Community > Posts By > MalenaC

MalenaC's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:18 PM

Ok nothing is free:P
Countries that have " Free Healthcare" like Canada and Germany and other european countries pay for it in Taxes (Alot of it I may add)..umm so nothing is free..

I live in a European country from 32 years and health care was always free .And was no taxes on anything .Now I kinda regret the communist times.We can die here and nobody take a look at you if they hear you don't have insurance .

How were the healthcare providers paid and by whom?

Have no idea and never try to find out but the most important part for our President was to make friends all over the world,give his people free health care and free education .Don't you see here guys? They call the public schools free, but then the parents are asked to pay all the kinds of fees .So is public school free or what?

MalenaC's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:04 PM

Ok nothing is free:P
Countries that have " Free Healthcare" like Canada and Germany and other european countries pay for it in Taxes (Alot of it I may add)..umm so nothing is free..

I live in a European country from 32 years and health care was always free .And was no taxes on anything .Now I kinda regret the communist times.We can die here and nobody take a look at you if they hear you don't have insurance .

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:00 PM

with the wiffle back?

Can't take it anymore .To boring.
Good night yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:52 PM

kara dioguardi will be added as 4th judge.What do yall think?
[/quote this show become so boring . It was fan for the first 2-3 years but then,,,,,,,,,,,,,yawn yawn yawn yawn

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:33 PM

the old days when this site was entertainingsad2

Urgent
Mandatory Mingle2 team meeting .
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

In agenda : Rescue <justsayhi>

what you talking about........i never left.......still using it till they shut it down

Or till,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:30 PM

the old days when this site was entertainingsad2

Urgent
Mandatory Mingle2 team meeting .
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

In agenda : Rescue <justsayhi>

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:24 PM
poor babytears tears tears

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:22 PM

I reported someone who wrote to me for being way out of line. His profile is still up. What procedure is usually followed and why are offensive low-lifes still allowed to be here?

Sure.They can always make another profile.Is freeeeeeee and easygrumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 05:21 PM

yawn 7 am to 720 pm today and im so tired... yawn

I am having the same schedule tomorrow .Maybe that's make you feel better .:tongue: :tongue:

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:21 PM
Elvis P.

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:20 PM
Jenifer Anison ? if is that correct name

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:17 PM
Brangelina Jolie

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 03:25 PM

A woman just adds me to her favorites. Never talked to her or seen her in any fashion through this site...

I email her saying, WHy? Add to favorites and dont say hi? WHat was it that intrigued me as a favorite? laugh

Got an email back saying I should be flattered! laugh laugh laugh

Deletion and Block! laugh

That happend's a lot.Right .Why somebody would add you if they not even say hello to you ?

MalenaC's photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:58 PM
No mean to be rude ,:but almost all latina woman wears clothes like this and all off them have like 5 kids and up .Is because mans turning crazy when see it all that fat out ?:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: explode explode explode

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/23/08 09:57 PM
WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/23/08 09:47 PM

Have any of you experienced this?

What the heck?

I've seen some nice pictures of women, started a conversation... but they last like one e-mail, and they disappear. You send them another e-mail to say hi, and they don't respond.

I seriously don't think folks take these Internet sites serious or sincerely. Its like its all a big game of entertain-me, and when the initial thrill is gone, zip... so are they.

Pretty shallow if you ask me.

What do you think?

KEEP TRYING

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:53 PM

heres the thing.. \

I hear noises at night. I get scared and jittery at night. The other night or early early morning over at my dad's for instance I was awoken all of a sudden by something hovering over my body and in fear I rushed to turn the light on! I am guessing the pressence that I felt was my mom's boyfreinds soul departing his physical body

put some mirrors around your bed.

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:29 PM

I don't think you over reacted at all. I'd like to know why he's still living at home at age 22????

what is wrong with kids living with parents to any age ?

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/23/08 06:22 PM

Anybody from the 330 area code wanna hang tonight? I'm ready to party!!! happy

630 .one 3 is ok with you?:wink: :wink:

MalenaC's photo
Sat 08/23/08 06:02 PM

It would be fun see you all ,forced to live in other country with out speaking that language laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hmmm... It cant be that bad. You only need to learn the essentials like Hi and bye. The rest is like charads... :wink:

Sure .I need to see that when you very hungry

That would be a tummy rub with grunting sounds... She'll understand.. :tongue:

hope you will eat what she bring in the plate laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh