Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:16 PM
Well, I don't think it's that you're emotionally incapable, as you put it. Has something happened before that would make you have this kind of reaction towards men you like?

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:14 PM
What does that even mean?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:48 PM

Sorry you missed the day with your parents but happy you kept the flu out of Tulsa! We have enough of our own!

Haha no kidding. My cat's taking care of me, so I should be okay.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:46 PM

I am staying home, I have the flu sad

Awww Kelley! Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you! I just woke up sick this morning. I was supposed to drive to Tulsa to visit my parents for my birthday, but I can't get them sick, so I stayed home frown

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:43 PM
I am staying home, I have the flu sad

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:14 PM
Or check out temp services?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:14 PM
Can you bite the bullet and do the caregiving until you've saved enough money to pay for the CNA class?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:57 AM
It doesn't matter to me as long it's taken care of!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:43 PM
I've learned that if you have a bad feeling, or someone who's relatively objective (ie not you or the guy, but knows you and the guy) who can have a less emotionally-based feel of the situation, has a bad feeling, you should pay attention to that. And maybe it's wrong. Maybe he's a great guy. But there's also a chance that there could really be something there, especially if everyone you know says they have a bad feeling about him.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:38 PM
Yeah, I had one of those guys once... His trial starts Monday for charges of child molestation, so..heh.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:34 PM
Surely he has lots of good qualities, or you wouldn't love him, but it sounds like he has some things he needs to work on...

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:29 PM
If you continue to worry, then I think you always will. Or at least, by hyper-sensitive anytime anything remotely like this happens.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:27 PM
Yes, life is difficult, even for us heathens.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:24 PM
I think I'm one of those weird people that wants to hear when their friends and family have problems with guys I date (and other decisions as well)... I think it's the difference in being blindsighted by problems when they come up, and knowing that there are warning signs before you get involved. Or in this case, return to the situation. You already know that there are problems, so do you want to risk the pain that there's a good chance of happening?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:19 PM

thank you everyone.. I might just wait it out an see it someone else comes along. but if we do get back together everyone is just gonna start ****.. at times it seems that they dont want me to be happy...yea the pic thing is just wrong in so many ways..but everyone messes up from time to time.. Idk maybe Im just blind but Im in love

Of course they want you to be happy, but they want you to be happy and safe and in a healthy relationship at the same time. Because otherwise, it's not real happiness.. it's just the facade of happiness.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:18 PM

I will probably be hated for what I am about to say, but nobody has to listen to it if they disagree :) Your friends and family have known you for a long time. And they have your best interests in mind. And maybe they see some major red flags that you don't because you don't want to. So if *everyone* in your life has a huge problem with him, maybe there's a reason? I think you should listen to what your heart tells you, but sometimes we are not rational in making these kinds of decisions. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

I agree for whatever that's worth

Thanks! I like to think that sometimes that psychology degree is worth something :smile:

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:12 PM
I will probably be hated for what I am about to say, but nobody has to listen to it if they disagree :) Your friends and family have known you for a long time. And they have your best interests in mind. And maybe they see some major red flags that you don't because you don't want to. So if *everyone* in your life has a huge problem with him, maybe there's a reason? I think you should listen to what your heart tells you, but sometimes we are not rational in making these kinds of decisions. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:55 PM

I don't know that I could... My parents both smoked for over 40 years, and I see what damage that has done to them. I don't know that I could be in a long-term relationship with someone knowing what was going to happen to them and how hard that'd be later on down the road.

Oh please, we all die from something. We all wilt the same.

But there are some things you die from by choice, and some you don't.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:47 PM
I don't know that I could... My parents both smoked for over 40 years, and I see what damage that has done to them. I don't know that I could be in a long-term relationship with someone knowing what was going to happen to them and how hard that'd be later on down the road.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:08 PM
I get alot of IMs from guys twice my age. I don't really understand...?

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25