BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:45 PM
J..J...CRAP! My mind is blank!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:44 PM
define "available"

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:37 PM
Eddie would die if I locked him out of my room. He sleeps on my bed, and sometimes I wake up and he's laying on my back.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:33 PM
Well, I don't think he meant to cause *me* pain. I don't think he understands that just because he can't see my foot, it doesn't mean that my foot is no longer there. He feels bad about it, because he spends the next long while sucking up big time and being all cuddly.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:32 PM
Heineken

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:29 PM
Trying to keep from screaming in pain, as my cat has just attacked my foot from beneath the blanket. Apparently my foot was moving, and Eddie thought it was something he needed to pounce on. Ouch.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:27 PM
Foster's

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:19 PM
No, you have to say something that starts with an E!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:16 PM
Dos Equis

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:12 PM
Boulevard!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:06 PM

Yeah I've been a cashier before, and if we were more than like, $3 off, it was recorded, and if it happened continually we got fired. So I would give it back!
you didnt give the cheese back:angry: :angry:

The cheese apparently never even made it onto the belt to be scanned! So it didn't count against the cashier. So Pfft

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:03 PM
This is very true.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:53 PM
I have determined that I did not pay for the cheese. I think I'll be okay :)

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:46 PM

At least you gained something, I went today and had a jar of prego roll out of my truck and BlahDow! Italian meat medley everywhere!! frown

D'OH

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:45 PM
*sigh* no, I didn't return the cheese. And maybe I should have? Or at least, gone back in and paid for it.. But I didn't. It was the back of the parking lot, and they were kinda busy, and it was really like, $2 worth of cheese.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:39 PM
Yeah I've been a cashier before, and if we were more than like, $3 off, it was recorded, and if it happened continually we got fired. So I would give it back!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:37 PM

I let you slide this time, as long as you share the cheese flowerforyou

Haha fair enough

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:36 PM
I mean really, I buy all my groceries there..they should just consider it an approximately $2 discount, right?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:33 PM
Why on earth would you want to date someone who said demeaning things?! That is not good for your self-esteem! Get far far away from them, it'll be better for you :smile:

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:31 PM
I think I shoplifted a package of cheese frown I didn't mean to! I was buying a lot of things, and put all the bags back in my cart, and when I got the cart out to the car, at the back of the parking lot, there was a package of cheese that wasn't in a bag, it was just sitting in the cart still.

What did you think, I was going to admit to having a scandalous affair, or murdering someone?!

:tongue: