Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 03:51 AM

It's actually a huge turn off for me. I'm fine with sexy talk without exchanging nudes or videos, but I need to have a mutual connection with them first. The sexy talk has to be tastefully done, without all the trashy language.

I would much rather avoid online sex stuff though. I've blocked too many guys because of that.

I agree. The connection is of most importance. A gentleman or gentlewoman, (someone with class), will be very patient. Lust is not attractive, but love is.

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 03:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/09/21 03:30 AM
Pics, videos, messaging, phonecalls etc. Internet sex is very available for lonely people. Would you do it or does it seem too weird for you?

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 02:24 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/09/21 02:37 AM

It's a pleasure an best things always shines as your poems...:thumbsup:

Bless x I wrote this for SparklingCrystal actually. Her lovely, strong feminity is appreciated. She is a joy to Mingle with. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 02:19 AM
When faced with witchcraft, (Domination, Intimidation and Manipulation) what do you do?
Everyone knows what is going on, connect and recognise what is occuring and how toxic it is, but noone makes a move, because the witch or warlock has the ear of the corrupt leadership.
Do you leave the situation to swell in it's pride and destruct?
Or do you pray?

Who rules, God or evil?

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 01:58 AM
waving :heart: flowers

And words.

You are amazing, perceptive and truly a woman after my own heart. Do not let the witch get to you.... :heart:

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 01:25 AM
Naww Robin...you dragging up my poetry is sweet. Enjoy :love_letter:

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 12:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/09/21 01:18 AM
I only buy for my daughter, her partner, my flatmates, a few friends and Layla our cat.
Right now I am so busy at work I have no time to think about buying Christmas presents.
As my daughter and her partner are spending Christmas with me, I actually found her old Christmas stocking, so I am filling it up with things I know she will love. I think I will get him one too, although I bought him a cool phone already, it is fun to unwrap many little gifts from a stocking.
I have very few days off till I finally get time off on the 24th of December, I am going to have to do a mad dash and shop next week sometime. Fun, I really like shopping and have no problem choosing gifts. My problem is time.

As for what I would like...I have simply asked for art my daughter has done over the year and kawa kawa balm she has made. I try to not make her spend money ar this time of her young life.

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 04:25 AM
Goodnight happy people.

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 04:23 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/04/21 04:24 AM
I read all the books and just watched the movie. Any fans? I thouģht the movie was great.

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 04:16 AM
The witch awakens...

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 03:31 AM

Thinking it is annoying when you can't find your threads anymore.

Did you click on that orange number, which shows all your posts?

Yep, tried. But because I have been gaming, only those come up. I may be getting dementia 🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 03:22 AM
Oh dear 🤣🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 02:54 AM
Ever wondered about swinging the other way? I refuse to do dating apps, tired of the sleaze.

Perhaps men feel the same way?

I am not a lesbian, but I am very fed up with up with men only wanting sex. Do we have to chose our own gender to get our emotional, mentally stimulating, and caring mets need?

What is your opinion? Quite frankly, I am watching time pass and thinking beyond being alone due to being unsatisfied with the opposite sex.
Do men think these thoughts too?

The very few who Mingle...

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 02:18 AM

"Philip said, 'Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.' Jesus answered: 'Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.'" - John 14:8-9

Granted, after Messiah Jesus was crucified, died, buried, resurrected and ascended to Heaven, nobody alive now has seen him in his glorified body.

I have given up trying to talk to some. It is by revelation we are called and saved. Just keep praying :smile:

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 02:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/04/21 02:28 AM

Double post

Thank you. I am not here much anymore. You know why. I apologised, but still am targeted. But I appreciate your interest in the topic. Bless.

no photo
Thu 12/02/21 05:42 AM
Do you write?

Here is one of mine.

Feel free to share yours.

<○> <○> <○> <○> <○> <○>

{♡} His friends {♡}

Perhaps the prophet who writes
about prophets -
is a prophet?
How else would they know the language?

Seers see what they are shown.
Wisdom with fruit
judges the Time
to speak,
or not.
Intercession is a light unseen in earthly realms,
but shines nevertheless.

I saw an open vision John.
          Fear and trembling,
          I could not breathe.
          The holiness
          terrified my flesh.
          Fire in my belly
          A flaming scroll
          My tongue alive,
          with THE WORD
          to encourage
          the faint of heart.

Can two walk together
unless they agree?
The lion has roared, who will not fear?
The Lord God has spoken,
who can but prophesy?

Much has been written.
Much is to come - beyond the veil.
Moths are burned by the flame.
One wonders the fatal attraction?
Or not.

Dancing life in flames -
          far better than 'alive' apathy
          that screams unheard
          in dungeoned chains.

no photo
Thu 12/02/21 05:19 AM

aww!!! really!!!
@ Ladywind....

The globe shines for you. For me it is sleep. Sent you a message on FB Messenger xxx

no photo
Thu 12/02/21 05:12 AM
Goodnight Minglers ❤🧡:yellow_heart::purple_heart:

no photo
Thu 12/02/21 05:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/02/21 05:10 AM

me: Spooky !!! in a nice way !! grey and natural ... loves fun and speaks sarcasm fluently...

Yup, I perve your pics constantly :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

are you serious ....I do the same ... ???
you lucky ... I live on the opposite side of the world otherwise we could get into trouble on a regular basis .... :heart: :heart: drool drool

I like your energy in your pics. I know we could have fun and you would always respect me. Oh well Mr Charisma.... :upside_down:

no photo
Thu 12/02/21 05:05 AM

Call me old fashion but the purpose of "Courting" is to find your life partner.
Taking your time to be authentic and get to know someone in there good and bad times. To see if this is Queen/King material. Non sexual conversation and events.
Maybe the world has switched to "Dating" as a change in how to conduct their purpose. What I call playing house because you really don't get to know the other before acting married and then wonder why it doesn't work out.
I get wanting not to be alone and having someone who cares,show affection physically, but not settle down quality, but what do you call that situation. (Dating) Just asking.

Gold ^^^^

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25