Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 04/02/21 11:20 AM
boy kind of pumping the brakes early there....dems vs. repubs often brings a heated discussion....blowing off steam is a nice way to vent....especially since there doesn't seem to be a way to change government from a grass roots level anymore...

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 04/02/21 11:12 AM
1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

The bible is a big book and easy to take things out of context if you are a novice. Satan tempted Jesus with the word of God in the wilderness taking it out of context.

2 Timothy 2:14-16
14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

1 Corinthians 2:14-But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 04/01/21 02:20 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Thu 04/01/21 02:21 PM
I read recently where Biden is advising states to use covid passports for travel and sports events etc. Seems to me a rather passive aggressive approach for him and his vs. the usual ram down the throat executive orders. Maybe he is getting tired of his executive orders being challenged by states and is slowing down a tad?

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 04/01/21 02:16 PM
I'd leave it the way it is. I don't think the books of the bible were picked by random or casual christians.

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 04/01/21 02:07 PM
get a motorcycle put gas in it and go somewhere, you'll be trying to stay alive instead of thinking to get some and if u drive far enough when u get to the hotel u will be too tired...

Acquired Taste's photo
Tue 03/30/21 06:31 PM
original poster hippies with a thesaurus to excel

Acquired Taste's photo
Tue 03/30/21 11:28 AM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Tue 03/30/21 11:37 AM
i hate the covid...hurricane katrina wiped out 2/3 of new orleans and now the covid is trying to put the coup de grace on it...boo hiss....oh this is about rules and restrictons...i live in a town where a woman will openly ask you if you know of a way she can make 40 dollars fast?

drinking an open container is legal here....i get hit on equally by men and women in the french quarter...most wear masks in the shops as most shops have security here many with guns...
wearing a mask while i shop is no big deal i usually put it on my chin till i get up to the counter and because of my age no one questions me..

most businesses here are probably out of business...i'm sure the owners are not happy...my apartment complex has closed the commons room where you could meet your neigbors...also stopped once a week rides to walmart...

seems like most of my neighbors have moved out because of the above...

i think that is enough 411...you compliant people keep on smiling and washing your hands and getting the covid and being good little automatons...
p.s. don't question authority they don't like it...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 09:16 PM
miami...buy a sailboat and sail around....

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 09:10 PM
half eaten bags of chips with a rubber band around the top to stop them from going stale.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 09:06 PM
love is a night at the roxbury

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 09:01 PM
i'm gonna have to blow the whistle on this one...everyone out of the pool...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:50 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Mon 03/29/21 08:52 PM

I slept in someone’s cornfield one time. It was worth it to see the sunrise in the morning.
like they say , it's the quiet one's you have to watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Syd7kRIuk

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:39 PM
new orleans is nice in the summer, tourists and music and painters and buskers and cajun food...mainly i like the musicians seem to be everywhere in the summer, you sit down with a monster drink and snickers bar and sometimes you can hear three bands from one spot...maybe see a juggler too....and you will hear all sorts of languages people from all over visiting...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:33 PM
actually victoria b.c. is a beautiful city if you like towns...i have heard that the rocky mountains are beautiful and that banf is one of the most beautiful places on earth....charles barkley said toronto is his favorite city and that it is like new york only clean...would like to visit there...canadian people i find more reserved than americans which some people may find charming and refreshing...didn't want to leave this post on a bad note...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:26 PM
everyone has to start somewhere....it's called a to z so you start with the next letter alphabetically

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:24 PM
Cuz we are locked down but not out.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:21 PM
designated person who doesn't know the rules ^

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:13 PM
i like the dooms day clock....would like to be on that team but i failed a trial i was changing it 2 times a week when 2 times a decade is more appropriate...i think we are around 5 minutes to midnight but haven't seen it in a while...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:06 PM
tall people can eat more because they have longer bodies to fill up.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:02 PM
Kajillionaire

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 20 21