Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 07:47 PM
does going to heaven or seeing Jesus count or is that too mainstream?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 07:39 PM
economic moats

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 07:33 PM
maybe she doesn't go online much and should be considered "newish"

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 07:03 PM
saying hello on a post is like hinting you need to email the op...

3 years could be weird but if she has no pic and is waiting for someone to say hi...it aint going to happenski

is weird a problem, damn i'm weird maybe i made a wrong turn?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 06:58 PM
true that and i'm an expert at starting over....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 06:57 PM
because you don't have a pic in the profile spot most people won't bother looking ...
then there is the fact you say nothing about yourself...strike 2...fill it in tell people about yourself and what you are looking for...woman up...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 06:53 PM
oh this is on the riot....trump calls for rally what a month in advance?

his idea is to show support for himself and the stolen election idea....sneaky globalists who in my opinion probably do anything to 'win" given the chance devise an idea to stymie the rally...

really not hard to figure out that you can put some bad guys in there and provoke trumpsters to ill doing....

like follow the money look at the results...who won that day?

ever hear of false flag attack? framing someone? 911, iraq war, gulf of tonkin incident just to name a few u.s. ones...

so why impeach a guy ? because he is popular and they are trying to do away with him...simple...

and onto different sides of the same coin...all are corporatists now, all but trump were globalists...i am hoping he has started the nationalist revolution in the u.s.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 06:36 PM
seems like there are a fair amount of single mothers here also if you look...brady bunch ring a bell?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 06:26 PM
define genuine...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 06:21 PM
thing he held in his

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 04:12 PM
that phrase comes up a lot on youtube...you'll own nothing and like it....i would like it more if it says we'll own nothing and like it...because it doesn't that means 1 percent of the world will be living like kings and queens...and figured out a way to manipulate the 99 percenters...viva la revolucion...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 04:09 PM
my front door leaks a little light so it's like a night light...really dark nights if i am anxious i might light a candle...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 04:06 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Sat 03/27/21 04:39 PM
usually when watching hulu and something reminds me of something that happened to me..
my mom was always crying watching tv...p.s. 5 years ago i cried at my break up and hardly ever cry so for a month or more i was really weepy...i think i broke out of the family stoicism at that time...p.s. my dad lived to be 81, never saw him cry, nobody did as far as i know....very happy jolly popular guy mostly but i think the rest of the family that he was a bit much that way...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 04:04 PM
feeling like i should be listening to peter frampton singing do u feel like i do...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DON-4ZubYbg

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 10:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 09:56 AM
i was driving for greyhound one day, 2 lines were really close together so i told the people i am going to idaho to make sure they were in the right line...a lady walks up and says, "idaho and you da driver" and got on.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 09:50 AM
i hear the irish are coming for you now...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 09:47 AM
Kinda sucks what?

pov

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 09:35 AM
my latest ex, ex fiance gf of 4 years if i saw her again would probably hit on her

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/27/21 09:32 AM
college professor

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 20 21