Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:40 PM
Rawk on!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:18 PM
Was he just accusing you of ignoring him? Geez. Was tonight the first night you'd emailed with him? that would be frustrating!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:45 PM
Was that picture taken at a concert? Which concert?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:39 PM
My cat was chasing a laser pointer tonight. He happened to run over this little cat toy he has, and it got stuck to his claw, which scared THE CRAP out of him! He shot up about 3 feet straight up in the air, as only cats can, and the toy went flying in another direction and landed on a chair. After several minutes, he cautiously approached the toy and smelled it for about 10 minutes before he felt satisfied that it wasn't trying to kill him. I died laughing!!! laugh laugh sad

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:49 PM
I, too, am very shy and worry a lot about what people will think of the things I say. However, you have to learn that what you say is who you are. And if people aren't okay with what you have to say, then they won't be okay with you and that's not a problem with who you are. You just aren't compatible with that person and you should keep looking for someone with whom you are compatible. Two of the most fantastic people may not always be compatible. So don't be afraid of who you are and what you have to say -- it's what makes you who you are.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:38 PM
Have you talked to them about it? If you are that close to them, you could ask them what kinds of things they suggest you try to try to form a romantic relationship with someone. They know you better than we do, we're strangers! :smile:

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:33 PM
Your profile is so creative! Very interesting! If I had come across it on my own, I would have messaged you.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:28 PM
Well that's a good quality to have, definitely.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:23 PM
What do you mean? (I despise Dr. Phil..)

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:19 PM
Do you have interests that you could engage in with other people? Like book clubs or cooking classes or something? That way, you'd already have an easy topic you could bring up with someone.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:17 PM
Why would you need an older version?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:59 PM
sad I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't have Eddie around. He's the mostest awesomest.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:44 PM
Haha! I don't know... I know they say they still have the swimsuit competition because it shows how fit you are, yada yada, but we all know that's a bunch of BS. And I know I haven't watched in a few years, so maybe this isn't the first year they've worn bikinis? But some of these girls look practically naked! And with 3 inch spike heels? I mean... I know they say this is not just a beauty pageant, but it really sets women back, I think. JMO.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:38 PM
Are you watching the actual thing now? They're doing the swimsuits, and these girls look kinda like strippers...?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:31 PM
So I'm watching Miss America on TLC, and they have changed things alot this year to bring it more up to date, which I completely agree with (though I am still largely opposed to pageants, but whatever, not the point). So they've got these grandstands where all the eliminated contestants will sit for the rest of the competition and hang out. Clinton Kelly (from What Not To Wear) is co-hosting, or something, I don't know. But he said to them, "It's not so bad, right? I mean, now the pressure's off. So I have... CARBOHYDRATES!!!!" and pulls out this tray with all kinds of candy and stuff. I thought it was kinda funny and thought I'd share :) My friends are all evidently busy (none have returned my phone calls) so I can't tell them.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:57 PM
steamed bean and rice taco salad here, with some chips and tortillas (I cheated, I got take-out from my favorite Mexican restaurant with a gift card!)

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:45 PM
Yeah that's not a good place to be listing your SSN... Your friend should revise his resume..

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:28 AM
I'm doing alright so far, but I will have a bottle of water by my side all day :smile: Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone :smile:

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 01/25/08 10:20 PM
Thank you :) I'm staring blankly into the distance. Thank god for good friends who drive and hold your hair...

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 01/25/08 10:14 PM
I turned 25 today (well, yesterday). The 25th. Whatever. I am still drunk. But I am going to bed. I just thought you all should know. Woot! Good night, I am dragging my ass to bed.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25