Community > Posts By > Kaseynej

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:32 PM

Not true! I've seen this one in action. Worked like a charm.
Must have been the bartender's daughter!

Now that's a distinct possibility. She was a little busy, I didn't get the opportunity to ask.
And what were you doin?

Celebrating a birthday and developing a stripper stalker. Yay!

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:26 PM

Must have been the bartender's daughter!

Now that's a distinct possibility. She was a little busy, I didn't get the opportunity to ask.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:25 PM
Actually, I think the more they look at your profile, the more it brings it up.

Think, stalker.:tongue:

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:23 PM

I stuff the mouths of drunk people for their sober friends or fill them up to help prevent them becoming drunk people, depends on the shift.
so you work at IHOP? :wink:

laugh laugh No, but close enough. And I actually love the drunk people. They just keep handing me money.
Told ya... Titty Bar!

laugh laugh laugh They don't hand me THAT much money. It'd be nice though.
Get breast implants and work the pole! Work the pole!laugh

laugh laugh Maybe I could request a bad boob job, then I could work the pity tips! Get one just a little off, but obviously so? You know, only when it's bare.
Doesn't work, the bar tender would just fire ya!

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:21 PM

I stuff the mouths of drunk people for their sober friends or fill them up to help prevent them becoming drunk people, depends on the shift.

laugh laugh No, but close enough. And I actually love the drunk people. They just keep handing me money.
Told ya... Titty Bar!

Get breast implants and work the pole! Work the pole!laugh

laugh laugh Maybe I could request a bad boob job, then I could work the pity tips! Get one just a little off, but obviously so? You know, only when it's bare.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:18 PM

Told ya... Titty Bar!

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:15 PM

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:14 PM

we aren't supposed to all look the same. We are supposed to be in all different shapes and sizes and colors. That's what makes us unique. I personally wouldn't wanna be a lil tiny chick lol Big women are harder to kidnap!laugh

rofl, depends on how you coax them into the van....
...i've said to much.
lol just because you dangle a twinkie doesn't mean I'm jumping in your vanlaugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I just about fell outta my damn chair!

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:11 PM

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:05 PM
I think some punctuation may be in order here.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:02 PM
Might not be for long! I have a real date. lol With one of my best friends amazingly. I haven't been so excited in a long time. Though it's strange to be excited about a date with someone I already know so well.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:55 PM
If you like his writing you should look up "A Dangerous Fortune". That's one of my all time favorite. Stay away from "Whiteout" though. It's the only book of his I've ever read that just didn't make sense. I mean the story line and everything was fun, but there were so many contradictions I was wondering if it was the same guy. And "The Key to Rebecca" is a really good one too. He's one of my favorite authors. I recommend him all the time.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:20 PM
Wow. I understand that she's a grown woman that can make her own decisions, but even if she does really like this guy, which frankly is amazing after all that, how do you build a relationship on such a complete lack of trust? Not much of a foundation. I don't know many people that would go..."Hey! Thanks for possibly giving me herpes! Still up for that movie on Friday? But just so we're clear, could you possibly mention it first next time, I mean, if not I understand, but I would appreciate it."

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday!

If you work in a job where you earn tips, get a flashing it's my birthday button. The money you make will make up for the lost alcohol trip.

Kaseynej's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:42 AM
urban? I just thought it was ghetto slang. or ebonics. My kids speak it, so I can decipher it, but I sound like an idiot if I even attempt it. Of course, so do they....

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:08 AM

laugh

Lots of bad ju ju around today .. Please say something positive to chase away the clouds ....

The sun is shining here in MO .. and I am going to make a great day Happen

My best friend is coming to see me today! I'm so excited I'm dancin all over the place!

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:41 AM
Mine wasn't very fitting. Guess I'm just one of a kind! bigsmile

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:38 AM
Glad to see you're okay, Debbie.

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:31 AM
I'll take mine with the fat. thanks

Kaseynej's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:24 AM
I watched First Blood. It was actually pretty good. I was laughin through the whole thing almost.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25