Community > Posts By > Roweanne

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:09 PM

glasses Pull the spaceship over
glasses I need to take a #5

We can't stop now! Are you insane?! You will slip right into the vortex and come out a cracked egg!!
Why not? He'd fit right in with the rest of us cracked eggs.laugh

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:02 PM

if you say so

and which age is the age you go by

chronological or mental

---------------------------------------------
When is a victim not a victim?
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
A victim is not a victim when they are over 18 years old.

sounds like a very open ended statement

I say so. I said it.

A victim is not a victim over the age of 18 - when it pertains to this topic of pedophial. No gray for me on this age and an older man.

which 18 are we talking about

oh so it is ok for an older woman and an under 18 male :wink:

drinker
I've heard of "get em young and train em right", but this is not even funny in the context of the conversation. Not even from the point of view of an older woman.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:55 PM

The drug cartels will make their money one way or the other. And they're very creative about it, too. Legalization of meth will not make things better. Are we still talking about just meth, or are we now talking about everything else, too? Meth is extremely dangerous, and I don't believe that most of it is coming across the borders. I think most of it is being cooked here in the US. I, for one, don't want to see it legalized any more than I want to see cocain or heroine legalized.

A lot of meth is cooked in rural Missouri at the addict's homes.
That's what I mean, most of it is cooked right here in the good ole US of A. But I still don't want to see it legalized.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:48 PM
The drug cartels will make their money one way or the other. And they're very creative about it, too. Legalization of meth will not make things better. Are we still talking about just meth, or are we now talking about everything else, too? Meth is extremely dangerous, and I don't believe that most of it is coming across the borders. I think most of it is being cooked here in the US. I, for one, don't want to see it legalized any more than I want to see cocain or heroine legalized.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:32 PM
Sounds to me like the parents were there and didn't care or thought that it was too much trouble to deal with her. Or they were stupid enough to think that she could take care of herself. She did say that she lived at home.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:23 PM
I could only make it through about 1/2 of it. IMO she comes across as very insecure, confused, disjointed and neglected. She was making all her own decisions at 12-13? Sounds like she desperately needed parental supervision. Most kids do at that age. I have to wonder what a professional therapist would say about her video.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:14 PM
Ok, I skipped a couple of pages in the middle of this thread, so if someone already mentioned this, I apologize. But isn't methamphetamine one of the drugs that Hitler usd to maintain loyalty among the SS? I heard that he provided them with drugs, including this one, and when they were addicted to it, he made sure that they could only get it through the SS heirarchy. Did I hear and understand correctly?

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:03 PM

keep in mind thr medis has to sensationalize it to to pull in picky viewerr. what ever the issue ist usually about half as bad as the media makes it ou to be
This is why Rush calls them the "drive-by media".

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:39 PM
Panties are for at work and one week a month. Otherwise, commando rules.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:37 PM
rofl

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:33 PM
Welcome, and good luck.waving

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:14 PM
Wow, I can really type accurately tonight.slaphead

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:13 PM
I think walleye is all over North America. I grew up nest to Pymatuning Late on the PA/OH line, and I now live 3 miles from Lake Sakakawea in ND, and both are known for great walleye fishing. As far as finding it without fishing for it yourself, try asking at your local fish market or the meat/seafood department at your local supermarket. They should be able to get it for you. Makes an awesome fish-fry, BTW.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:46 PM
Oh, Wow! Forever sounds reasonable to me.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:42 PM
Ah, you like to see the complete turn-around improvement in someone that everybody thought was hopeless. Cool.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:35 PM
My neices and nephews, nature, and gardening. Most everything else is just the details.:banana: Laughter is awesome, too.laugh

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:31 PM
In the past, my problem has been that I said it before I knew for sure, and ended up getting screwed over. I'm not uncomfortable saying it, publically or privately. I just have to remember to be sure b4 I say it again.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:17 PM
Welcome to Mingle. Good luck finding your Mr. Right.

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:03 PM
Keep reaching for your goal. We all believe in you.

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:48 PM
Scttrbrain, you have some very nice photos.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 20 21