Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 01/07/22 02:18 PM

This is the best topic of the day... :sunglasses::grin:
My sisters and I would fight over the styling looks.
1. Christina on vocals absolutely superb. But, Lil Kim's rap stats with me. I find my self rapping her verse all the time.
2. I love Mya's moves and Pink's.
3. Lil Kim is cute
4. Pink is so swaggy.
I love Christina's makeup. It's theatrical and dramatic.
Best video ever!

IKR. So hard to have an opinion when they are all fracken amazing.... waving

no photo
Fri 01/07/22 02:15 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 01/07/22 02:23 AM
Nope, not toxic. Just no real interest from me and I do not hang around long enough past the first red flags they wave. I often make the first move and then regret it and have to find a way out.
I do believe there is the right person, the right time and the right flow.

no photo
Fri 01/07/22 02:09 AM
Praying for her. Is there anymore info? Is it Covid?

no photo
Fri 01/07/22 12:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 01/07/22 12:58 AM

N:cherry_blossom:I:cherry_blossom:C:cherry_blossom:E :thumbsup:

I Know I'm not Alone,
But I have learned to live Alone Too......±

Oh Robin...dragging up my old poetry. Don't go too far back please.
I wrote this from a dream. It was hellishy scary as I do not like heights.
I think it was about feeling I was losing control on life and my expectations.
In retrospect, loosing expectations is very freeing.

no photo
Fri 01/07/22 12:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 01/07/22 12:38 AM
http://youtu.be/puKhmJEIw3I

Mya, Lil' Kim, Christine Aguilera and Pink.

Who do you think has the best vocals?
Who do you think has the best moves?
Who is the cutest?
Who has the swag/cool factor?

I am Christine for vocals.
Pink for best moves.
Mya for cuteness.
Lil' Kim for swag.

no photo
Thu 12/30/21 10:50 AM

I have been thinking about your post. I do appreciate traditional haiku and the history of haiku. I think my love lies in modern haiku, I think I perhaps dishonour it by changing it.
I can't help it. I guess Jack Kerouac is a little bit of my idol with his individualness and weirdness.
I do not mean to offend.:hugging:

question about three
modern form unheard by me
would love to know more

I hope this helps. Google is your friend. Much more info out there too. :grinning:

http://www.nahaiwrimo.com/home/why-no-5-7-5

no photo
Wed 12/29/21 08:14 PM
Greywolf

no photo
Wed 12/29/21 04:18 AM

Beautiful. I really like the format you used when you posted each of the five senses. Seeing it laid out like that was poetic in itself.

Thank you so much Bonnie. The format was not exact as I imagined.
Apologies. I am still writing dark poetry as I grieve my two husbands. Just not there yet, you know, so it will remain dark till I find a romantic source.
You and Mark inspire me. But I will not comment on your love. My love found on Mingle broke me when he died. It actually hurts to see your love.
Please understand 🧡

no photo
Wed 12/29/21 02:06 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/29/21 02:28 AM
My love sleeps.
I detered his advances
to watch his eyes slowly
close in REM and move
in dreams of us.

His swagger shows
in his half smile.
I kiss his eyelids.
He unknowingly
pulls me close.

If he knew I loved
more than him,
was incapable of one love,
would he share me?

I do not give all anymore.
My basket holds many eggs,
and I nurture many,
till maturity crows
my Alpha.

no photo
Wed 12/29/21 01:42 AM

Seems to be the year for success stories of love found through Mingle...

Eric and I met on Mingle, in the forums, four years ago. We were housemates and best friends for three years. I left in April of this year to do seasonal work and hopefully find love along the way. Only to return to New Hampshire in December to be with the love of my life... My best friend, lover, and partner in life.

Just goes to show that love can show up in the most peculiar places... sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. :heart: love :heart:

A perfect match of lovely Minglers. Congrats River and Eric for finding each other ❤❤❤

no photo
Wed 12/29/21 01:12 AM
Babe ❤ Plenty of fish in the sea.

no photo
Wed 12/29/21 01:04 AM
I can only see as far as New Years Eve. My resolution for that is to party hard. :grinning:

no photo
Tue 12/28/21 06:30 PM

Women on this site need to learn the art of removing a mans heart correctly.. Its a fluid motion ladies... You grab by using the nails to procure, Then twist quickly , then pull the heart out and show it to the guy you are talking to.. He shouldnt feel a thing..

Hmmm,
Try chatting to nicer women.

no photo
Tue 12/28/21 06:25 PM
Sing silken songs Bard,
till we believe again.
Twist your flowery lyrics
into a diadem that crowns our fool heads
wiith more than this riddling
of thistle and thorn.

We lost sight
              when the blood of our pedestaled
              forerunners coursed over our eyes
and coagulated.

We lost hearing
              to the death screams haunting us,
              of fellow travellers fanged
              by wolves in wool capes.

We lost taste
              to bitter fruit that shone
              golden. Covert spiders paralysed our
              tongues with the first bite.

We lost touch
              when our hands numbed in the rope
              thrown to save, yet pythoned into
binds to capture and crush us.

We lost smell
              to the burnt offerings of those
              masquerading as prophets and
priests,as we inhaled flamed
cyanide witchery.

Sing silken songs Bard,
till we believe again.
Twist your flowery lyrics
into a diadem that crowns our fool heads
wiith more than this riddling
of thistle and thorn.

Bring us back to our senses.

no photo
Thu 12/23/21 04:30 AM
:grinning: It is already Christmas Eve here in New Zealand. Lots of cooking and Christmas Day preparation happening already.
Enjoy... where ever on the globe you are.

And if you are alone this Christmas, post here and I am sure someone will make you feel less alone - online :sparkling_heart:

no photo
Tue 12/14/21 04:01 AM
For those who are not satisfied with dating sites, I recommend meeting like minded people on sites who share the same hobbies and interests as you do.
I have had very stimulating conversations on different sites with people who are creative in the same way as me.
We have common ground, a platform to bounce from and explore.
Do you have a hobby, art or something similar? Try those sites.

no photo
Tue 12/14/21 03:10 AM

laugh and the world laughs with you , but snore and you sleep alone ...and yes, there are more reasons to sleep alone .... but I get by on 6 hours of sleep ..... no midnight snack attacks , no sleep aids and no toilet runs....

Lol, snore and you sleep alone.
Well, until we have walked in anothers shoes... is a great quote.
No snack attacks or toilet runs here either, but do play Scrabble online till I sleep :grinning:

no photo
Tue 12/14/21 02:53 AM

I sleep like a baby love love

Have never taken sleeping pills or benzodiazepines . I am sure you are aware both have a sedative effect , can be addictive and have several unwanted side effects . Normal functioning can be compromised , especially driving and concentration . Perhaps talk to your psychologist about safe weaning . Insomnia does fluctuate and does not always require medication .

Agree with Tom sounds more like a trust issue that sleeping incompatibility .

Thank you for caring. But lorazapam saved my life. I had so much trauma from my childhood and other life situations, that over 15 years ago when I once used to see a psychologist for past trauma, the recommendation is the medication I am on.
Yes, doctors and I know exactly what I take and that they are sedatives. :grinning:
I also have fybromyalgia which means pain and sleeping becomes impossible.
I am very confident my professional doctor and my past psychologist know exactly what where I am at.
I think your post was meant to help, and I appreciate that, but unless you are a Doctor or Psychologist you should not be giving advice on a social forum when you have no understanding of a person's history. Bless you though for your kind thoughts.

no photo
Tue 12/14/21 02:27 AM

Lust is okay in a relationship but if that is all then I doubt the longevity of it.
A healthy relationship is about more than just sex.

So agree. Attraction is healthy, lust is just wanting to fark.
We are body, soul (brain and emotions) and spirit. We need to connect in each area to be truly loved and to love. The emotionally immature can be satisfied briefly with sex, but the emotionally mature will never bow down to settling only for the physical side.
I am all for connecting by mental stimulation, emotional maturity, and yes...attraction can come from two fine minds meeting.

no photo
Tue 12/14/21 02:13 AM

An social media influencer (forgot where she was from) took her own life recently because people were bullying her on her instagram posts :(

I saw that Ava. So sad, she was beautiful inside and out. There needs to be self control, just hang with those who are like minded and a positive influence in your sphere and online... and be encouraging to your friends.
I wish she had deleted her profiles, asked for help and not listened to those who hated her ❤ RIP xxx

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25