Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 06:35 AM

yum .... lipstick that tastes like coconut .... who would have thought !!!!

My man, my heart, my soul. Love every post you share. You are such a gentleman. :heart:

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 06:32 AM

No preference really.....it's the getting their makeup on my shirt that's usually the problem.

Lol, I am glad you never said your jeans. bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 06:19 AM
Gold. Appreciated.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 06:10 AM
You guys. I am impressed with your answers. Keep it coming!!!

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 06:07 AM

women being dolled up is deceiving, especially when you see them without the make up later on.

so yeah, make up isnt my fav thing on women. curves in tight jeans or a dress and such mmmhmmm.

Fair enough. But I am asking about taste. I get that many men are visual. I wonder if men wore make up, would women be interested? I know I would. I love smokey eyes, and lips, with or without lipstick. (Thinking of David Bowie, what a beautiful artistic man he was).

Hihi, difficult apparently to get people (men) to answer your question!
Hopefully you will get some still.

As for men wearing make-up... eeewww... I never fancied David Bowie either, nor the way he looked or dressed.
I like masculine energy men, and if memory serves he was bi-sexual. I don't vibe with men that hold too much feminine energy.
I wouldn't want to kiss anyone with a lot of lipstick on either. I prefer more natural, but that's entirely personal.
I'm with Rock that a kiss is more about the feeling and passion, the connection and click of it. I think I'd find a stronger taste, like a flavour, of lipstick distracting.

Interesting. The thread started when I was about to meet someone for a date. And I seriously wondered about what lipstick would taste like to the opposite sex if we did kiss.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 06:01 AM

Lol, oh my. Really? You went too far with the macho man thing. Each to their own.

People are attracted to different things, not my forte but yeah who knows.

So true. I grew up with an artistic gay brother and his friends, and also gay friends. Their style was individual, so to me it is normal to be around the artistic and creative who trespass normal boundaries. Men wearing eyeliner etc is normal to me.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:48 AM

women being dolled up is deceiving, especially when you see them without the make up later on.

so yeah, make up isnt my fav thing on women. curves in tight jeans or a dress and such mmmhmmm.

Fair enough. But I am asking about taste. I get that many men are visual. I wonder if men wore make up, would women be interested? I know I would. I love smokey eyes, and lips, with or without lipstick. (Thinking of David Bowie, what a beautiful artistic man he was).

Hihi, difficult apparently to get people (men) to answer your question!
Hopefully you will get some still.

As for men wearing make-up... eeewww... I never fancied David Bowie either, nor the way he looked or dressed.
I like masculine energy men, and if memory serves he was bi-sexual. I don't vibe with men that hold too much feminine energy.
I wouldn't want to kiss anyone with a lot of lipstick on either. I prefer more natural, but that's entirely personal.
I'm with Rock that a kiss is more about the feeling and passion, the connection and click of it. I think I'd find a stronger taste, like a flavour, of lipstick distracting.

All good. We are all different.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:47 AM

tastes oily so yuck to be constructive :P

I wonder if men wore make up, would women be interested?

i bet some women do that have hetero hubbies who are singing drag queens by profession?!

Lol, oh my. Really? You went too far with the macho man thing. Each to their own.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 04:57 AM
Ha, back at you?

Pumpiprecious? ❤

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 04:55 AM

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 04:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/20/22 04:29 AM

A fixation on the flavor of makeup,
seems a bit immature to me.

I'm more concerned with the passion of
a kiss.

Well Sage of mature comments.. I hope you experience a real kiss one day.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 03:22 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/20/22 03:33 AM
Will he run for President again?
It seems the USA needs a leader who will keep red and blue happy. An impossible goal IMO.

What would a good President look like for the few who post here?
Would he or she be moral, young, have integrity , a clean background?
Would it matter if they were pristine in character?
Surely their character and actions would be attacked no matter what they do or say. After all it is politics and everyone has an opinion.

What does your perfect President look like in words?

Or is it it easier to complain rather than contribute? Once I heard that the most intelligent and best leaders do not enter politics because it does not pay enough. Are people electing the power hungry leftovers?

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 03:02 AM
Sinead O'Conner

http://youtu.be/0-EF60neguk

Praying for her. Loosing her son must be hell on earth. :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 02:51 AM

Road trips are my favourite
Best trip was in Cape Town. There is a route that goes along the ocean and through the Table Mountain tunnel. (Ocean on one side and mountain on the other for awhile until you surrounded only by the mountain scape)
The best thing was that the destination was the wine festival. So we stayed overnight for the weekend and attended wine tasting at the vineyards. You have to purchase a wine glass and the rest includes free wine-tasting with the farmers filling the glass. No driving allowed by those who drink. Return day and roadtrip back to Cape Town with cost price crates of wine in the back. I'm always incharge of making a music playlist for the ride, which is a couple of hours.
So much fun, so much fun!

That sounds like a fantastic time. Glad you enjoyed. I simply live for roadtrips. I love meeting new people and exploring.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 02:49 AM
Why do Zombies not eat each other and go for live humans?

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 02:37 AM

Is there still something left of lipstick to taste by the time you get to kissing?
It's a thin layer to begin with, I sometimes press a tissue between my lips after applying to get rid of excess.

Hi Crystal, I often use two or three light shades to get the colour I want and then top it with lipgloss. I really enjoy the palettes of different shades mixed.
I am interested in what men think of the taste and what women think too.
I have yet to meet a man who complains about makeup in the real world.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 02:08 AM

Kissing your date... what does make up taste like?
Yuk or yum?

You know what it tastes like...it's going on your lips, not the back of your head

You missed the point. Do you like the taste?

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 02:05 AM
I am so excited to go roadtripping with my 23 year old daughter soon. We are on a pilgrimage to go to some special places in the North Island of New Zealand. Friends will get pics and videos :hugging::hugging::hugging:
What was your best roadtrip, or is on your bucket list?

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 01:57 AM
Pumpi ❤

no photo
Sat 01/15/22 08:13 PM
Kissing your date... what does make up taste like?
Yuk or yum?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25