Community > Posts By > BobbyJ

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:15 AM
Then write in Jesse Ventura!

BobbyJ's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:23 AM
Why not? By the time they are in 9th grade, it's not like they've never seen a woman in a bikini before. More than likely they've seen a lot more than that already. The other teachers are probably jealous because they don't feel comfortable wearing one.

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:34 PM

I do have a bit of a busy life

Not too busy to be posting here.

You see... this is why no one convinces me. I told you i read his website. No one here can actually defend the man. I am trying to critically think here, but no one seems to want to.

Drivinmenutz....there is no defending the man...I forced myself to listen to him....and I became even more disgusted with his deceitfulness....manipulations....THAT IS WHAT the people here cannot comprehend...THEY WERE MANIPULATED.....all caught up in the moment...but that is EXACTLY what is was tonight...a mere moment....empty and manipulative....nothing else...

LINDYY
:heart:

Honestly Lindy, i am thinking you are right. After hearing his earlier speachings and reading things from his website i have discovered a man who is a talented public speaker. Unfortunately i haven't really seen anything of substance from the man's speaches. I think people looked at what happened under the Bush administration, and now blame everything on republicans. Natually many people would be leaning democrat, and when you combine that with Obama's public speaking ability, you have a lot of die-hards that want so badly to hear his beautiful words. They don't always think that maybe a democrat can be corrupt too...

Obama said in his speech tonight that it is not the responsibility of Government to do everything for you, but they can inspire you to do good things for America.

It reminded me of the JFK speech.

And what did JFK do other than make impressive speeches? Nearly get us into a nuclear war! What do you think he was in Texas for, but to try and hold the state because he was in danger of losing his next election.

JFK INSPIRED people to do great thing. He inspired this country to put a man on the moon in 10 years and it was accomplished! This was a real boost for American morale. You say he almost got in a nuclear war. He stood firm against the Soviet Union on their deployment of nuclear missles in Cuba, the USSR blinked and we won that stand off. They removed the missles.

JFK didn't inspire anyone. His memory did and that was used by Johnson to get what he wanted done. Who do you think sent the first U.S troops in Viet Nam and double-crossed Ho Chi Minh? Kennedy! Stood firm against the Soviet Union? You don't read the facts do you? Why do you think the missles were taken out of Cuba? It was because we agreed to take ours out of Turkey which we put there first provoking the missle crisis in the first place. The USSR didn't blink, both sides "blinked". Get it straight!

Bobby, I suppose you could look at history from many angles. JFK did stand up to the Soviets during the Cuban Missle Crisis and yes, we did have missles in Turkey. None the less, we won the stand off.

If you read what others have to say, you may also think that we forced the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.

What is the true story? It is the story as seen through the eyes of Americans. The Japanese attacked us.

We won the standoff according to the way you read it in American papers. The facts are facts. The USSR did not break Kennedy's blockade because we first agreed to remove our provocative missles in Turkey. So like I said, it was a mutual "blink". You can believe the American press or you can believe the facts. You can believe Obama or McCain will be a great president, but in the end, you'll end up believing a lot of crap, just like what you read in the press about the missle crisis.

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:46 PM

You see... this is why no one convinces me. I told you i read his website. No one here can actually defend the man. I am trying to critically think here, but no one seems to want to.

Drivinmenutz....there is no defending the man...I forced myself to listen to him....and I became even more disgusted with his deceitfulness....manipulations....THAT IS WHAT the people here cannot comprehend...THEY WERE MANIPULATED.....all caught up in the moment...but that is EXACTLY what is was tonight...a mere moment....empty and manipulative....nothing else...

LINDYY

Honestly Lindy, i am thinking you are right. After hearing his earlier speachings and reading things from his website i have discovered a man who is a talented public speaker. Unfortunately i haven't really seen anything of substance from the man's speaches. I think people looked at what happened under the Bush administration, and now blame everything on republicans. Natually many people would be leaning democrat, and when you combine that with Obama's public speaking ability, you have a lot of die-hards that want so badly to hear his beautiful words. They don't always think that maybe a democrat can be corrupt too...

Obama said in his speech tonight that it is not the responsibility of Government to do everything for you, but they can inspire you to do good things for America.

And what did JFK do other than make impressive speeches? Nearly get us into a nuclear war! What do you think he was in Texas for, but to try and hold the state because he was in danger of losing his next election.

JFK INSPIRED people to do great thing. He inspired this country to put a man on the moon in 10 years and it was accomplished! This was a real boost for American morale. You say he almost got in a nuclear war. He stood firm against the Soviet Union on their deployment of nuclear missles in Cuba, the USSR blinked and we won that stand off. They removed the missles.

JFK didn't inspire anyone. His memory did and that was used by Johnson to get what he wanted done. Who do you think sent the first U.S troops in Viet Nam and double-crossed Ho Chi Minh? Kennedy! Stood firm against the Soviet Union? You don't read the facts do you? Why do you think the missles were taken out of Cuba? It was because we agreed to take ours out of Turkey which we put there first provoking the missle crisis in the first place. The USSR didn't blink, both sides "blinked". Get it straight!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:19 PM

LINDYY

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:15 PM
Damn and I thought I was over-charging at $25!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:14 PM
Work fascinates me. I could watch it for hours!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:08 PM
The thing I like most about being Independent is that I get to watch the veins pop out of both the Democrat and Repulican foreheads! I ought to make a movie about Replublicrats and call it; "Rabid Without A Cause".

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:04 PM

I love the smell of fear coming from the trembling right.

That fears is from the Liberals, Us Conservatives can take care of our own

I don't think anyone is going to be able to top the speech tonight. In front of 85,000 people? C'mon!

I don't care if it was in front of a million people, he is still a moron

He is a Harvard Graduate.

I have a cousin that's a Harvard Law School Grad and he's the biggest crook you'd ever want to meet!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:57 PM

DENVER - Before an enormous crowd, Barack Obama promised a clean break from the “broken politics in Washington and the failed presidency of George W. Bush” Thursday night as he embarked on the final lap of his bid to become the nation's first black president.

“Now is not the time for small plans,” the 47-year-old Illinois senator told an estimated 84,000 people packed into Invesco Field, a huge football stadium in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains.

This is a moment in history that will be remembered and talked about for a long time. His speech was very inspiring for all Americans.

NOT HARDLY.....the scowl on his face of a pitt bull....ready to snap off someone's head....REAL INSPIRING...whoa ill ill

LINDYY

Whether you are a republican or a democrate, the two candidates running in the November 4th election are extraordinary men, whom deserve better than the juvenile and primitive comments and analysis served in the likes of the comment above.

We may each have our preference, for whatever reason, and that is legitimate.

But at this stage of the campaign, to keep coming out with baseless, and rather 'uninspired' juvenile comments about either candidates, will do very little to tarnish their image.

Quite to the contrary, it will rather go a long way to tarnish the credibility and reputation of the poster(s) spreading such empty and vile rhetoric.

So, which corporations are you voting for?

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:56 PM

I don't think anyone is going to be able to top the speech tonight. In front of 85,000 people? C'mon!

Wow! You mean 85,000 idiots!

Bobbie, you are clearly a HATER and resort to name calling versus honest debate. This thread was really to commemorate a special moment in history. Take the hate out of your heart.

You are so wrong 85,000 Democratic idiots will only be matched by the tens of thousands Republican idiots in their convention. Yeah, I hate all Republicrats because they have all of their following duped! Special moment? Ha! I've heard these "special moments" so many times that I've learned that all Republicrats do is waste their vote!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:50 PM

He laid out the plans and it was all GOOD for the working people, not the corporations or oil companies.

what kind of plans? May i have a few examples?

Jeez, you've got time to post here? Go read about it yourself.

How about this? Someone give me one good plan that he, personally during his entire career so far, came up with that worked? Well? Just one?!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:47 PM

Wow! You mean 85,000 idiots!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:44 PM

He laid out the plans and it was all GOOD for the working people, not the corporations or oil companies.

And how many millions of dollars have the corporations put into his coffers? You have no control over who becomes president. The corporations finance the candidate of their choice, not yours. Money talks. So, instead of the oil companies getting richer, now it will be the drug companies turn to cash in.

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:34 PM
Kind of a bright face ya got there!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:30 PM
Edited by BobbyJ on Thu 08/28/08 08:32 PM
Yeah, and how many times have we heard this same rhetoric from the Republicrats? Four years from now, people will be complaining about the same things because nothing will ever change with our "one party" system. Americans have to be the most gullible people in the world to believe all the crap they hear out of their politicians.

You want change? Vote out the one party system. Vote for an Independent!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:49 PM
Alright, I can have my own groupies! Backup, what's this? Once they hear my voice, I'll be backup alright. Thrown with my "back up" against the wall and told to shut the hell up!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:42 PM
Can I be your "groupie"! Woohoo!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:16 PM
You weren't thinking of all the minglers. You were just thinking too much about me coming up on stage with you! LOL!

BobbyJ's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:14 PM
In different words, is Obama pro-choice? Yes, he is.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25