Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 03:03 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Sun 04/04/21 03:29 PM
could be there are in a hurry and were looking at the pic and really dazzled by it and didn't take time to read you didn't date pirates or aliens....or zombies...etc...or like i just did they read really quickly more concerned about what they wanted to say and not what u wrote and forgot they did read no i don't date (insert your own derogatory remarks here) and actually i did hit on a common communication problem being more concerned about what you want to say that listening or reading what someone else wanted to say or wrote...i would venture 5 bucks that is the number one reason...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 02:49 PM
sounds cool...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 02:30 PM
saigon...it was a dork and stormy night....farvignugon....tubleron....883cc's
oops...u know when u post a silly topic it's inviting silly people to invest their hard earned time and imagination to come up with something poignant if brief, however odds are sooner or later someone bored and maybe just maybe with something else going on heretofore undiagnosed will use said topic as an excuse to see how many words he or she or it can fit into subscribed box of possible content without going off topic and thereby having his in is mind at least witty banter, exhumed post haste...ragamuffin tag team detail holds conference to discuss the issue off camera so at not to let anyone know what it is they actually do...no film at 11...meanwhile psychic charolotains or maybe even real ones do zoom each other trying to predict and steer the outcome with their advanced psychic energy grown from years of use trying to ascertain the end of their show or perhaps the next pitch in the baseball game all the while calling it casual betting when it is in fact jedi's practicing their wares in plain site while pretending they are just like anyone else... meanwhile 3 dots together may seem like nothing to the casual observer but is actually called an ellipsis and is used at the end of something to signify something like adinfinitum or some other such configuration ...p.s. this post is trademarked and not to be used by anyone as if it is theirs and if found they will be spanked especially if they are female and at least a solid 8... i have to eat so will be sure oh heck i only have one more line....ocd anyone?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 02:12 PM
i wonder if Dunwoody is gay? Just another insecure man curious about such things.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 02:04 PM
biblically speaking ,1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

aside from that...my latest ex out wrestled me, outsmarted me etc, etc...and she was a few months older than me so i can't blame it on age...

what do they say? the exception proves the rule?

could be something simple like they watch more chick flicks and romantic movies which are geared towards having an emotional response....as an example said ex mentioned above got mad at me when i rented "the notebook" and saw her cry for the first time....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 01:41 PM
my two favorite were the kinks i was given 2 free tickets to it and a free date...my best friend was going to take my ex girl friend and he got sick and gave me the 2 tickets with the caviat i take my ex too....great and strange night...

favorite band live....the band....damn they are awesome in person better than in studio...growing up in so. cal lots of concerts....jethro tull. dolly parton, cher with the village people...harry bellifonte...alanis morrisette...the eagles....must be somebody's baby singer...bob seger...jackson browne....bonnie raitt, linda rondstadt...i think there were a few more but that was in my short live partying years circa 19-23 mostly...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 01:32 PM
i watched ali and frazier and them...then some mma and then some women's mma
....now i watch reruns on youtube instead of pay per view...even wrote a book about a group of women fitness models turned boxers...interesting sport...mano a mano....david and goliath stuff...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 01:12 PM
a new day is dawning for half the people
okay for everybody, do poems have to rhyme?
neil young has a nice voice feeble
people sometimes have a hard time to climb
things like rocks and kids with chicken pocks
oh wait that's oscar meyer weiners line
sometimes when i write others mocks
me but sticks and stones and i am fine
at least moderately if you don't count
heart break of psoriasis and such
or when i say i am a taxidermist and mount
you is what i desire very much
that's a double entendre and works with intelligent
women but are they hard to find or is it just me
having trouble finding them because i am belligerent
and sometimes barely give them time to pee
before i ask another question and annoy them with prose
that can be vague and confusing so they
turn up their nose
at me and like a hound they bay...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 12:50 PM
long way to tipperarie, but admittedly the service and clientelle were getting worse all the time...also 1st something or other from england bought them out a while ago and cut back on a lot of the mechanics...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 10:48 AM
i counted 14 out of the alleged 35 also not well discussed...gong....darn...i am a really bad dater but am getting my first stimulus check on the 7th so you can bet 1 date and a post will happen for better or worse..think i will date a black woman not to better the human race and all but find one with a real nice booty and pretty face and see what happens...lot of them here in this town are as forward as i am or worse....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 10:42 AM
good thing you asked, it's against the law in america. statute 18:48 federal law on dating and marriage in the u.s. you cannot and i repeat cannot anyone date anyone else regardless of sex or lack of date anyone 10 years older than you, period, at all!

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 10:38 AM
for the love of god man grow a pair and approach the woman...omg the pastor's daughter, she probably has 50 angels instead of the prescribed 2 and what if her dad sees into my soul and the future of what could be and kicks my *** on the spot? what then? snowflake is a recent term....honestly....i couldn't even read the whole thing...buy one of those 8 ball thingys and ask it....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 06:07 AM
this guy did a really good job on the topic imho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH-fNyJnr_Y&t=35s

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:59 AM
i drove for greyhound for 3 years a while back...strange happenings like entering the twilight zone occasionally...tell me your stories about riding greyhound, curious as the how the other half saw it....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:51 AM
for the love of god and everything decent in humanity...the covid hasn't even come near killing 1 percent of humanity....it's a flu....please watch other stuff besides things that magnify the covid and make it a great god of destruction ....you also must realize this thing happenend when society around the globe is at it's unhealthiest...cancer is rampant obesity is rampant...diabetes is rampant even in china from white rice...along comes a flu and like a mouse a bunch of women and gayish men are standing on the tables calling for a lock down of the world...you can't make this stuff up....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:46 AM
i tried joining the army a few times, they didn't like my attitude. the new fangled way, i watched the video....yes diversity is hitting the military, soon they will want generals out of every deal of society never mind who is better equipped...i knew with the advent of t-ball america was headed in a bad direction.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:43 AM
baseball is fun live like a day at the park or amusement center, i watched a t.v. game a while back and the pitcher had a cold. he plugged one nostril and blew the other one and changed nostrils...never seen that before, tried it and it works better if you are really plugged up so televised sports can be useful at times.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:39 AM
bored people doing more eccentric things these days....now we have so many nuclear weapons we bury them...us and russia at least maybe china could blow up the world if we wanted...strange...i imagine some madman has his or her finger on the button and goes on television demanding every person on earth send a dollar or it's over..thats like 7.5 billion and hardly putting everyone out and post offices around the world would be thriving...hmmmmm

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:35 AM
thanks and happy resurrection day to you know whos...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:34 AM
i just finished an 8 hour flash drive which i am selling, would never have done that without the lockdown. also wrote 2 books 1 of which i depublished for being too racey. maybe some good has come out of this? not to mention people are beginning to believe maybe the end is near?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21