Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:53 PM
casual hippie chicks on acid...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:50 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Mon 03/29/21 07:58 PM
i've analyzed mine a while ago...attraction to aggresive woman...woman goes too far and i begin to resent...have blow up...rinse lather repeat next time with an even cuter and wilder woman...prediction...if i don't change my ways i will be dating a dominatrix hit woman next...luckily i don't know where to look...dark web maybe?
omg good use of wowza in a sentence what was that show....nice flashback...gimmick man....gadget man...go go gadget...wowza...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:46 PM
love the borg, so dark and sinister and 7 of 9...wonder what 9 of 9 looked like...you will be assimilated, it is futile to resist...ahhhhh help.........

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:40 PM
aha good job.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 07:29 PM
according to fox news he was still speaking....he mentioned the rally a month or so in advance plenty of time for globalists to thwart his efforts....false flag attacks and frame ups go back in recent history to the nazi party burning their congress building and blaming it on communists their main competitors...it worked...'
if u don't think politicians don't read things like "how to war" and "the prince" and books to do with espionage etc....then you won't be able to keep up...

on the other hand picking a side and sticking to it is also in the bildeberg playbook so by staying divided and close minded we play into the hands of olegarks who want to rule the world....

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 06:26 PM
don't get me started on 911...bush and ben laden have compan ties in oil business....ghw bush was in cia....cia started al qaeda, al qaeda head---ben laden...

building 7 pancaked down without being hit....3 buildings in the history of skyscrapers falling pancaked down the twin towers and bldg. 7 without allegedly being demolished on purpose.

buildings pancaking down is un natural....nuff said...911 led to iraq war for oil while ben laden fled to pakistan...with most of our army chasing him...then called off and not allowed to enter pakistan...

google images you will find picture of prescott bush with hitler...those in the know call the bush family, "the bush crime family".

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 06:17 PM
i happened to attend a blm meeting in new orleans...added to the mix of speakers were global climate change people and glbt people. who also spoke at the meeting and had their own mixed meeting the next day at the same spot...amidst chants of f the police that went on off and on and for 5 to 10 minutes at a time , also papers spread around with white sepremicist explanations on them..ie who is a white supremacist == white republicans

i believe the blm has been hijacked by the dems or at least joined hands with the dems which in my opinion more or less ruins it for repubs...

u take a thing like blm mix it with lbgt and global climate change and viola what should have been a slam dunk is now a reason for division....

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 06:01 PM
mime

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 05:33 PM
getting back into christian teaching...years of experience...ask any question to do with god and bible...be patient and respectful, not always online...peace...p.s. notice i do occasionally fall into absurdity apologies in advance...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 05:06 PM
the bees were dying all over and then some genius bee lover figured out a way to save them....

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:48 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Mon 03/29/21 04:51 PM
i like my privacy...and i am striving to improve my lot which is possible...

"Badlands"

Well, lights out tonight
Trouble in the heartland
Got a head on collision
Smashin' in my guts, man
I'm caught in a cross fire
That I don't understand

But there's one thing I know for sure, girl
I don't give a damn
For the same old played out scenes
Baby, I don't give a damn
For just the in-betweens
Honey, I want the heart, I want the soul
I want control right now
You better listen to me, baby

Talk about a dream
Try to make it real
You wake up in the night
With a fear so real
You spend your life waiting
For a moment that just don't come
Well, don't waste your time waiting

Badlands, you gotta live it everyday
Let the broken hearts stand
As the price you've gotta pay
Keep pushin' 'til it's understood
And these badlands start treating us good

Workin' in the fields
That'll get your back burned
Workin' 'neath the wheels
'Til you get your facts learned
Baby, I got my facts
Learned real good right now
You better get it straight, darlin'

Poor man wanna be rich
Rich man wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfied
'Til he rules everything
I wanna go out tonight
I wanna find out what I got

Well, I believe in the love that you gave me
I believe in the faith that can save me
I believe in the hope and I pray
That someday it may raise me
Above these

Keep pushin' 'til it's understood

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
I wanna find one face that ain't looking through me
I wanna find one place
I wanna spit in the face of these

Keep movin' 'til it's understood

Whoa whoa whoa whoa badlands!

Bruce Springsteen....damn the torpedoes full steam ahead...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T_6Ua6fd5s badlands to your 16 tons...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:38 PM
being a christian i believe we are in pre rapture, pre tribulation times and i put the tribulation period within 30 years.....dark days ahead...try and find the silver lining in the dark...

Isaiah 60:1- Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:34 PM
if you could whittle it down to a paragraph i might jump in...not many M.I.T. types here i don't think.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:30 PM
got as far as carbon tax for drivers. they are doing that in england and probably parts of europe...wonder how far these people can go before revolution or are the sheeple in the u.s. too tame now? i can't really watch shows like that for long as now along with high blood pressure i evidently have high blood sugar so don't want to explode watching something that activates "snark mode" in me.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:16 PM
that last one reminds me of a guy in california years ago got a parking ticket and forgot it...10 years later therabouts he gets pulled over for something and the ticket with interest is like 10 k and that is in the 70's ....someone tells a dj on the radio and it is making all the radio stations with people asking questions and what not....the guy was in jail and the released because of all the calls the police were getting on it...

think i have heard something similar about library books until recently when the fines could not be more than the cost of the book.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:07 PM
this is the rabbit hole you have always heard of but never been, proceed with caution and may the force be with you.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:01 PM
how do u know if you win?

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 03:58 PM
sounds like a quadruple negative so no

have you ever walked into another persons house thinking it was your own by accident like that cop lady only hopefully you didn't shoot the owner of the house...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 03:48 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Mon 03/29/21 03:49 PM
assortment of condoms....looks like we are back at A

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/29/21 03:45 PM
hi noel good luck

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 20 21