BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:28 PM
she

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:25 PM
ready....steady....

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:18 PM
I'm always afraid I'll lock my keys in my car. Sometimes I'll start looking for them while they're still in the ignition...

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:16 PM
Why should you change your approach? Because you were just complaining that what you were doing wasn't working. So I thought you were looking for some constructive criticism? But pardon moi!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:15 PM
Well, at any distance.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:13 PM
But see if you say something that's just generic, a girl's just going to think you're saying that to everyone, and that maybe you didn't even read their profile. You should always mention something in her profile. Or something you saw that she said on the discussion boards or something. Let her know that she caught your attention.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:07 PM
Well, hmm. I looked at your profile, and the only thing I can think of is to maybe add some more interests, or talk about more things, that your typical girl might be able to relate to? The things you list as your primary interests are video games and wrestling.. is there anything a little more gender neutral that you're interested in? Not that you can't find a girl who's interested in video games and wrestling.. And then how are you approaching them when you email them? Don't worry, I'm just trying to help you out with the girly types and give you a girly point of view

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:02 PM
Right. Or even tell yourself that you don't want to date! Well, tell yourself, and believe it. Decide that you don't want to. When I start talking to someone (here or in person), I have no expectations. I'm just talking to someone else who happens to be bored, or whatever. Anything that's meant to be will last, and if it's not, it won't.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:00 PM
What do you mean?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:58 PM
Well, I think that meeting someone is not like a recipe. You can't throw a bunch of stuff in a pan (in this case, 1 profile, 1 picture, 1200 posts), throw it in the oven for a month, and expect to yield one relationship. It's not that easy, and I think that people become alot more frustrated if that's that their intentions are.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:53 PM
Well, if anybody says they want boob implants, they can just have mine! I will give to the less fortunate ;)

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:49 PM
Oh. Okay. Well, people go on them (I haven't in forever but other people talk about it), so I would assume that it does...

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:47 PM
that was sortof out of left field..

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:46 PM
Yes..?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:43 PM
You know those Russian nesting dolls? She wants 3 or 4 of them down her spine. I don't know what comes to mind! Nothing, really! Something to commemorate turning 25, but nothing obvious. I got one on my one year "veg-e-versary"..

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:40 PM
breast reduction!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:39 PM
That sounds pretty intricate! I want to get one for my birthday, but I can't think of anything! My friend knows what she wants and wants to get it soon...

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:36 PM
I would just like to say that there are women who tell the truth! Anyone is capable of lying or being truthful, regardless of gender. So please don't pull the sex card!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:33 PM
Well, what do you have now, and what's important to you?

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:30 PM

Okay, I'll make sure that's my next one! That actually would be kinda funny, but I think that rates down there with getting "USDA" or something tattooed on your ass.

Prime Choice? laugh laugh

Which would also be pretty entertaining considering that I am a vegetarian and doesn't the USDA just label meat as "prime choice"? Hmm...