Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:59 PM

BOOYAH... but see, this lady had someone play a video of cows being slaughtered or something instead of realizing it as red stuff in a package. Get over it!

ACTUALLY... Nobody crammed it down my throat, as you seem to imply. It was a realization I came to on my own. I used to see it as just "red stuff in a package", but it's so much more complicated, and really so much more awful than that if you actually look into that. Most people just have that "filter", but for me that filter is gone, and it makes me physically sick.

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:55 PM

Go girl

Thanks, Jim!

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:54 PM

aye matter of opinion but hey u get much more protein and vitamin frm meat
than eating vegetable and thts scientifically

You may get *more* but you get all that you need from other kinds of foods.

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:53 PM

Sorry, I thought this was a thread...Appears I walked into the Special Olympics laugh

Yeah, well...

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:51 PM

Well, you're talking to the wrong person about how "nutritional" meat is for you. I'm a vegetarian, so I see meat as disgusting, rotting, decaying flesh that festers in your intestines after you eat it :wink:

It may be disgusting but thats a matter of opinion, it's not ROTTING, it's preserved, and it doesn't FESTER if you EAT YOUR GREENS.

Well, I'm not arguing the merits of vegetarianism with you. I'm not looking for anyone's approval or kudos.

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:49 PM

Better yet, blame the evolution of the human brain for suckering you into being a vegetarian.

Evolution is typically a good thing, no? It implies that there was something to be improved upon? :smile:

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:48 PM
Well, you're talking to the wrong person about how "nutritional" meat is for you. I'm a vegetarian, so I see meat as disgusting, rotting, decaying flesh that festers in your intestines after you eat it :wink:

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:44 PM

Here's an idea, get off your ass an exercise, burn the calories and then it's no longer a problem! I'm not saying it's the healthiest thing on the planet, but people blame fast food way too much when 90% of them are morbidly obese and refuse to put one foot in front of the other to WALK INSIDE and grab a burger, so they use the DRIVE THROUGH so they can spend most of their day sitting on that flab called an ass.

A "balanced" diet and excersize are key. Not the product itself.

I don't disagree with you there BUT it helps when what you're putting in your body to begin with has some remote nutritional value.

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:39 PM

Yea, all the old farts dispise fast food because their lives have slowed down to the point where FAST is no longer an option. You guys sit in your houses, save your money, and you wilt away. It's not the fast food you hate, it's snoopy peeing on your rug. Be honest.

I hardly do any of those things (the sitting in my house, saving money and wilting away part)! I just eat food that isn't crap for my body so I don't keel over dead in 5 years! :smile:

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:36 PM

Boo to fast food! But kudos to BK for having a veggie burger drinker
r u vegeterian aye:smile:

I am indeed!

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:34 PM
Boo to fast food! But kudos to BK for having a veggie burger drinker

BizarreKelley's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:04 PM

Right I'm not qualified in a society way, but as a christian the Word gives me guidance. I guess this is the wrong place to ask if I'm going to come against this type of responces.

I certainly hope my doctor didn't just pull out the Grey's Anatomy and hang up her sign for business!

And I've seen examples of people who follow the Christian faith who have done all of those things you've mentioned. People are fallible, it's just the way we are. You're upset that she's hurt your friend, so you will never be able to really help them. They need an objective third party for help. Try a licensed marriage and family counselor.

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 09:23 PM
Muscle relaxers are AMAZING...

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:50 PM
My first love's trial for charges of child molestation started today...

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:08 PM
Tell them you're both the DD AND the person delegated to deal with the police when they show up :wink:

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:08 PM
Someone didn't realize that most women don't like to have their boobs stared at.

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:02 PM

Madam: Why, thank you! flowerforyou

Brian: I'm not directing my response at you, but at your question. But really, unless there are certain environmental cues (that you're in a strip club, or a woman is naked and purposefully showing you her boobs), what intelligent, mindful man is going to assume it's okay to objectify a woman and stare at her? Unless a guy is 6, he has no excuse not to know better.
Since when do most men with a penis think with there head when it comes to a woman

Not an excuse!

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:58 PM
Madam: Why, thank you! flowerforyou

Brian: I'm not directing my response at you, but at your question. But really, unless there are certain environmental cues (that you're in a strip club, or a woman is naked and purposefully showing you her boobs), what intelligent, mindful man is going to assume it's okay to objectify a woman and stare at her? Unless a guy is 6, he has no excuse not to know better.

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:53 PM
"Oh yay! Another guy who couldn't give a rat's ass about who I really am!"

How do you *think* it makes me feel?

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:17 PM
Ha! Probably why I don't listen to it..

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25