Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 10/17/21 05:54 AM

With the camera representing XII on the imaginary horizontal clock.....

Turn torso almost 90 degrees so (depending on "good side") L shoulder is at 11 o'clock or R shoulder is at 1 o'clock.

Turn face toward shoulder that is closest to camera so the corner of that eye is even with but does not cross the plane of your collar bone.

Now act like somebody said something super funny then close your teeth to hide your suspended tongue without letting the corners of your mouth droop.

.....now try to look natural

Lmho. The Rulebook on how to smile.

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 03:47 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/16/21 03:55 PM

what about the professional " mourners".... could that be in the same category .... ???

Yeah that, bit strange. There is a man in Australia who you hire before you die, to go to your funeral. He tells hometruths by the deceased to the ones at your funeral. Like if someone gets up to speak, he will stand up and say "The deceased has asked you to leave his funeral. He knows about the affair you had with his wife." Gutsy!!

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 03:43 PM
Yum

Tripe, with white sauce and onions

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 03:37 PM
Nope.

Pumpi?

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 03:34 PM
Hot

Instant mashed potato.

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 03:29 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/16/21 03:36 PM

Would you hire a Professional Cuddler? Being single, we long for touch.

Here is one man's cuddling session, it is a bit long but you do not have to watch it all. :grinning:

https://youtu.be/iipFfVvylsk

Morning Ladywind, the link is/was broken, but managed to watch it anyway...

I never thought there was a market for Hugzzz, but hey its looking like an attractive job now lol

I know right, lol. It was $300 for 3 hours. How do you vet them first though to make sure you will be safe?
I talked to a Massage Therapist and she told me that sometimes when people get there first massage they cry due to finally being touched.shocked

My answer is I would not try it. I can see myself laughing way too much at the awkwardness of it.

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 11:37 PM
Would you hire a Professional Cuddler? Being single, we long for touch.

Here is one man's cuddling session, it is a bit long but you do not have to watch it all. :grinning:

https://youtu.be/iipFfVvylsk

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 03:24 PM
A Christmas tree.

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 03:18 PM

Personally I dislike taking pictures of myself or having my picture taken.

Me too. And when I smile I don't smile open mouthed. But I do laugh open mouthed.

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 02:38 AM
You are truly a special soul. Love how you dig up old threads and find gold.

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 02:25 AM
No, moi

Wake up Spooky

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 02:10 AM
Thank you precious xxx

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 02:09 AM
Desire does not last. A deep connection of love lasts forever if you both work at it.

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 01:54 AM

Bernie Sanders is someone I admire. He's devoted decades of his life to activism and public service. Advocating for equality and reasonable quality of life standards being deemed human rights.

I believe we are body, soul and spirit.
Do you??

I think of myself as a sentient, logical, emotional, physical being that embodies a fragment of essence source energy.

So no spirit? We all think so different. I used to be very attracted to a Mingler called Darkowl. We talked about spirit alot. Do you remember him?

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 01:49 AM

I also admire the Native Americans who put up and went through a lot at times.

Indigenous people have always had to bow to the deceitful invaders.

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 01:39 AM

The Mona Lisa comes to mind. Some seem to find her coy closed-lip smile alluring.

Personally I'm self-conscious about my smile because I have a broken front tooth.

Closed-lip or toothy, I appreciate smiles that exude warmth and joy.

My last husband had a chipped tooth and was embarresed about it. All his pics were closed lipped smiles. I still fell in love with his personality and his 'Di Vinci' smile. Genuine people dont sweat the small stuff.

no photo
Thu 10/14/21 10:56 PM
Then there are filters. Why use them? I guess it is about what people are comfortable with.

no photo
Thu 10/14/21 10:49 PM
Could be they do not like their teeth? I recently had a blind date and his teeth were not attractive. I could not imagine kissing him ever.

no photo
Thu 10/14/21 09:52 PM

The Bible actually refers to us as inventors of evil -though we can also invent good things.
Our main problem is competition over resources, etc., rather than cooperation in making sure all have enough.
When we go about killing each other over resources, etc., technological advancement is accelerated in an effort to most efficiently and effectively kill the competition -but with cooperation there really is no rush except when there is necessity.
We do not need technology for its own sake. We need it for ours -and we need to be happy.
We do not need war and technology which makes us -as Bob Dylan sang -"fear to bring children into the world"

As Caretakers of Creation, we have failed.

no photo
Thu 10/14/21 09:49 PM
Going out and then meeting my stalker for a heart to heart.