Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:29 AM

Complain..complain! Everyone in Wisconsin drives in all of the ways mentioned. We sit at green lights, drive slow in the "fast" lane, don't use turn signals, whacking pedestrians is like an open hunting season for our cars, you name it we do it. We have no road rage either, except for the out of state visitors who have to deal with us!

Bobby, you forget the Wisconsin turn lane, when on a 2 lane road, use the lane that is for oncoming traffic as a turn lane.

How do you know a Wisconsin driver? He can drive into & out of a ditch without spilling his beer!

Driving in and out of a ditch without spilling ones beer? That's part of our road test for new drivers!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:23 AM
Complain..complain! Everyone in Wisconsin drives in all of the ways mentioned. We sit at green lights, drive slow in the "fast" lane, don't use turn signals, whacking pedestrians is like an open hunting season for our cars, you name it we do it. We have no road rage either, except for the out of state visitors who have to deal with us!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:07 AM
How awful of a thing to happen to you. How beautifully you express your feelings to what happened, too. You made my eyes water up while I read. You are a beautiful person. One day you will meet a like beautiful person. Of that there is no doubt.

flowerforyou

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:01 AM
Easy to make friends here Sandee. Just post away in the forums. You'll meet lots of new people!

Welcome! flowerforyou

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:03 AM
I like gold diggers. As soon as I sense that I'm dating one, I switch from driving my '06 Ram to my '64 International pickup and I behave like I'm the stingiest guy in the world! It's fun to watch how they react! *poof*!

BobbyJ's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:34 AM
There's a price to pay for that warm weather where people choose to live. On the southern coastline, hurricanes are not an "if" but a "when". It would be like me to be complaining about a blizzard here.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:22 PM

how about vegetarians? aren't you also eating living things? like plants

You know I've always wanted to get a straight answer from a vegan on this. Exactly when does a plant die and does it have any sort of capacity to feel pain? If so, imagine the torcher a carrot or stalk of celery senses as one chomps it down. Eaten alive while alive the whole time! Yeeesh!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:18 PM
Steve McQueen's first movie; "The Blob"!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:15 PM
Whenever I get friends that start into that, I just start relating my dating adventures to them. I never have to worry about getting advice from them a second time! Usually, they end up telling me that I should write a book!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:11 PM
"Timothy, Timothy, where on earth did you go..."

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:06 PM
"Silent Night", for sure!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:40 PM
"Time to Say Good-bye"...Andreas Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:25 PM
Why do people think that anyone can make another love them? I don't get it. Love just happens. No fighting for someone will make it happen and you can't talk someone into loving you. Let her go and get on with living!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:56 PM
I use it to help cure writers block when I get it. Purely entertainment and distraction.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:46 PM
All three of my ex's have new mates. I could care less. I have no idea why people just can't put their past behind them!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 02:57 PM
I like the French accent.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 02:29 PM
Nothing turns me on like tequilla.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 02:23 PM
Yes, and they forced me to marry three of them!

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:30 AM

I always wanted to be "The Punisher"!

have it

I used to own a comic book store back in the late 80's. It was a blast. I have all "The Punisher" comics from issue #1 thru #50 and lots of others that I collected.

BobbyJ's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:27 AM
I always wanted to be "The Punisher"!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25