Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:29 PM

What's a Dr. McGillicuddy?
it's good ! when it's really cold !!!drinker

Well great, but what is it?? I don't know!!!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:27 PM
Okay, I'll make sure that's my next one! That actually would be kinda funny, but I think that rates down there with getting "USDA" or something tattooed on your ass.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:22 PM
Yeah, about those -- I'm actually working on getting those copyrighted as we speak! (I'm sorry if this has been posted several times.. I keep clicking on "post" and it doesn't show up!)

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:17 PM

First you have to do is find a common ground, something you may both relate to

Right, because if you have *nothing* in common, you probably won't really connect anyway.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:14 PM
Ask her about something that she'll have to give a real response to. Maybe something she says will give you something to reply with!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:09 PM
What's a Dr. McGillicuddy?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:02 PM

bud light , or watermelon pucker !drinker

Oh! I just found watermelon pucker in my liquor cabinet! What can I mix that with?!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:52 PM
OOH and lately I am a big fan of coconut rum, so I like malibu and coke or malibu and pineapple juice. I should have one tonight... I think I have a little bit of malibu left!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:49 PM
It depends! If I'm on a budget, beer. If I'm not (like my birthday!), then vodka sours, or some fruity girly drink. I can't drink the bitter stuff!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:43 PM
...when you go out?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:09 PM
Same thing as always -- nothing! :)

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:59 PM
I tried once, but I felt so incredibly uncomfortable that it didn't last for very long.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:43 PM
Yeah you probably don't want to deal with that.. if you're questioning whether or not you should continue to put up with it, it means you don't want to, and you're just looking for some justification.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:38 PM
when you say he keeps doing stuff like this, how many times has he broken promises like this? What's his job?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:23 PM
I don't know if I've seen an H&R Block *in* Sears stores around here, but I have seen them nearby? I guess I'd just never made the connection...

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:20 PM
Noooo kidding, right??

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:18 PM
So, there's this new commercial for H&R Block on TV. And it starts out with these two guys who apparently work at this German restaurant, and they're discussing an upcoming purchase of.. some kind of pants? Gauplatlerhosen? I have no idea how to spell it. But anyway, at the bottom of the screen, it says, "Available at most larger Sears stores"... and I couldn't figure out why, for the life of me, H&R Block was advertising for Sears? I think I must have seen the commercial 10 times by now, and it only just clicked that the small print meant that H&R Block is available at most larger Sears stores... Gaaaawwwwddddd....!!!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:45 PM
Neither!

<== vegematarian happy

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:27 PM

LMAO... what's that in plain view rule for the media and cops? If it's in plain view, anyone can snap you...

Well crap

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:24 PM

I've been thinking. You know how you have someone take several photo shots of you and you select the best to post????

...So how bad were the other pictures that were taken of them? Is that where you're going with that?

well was TRYING to be subtle...explode

Oops flowerforyou