Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:14 PM
That's kindof disgusting.

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:12 PM
I think it depends alot on the circumstances, and the setup they have with their parents. I've had friends who've lived with their parents (and have talked to guys who do), but they can come and go as they please, and it isn't a big deal. But I've also had relationships with guys who let their parents control what they do, just like when they lived there as a teenager, and that's not cool. So I just try to find out more about the circumstances first.

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:28 PM
Checking out the guys is fun :)

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:23 PM

Tooo Funny! I think a gay guy friend is a genious idea!!! I would never have to worry about anything, think about it - you can change ur clothes in front of them, You can cuddle under a blanket with them and you have a shopping partner that has better tast than you do... laugh There is a reason for everything!!!

I have lots of gay friends. And it is great, but it's not perfect!

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:18 PM
"Oh, Karen. Beneath those big breasts beats a heart as big as those breasts!"

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:10 PM
<== real-life Grace.

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:54 PM
I don't understand having *no* matches!! I mean, that's kindof disheartening! I'd probably be one of those people, I'm glad I haven't tried that one..

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:04 PM
They monitor our internet usage :(

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:51 AM
Saying he wants more of a relationship than he does just to keep her around.

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:50 AM
I was actually just having this conversation with a friend yesterday! You can't expect him to cut off his friendship with her just because you two broke up considering that she spent so much time with him at these poker nights. At the same time, he can't expect you to get over the breakup (you said it was bad) just because he wants to continue being friends with her. Just let him know that anytime he invites her not to expect you to go.

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:00 AM
Yeah, I don't eat anything that had a face or a mother.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:57 PM
I am still here.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:59 PM

oh hi becky...(missed chattin with ya)

sorry.... to the topic.... um...
going on a date and discovering how rotten the girl's ex treated her...then finding out in a day or two that they're back together!ohwell

That's always bumfuzzled me. I met a guy, we had a great time, and then he texted me (texted me!!) a few days later and said he'd gotten back with his ex-girlfriend (who he'd cried about during our date, btw)! I was like, "Um, you be crazy."

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:49 PM

expectations meaning: If you expect it to go a certain way. If I am really into her and let's say she's not in to me and I expect this to go well and get a phone call next day and get myself all excited thinking she will call me back and never hear from her...Those type

I hate it when that happens!!!! GRRR

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:30 PM

Assumptions.

and expectations mad

what kinds of expectations?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:28 PM

now i'm gonna be paranoid about dead space in my conversations,

it is the worst!!!

It can be very awkward. Luckily, I can talk alot if needbe!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:25 PM

intimidation........confrontation........toooo independant.....noway

How much is "toooo" independent?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:10 PM
I prefer to be an equal. I don't like to be controlled or dominated! I think I'm too assertive for that. (Assertive is not to be confused with dominating or *****y. I just feel that I am an equal to everyone else and would like to be treated that way)

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:05 PM
Achmed!! "How do you spell your name?" "A...C...phlegm..."

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:51 PM
Well, my cat's a lover, not a fighter