Community > Posts By > Roweanne

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:06 PM
Yeah, and he wondered after he moved to Florida (from Pittsburgh) why I wouldn't move down there to be with him. Imagine that!slaphead

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:01 PM
When he tries to avoid being in public with you, then introduces you to a nice-looking lady that he is OBVIOUSLY very friendly with by saying that you're a friend that he helps out once in a while. Talk about a kick in the emotions!!!

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 04:55 PM
Sometimes I see a guy with such a nice tush that I just want to walk up behind him and with both hands squeeze his buns just to see how fresh they are...or he is...or I am...or something like that.:tongue:

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 04:50 PM
Considering some of the clowns that I've dated in the past, I'm not sure how much lower my standards can get. I'm trying to improve them now.:smile:

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:34 PM
My apologies if I mis-spoke.

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:33 PM
I guess that whether he recanted or not is irrelevant now. The theory of evolution is here, and the present topic of discussion.

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:31 PM
Well, I never heard, or said, that he became a Christian, just that he denounced evolution.

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:28 PM
Hmmm! Merry meet and merry part could very easily be Jedi greetings/blessings.:smile:

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:23 PM
OK, let's get this straight...You know this guy on this plane, face-to-face already? Or you have never met face-to-face? And out of the blue, you have a vision of him while you are sitting at the computer, I assume when he's not present. Have you talked with him or e-mailed him at all since you told him about this vision?

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:18 PM
Seen on a man's t-shirt: I rule the roost.
Seen on a woman's t-shirt: I rule the rooster.

If you think "our Father in Heaven" is mad, WAIT TIL MOM FINDS OUT!!

shocked

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 02:10 PM
I haven't read the whole thread, and today, unfortunately, I don't have time to do so. However, I would like to add two points, in case they haven't been stated yet.
1) Biblical creationism isn't the only type of creationism. Most, if not all, of the old religions belived in some form of creationism. Biblical creationism is just the most widely accepted among creationists today. There are some who believe that the universe was born as the result of the union of a God and Goddess. There is also the version from one Native American tribe that says that Coyote and another animal sang the Earth into being, and all of the plants adn animals on it, as well as the sun, moon and stars. There are Mnay, many versions of creationism.
2) Charles Darwin stated, on his deatbed, that the theory of evolution is not valid at all, and that he regretted teaching it to the world.

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:58 PM
Actually, we've been told up here that ND isn't getting hit as hard as everyone else with the economy problems. However, that may be news media's spin to get people to not leave.
There are about 650,000 people in ND. I live in a town of about 1200 and I've been told that it is one of the bigger small places around.

I will say that if you are going to be anywhere but Fargo or Bismarck, you may want to increase the radius limit on your profile. 50 miles isn't much up here.

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:51 PM
Cool! What part of ND?

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:48 PM
Yeah, but Florida has too many bugs. Ya might be able to avoid the excess population problem, but ya can't escape the bugs. Or the gators.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:27 PM
I like a good omelet with just about anything left over in the fridge in it. Tomatoes, green peppers, cheese, sausage (crumbled), onions, a spoonful or 2 of rice pilaf. Then smothered with thick, red, sauce-type spicy chili, and a bit more shredded Cheddar cheese.

I'll take a side of grits, extra butter, with that, please.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:21 PM
I often use loose tea or herbal tea. Herbals don't do so well the second time around, and loose tea is a once-and-throw-away thing. I also use medicinal teas, and they aren't as strong the second time around. However, tea-drinking is about relaxing, in my opinion, and if the issue of reusing doesn't bother, then double-dip to your heart's content.:smile:

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:06 PM
Whoa, I thought that "General Religion" was a place for open debate pertaining to any and all religions. I've seen some bashing directed at more than just Christians, but I figure that there are going to be people who can't stand that others are entitled to their opinions and views, even if they are different. I can't take them personally. I hope that I haven't posted anything inappropriate, and if I did, then I do apologize. But, wow, now we're getting into an even bigger arguement than in the thread about whether God is real.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:46 PM
Bon Apetit!:smile:

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:42 PM

Sorry, have to giggle here.

Topic is the pandering of a wandering mind

Definition of pandering:

to act as a go-between or liason in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer, or

to cater to the lower tastes and desires of others or exploit their weaknesses

I'm hoping you meant "pondering", but the laugh was worth it regardless :)
Yeah, I wondered about that, too.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:26 PM
Actually some of the Disney kids' movies have some humor in them that only adults understand, and it's not dirty humor, either.

Now Shrek, on the other hand, did occassionally have some ever-so-slightly racy humor in it.:wink:

But I think that kids' movies are generally cool, so if you watch them it's cool. No dorks required.happy