing: By then, I may not want anyone to see my wrinkly parts.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:56 AM
I recently read a series of books inwhich there was a magical object that, when used, showed only the truth. About everything, including the user. It could drive a person insane if they had so many delusions about themselves and the world around them that they couldn't handle the truth. I think that friends, both real and fake, can be like that object. Sometimes the truth hurts. I don't think I would want to know what they think. If they are real friends, they will last. If they are fake friends, you will find out without listening in on their back-stabbing.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:40 AM
I'm talking with people on two different sites. And more than one in each. One guy started off with what nearly sounded like a marriage proposal.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:35 AM
In theory, age is nothing but a number. However, a young friend of mine recently made a joke about wrinkly (private) body parts when a man about 65-70 was flirting with me at work. It painted pictures in my mind that weren't very pleasant.noway

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:31 AM
It helps to look for someone who lives close to me, within 100 miles, but that's not neccessary. Mostly, I want honesty. I think I'm looking for someone to date (logically), but lately I've started feeling like an intimate encounter would be fun, too. In any case, someone who won't take an "ownership" attitude toward me and the relationship is highly important.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:08 AM
Hello and welcome,Kedge.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:07 AM
Howdy, all. I've been with mingle2 for a while, but I have only just started coming into the community part of the site. If I pick up an old thread and persue it, then I just forgot to look at the date when it was last discussed. Please forgive my lacking observation skills.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:53 AM
laugh :laughing: rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:49 AM
OK. Thanks for the reading suggestions. I'll look it all up.

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:13 PM
Rabbit Medicine

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 10:12 PM
OK, I know that this is an old thread, but I dohave a comment, if anyone is interested. I have an animal deck that is based on (broadly and loosely) Native American views of the animals of North America. (It is a divination-type deck, but NOT a Tarot deck, as it doesn't have the Major and Minor Arcana, and the suits.) The Rabbit card in this deck, when reversed, is likened to rabbit saying something like," Hawk, go away." Even if Hawk isn't there. Rabbit then says," Hawk, leave me alone," a bit louder. This goes on, louder each time, until Hawk comes along and makes Rabbit his lunch. Conversely, in the upright position, the Rabbit card represents a sense of humor. Maybe, like Rabbit calling bad things to him, when we are negative in our views that's what we get back. But when we view our world, and the universe, with positivity and humor, that is what we get back.

You have read "The Secret" haven't you? I only just heard about it a couple of weeks ago, but I plan to get it.