Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:55 AM
My allergies are usually pretty bad in the spring, but it's unusual for me to get sick otherwise. This is bizarre.

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:53 AM
Geez, I missed 2 days of work a month ago with the awful upper respiratory infection that was going around. I had laryngitis and the whole bit. I missed a Monday of work 2 weeks ago with the flu-like thing that was going around, and now I think I am getting sick again! WTH?? I'm going to the store today so I'm going to get a bunch of stuff that will get this stuff out of my body! Have other people noticed they are sick more often than usual this year?

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:45 AM
You should have just told him that you were pissed he called you a ***** and that he just needs to accept it!

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:41 AM
Yeah that is NOT okay. That's rude!

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:37 AM

I knew a guy that tried to tell me it was perfectly acceptable where he was raised to refer to a woman as b*tch or c*nt...I told him it may be acceptable there but here you will show respect. I will generally respond to anything, some things just catch me off guard, but I will still answer.

It's a very select few people who are allowed to use such terms with me. But we just have that kind of relationship, and we know we're joking, and it's okay. But if some random person tried to call me that, I would tell them what-for.

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:27 AM

I'd prefer to know someone fairly well before they started giving me nicknames like "baby".. But once I get close to someone, I use them alot. I use "honey" alot with my friends, but "sexmuffin" is reserved for my friend Jacob, and people give us the STRANGEST looks when I call him that bigsmile

Have to admit, I would have to wonder about that as welllaugh laugh

It's all in good fun :smile: But my friends also use terms of "endearment" that aren't always positive... s*ut is a pretty common one that I hear alot... It's all in good fun, though. We're a pretty abusive and strange group of people, but it keeps things interesting, that is for sure!

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:22 AM
I'd prefer to know someone fairly well before they started giving me nicknames like "baby".. But once I get close to someone, I use them alot. I use "honey" alot with my friends, but "sexmuffin" is reserved for my friend Jacob, and people give us the STRANGEST looks when I call him that bigsmile

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:17 AM
!!!! We totally should!! Muahahahahaha

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:45 PM
I think my cat would kill me if I bathed him... but if he wouldn't kill me, I would bathe him!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:28 PM
I don't know! I don't know if I can pull that off by myself... I can give it the old college try, though!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:22 PM
laugh I'll work on getting a new picture once the color's in it.

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:17 PM
They might, but I've had short hair since I was in 6th grade. It was time for something new :smile: And I needed to prove I could stick with something! I'm getting color put in it in a week or so, exciting!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:13 PM
I'm in a funk, too. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:12 PM
A little past. I cut it really short a few years ago. It looked cute, but there wasn't alot I could do with it. And I felt kindof boyish!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:09 PM
Wow! I couldn't fro out my hair, but it took me 2 years to grow mine out to where it is now..

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:07 PM
How long did that take??

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:04 PM
That isn't your real hair... huh

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:02 PM
Yeah it's on there!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:59 PM
Sorry!! There's probably some way to flip the picture but that would require alot of effort or something.. I don't know what you should do!! I like the picture you have on your profile with the fro!

BizarreKelley's photo
Thu 02/14/08 06:51 PM
I wondered what was going on with your picture! Tomato fishes are sexy...?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25